Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F (9796 Views)

#EndSARS: See What Davido Posted About Buhari That Can Put Him In Trouble (See h / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by rasheylaw(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
I guess you must have heard that Davido released a new song which he titled FEM. Let me start by saying a very big congratulation to Davido for the successful release of the song. The song is no doubt a hit song, right from the minute he released it. This is due to the fact that the song was highly anticipated and fans had been expecting the song for some months now.

Now back to the song, when you listen to the song, the first thing that makes you fall in love with the song in the lovely intro. Listening to the lyrics, there is a part he said "tell odogwu say we like to party". Like we all know, Burnaboy calls himself Odogwu. The both of them have had a sort of cold beef towards each other. He then say the word FEM which you believe means "keep quiet". Is that the only meaning to the word?

According to findings, FEM could put in trouble due to its other meaning. The word FEM is a slang used by the AIYE confraternity. It means a type of greeting to themselves. Whenever they want to "nack egede", that is when they FEM. So who ever they hear saying some words which they believe belongs to them, they challenge the person. If the person is however not part of them, that could be trouble for the person. So it is advisable for you to be careful while singing the song and shouting FEM.

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by rasheylaw(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2020

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by solmusdesigns: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by olus01(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
RIP to inspired and reasonable songs in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by daddytime(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
And these are role models to the youths?

This is the only thing Buhari has ever gotten spot on, his description of the youths of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
I am telling u.. the thing weak me no be small.. the entire community it polluted like mad undecided undecided..
Ppl saying all sort of slangs they don't even know the meaning, I discovered not too long that a particular slang I am used to saying is a cultists slang.. just imagine that.. now I can't say any stupid slang again, never undecided undecided
daddytime:
And these are role models to the youths?

This is the only thing Buhari has ever gotten spot on, his description of the youths of Nigeria.
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by Sammyolis: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nadooo
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by Vyzz: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
OK sir
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by Nwaotu10(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Op, fem la bush
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by loveyou123: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
mtcheewww i go shour FEM, nothing go happen
over hype cultist shit

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
FEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
I shout am wetin happen mtcheeeew cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by OscarJaden(m): 12:53am On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
FEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
I shout am wetin happen mtcheeeew cool
make men no go reason your matter oo Zini
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by jericco1(m): 3:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Make una go sit down undecided
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by mayklef(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2020
dem neva born dat culitist wia go obtain mi....Femmmmm, Who deyyy

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by femi4: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2020
Nonsense.. "Fem" (keep quiet/No noise) is as old as Nigeria. Back then in public school if the class is noisy

Teacher: Fem!

Students: Fem!

Teacher: Ariwo

Students: Kosi.....etc

7 Likes

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2020
Shey na why wizkid reply be that?
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by Brayss(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2020
femi4:
Nonsense.. "Fem" (keep quiet/No noise) is as old as Nigeria. Back then in public school if the class is noisy

oil dy your head

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by Munieer(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2020
So pesin nr go fit sing music make e dy e mind na
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by sunshineV(f): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2020
femi4:

Teacher:to ba wa

Student:egba

1 Like

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by abdulwassi(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2020
rasheylaw:

I guess you must have heard that Davido released a new song which he titled FEM. Let me start by saying a very big congratulation to Davido for the successful release of the song. The song is no doubt a hit song, right from the minute he released it. This is due to the fact that the song was highly anticipated and fans had been expecting the song for some months now.

Now back to the song, when you listen to the song, the first thing that makes you fall in love with the song in the lovely intro. Listening to the lyrics, there is a part he said "tell odogwu say we like to party". Like we all know, Burnaboy calls himself Odogwu. The both of them have had a sort of cold beef towards each other. He then say the word FEM which you believe means "keep quiet". Is that the only meaning to the word?

According to findings, FEM could put in trouble due to its other meaning. The word FEM is a slang used by the AIYE confraternity. It means a type of greeting to themselves. Whenever they want to "nack egede", that is when they FEM. So who ever they hear saying some words which they believe belongs to them, they challenge the person. If the person is however not part of them, that could be trouble for the person. So it is advisable for you to be careful while singing the song and shouting FEM.

But why misusing the word HIT nah
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by femi4: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2020
sunshineV:

Teacher:to ba wa

Student:egba
grin
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by bigjackass: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2020
mtcheeeeeeewww undecided
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by MJBOLT: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
FEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! I shout am wetin happen mtcheeeew cool

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by blingxx(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2020
femi4:

Stupid Nigerian youths gave it another meaning ordinary one word that oppose no threat cultist go beat una and nobody sees nothing wrong with this ..... Tbh what's wrong with we blacks sef undecided not long ago someone on Twitter said majority of we Nigerians are not mentally alright.. Guess he was right
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by pretydiva(f): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Naija artist be dishing out songs with no good lyrics

1 Like

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by KOKOwonder(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2020
How that yeye song Fem take be HIT?.. Have u even listened to the song?. Na total rubbish. If na upcoming artist sing am. will u play it twice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=93837980][/quote]
FEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME BEAT ME cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by MJBOLT: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

FEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME BEAT ME cool

Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=93840725][/quote]
He shock you abi FEMMMMMM cool
Re: Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F by WoeBetide666: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Who dey fear cult boys? Bastards. Who dem be? Me I be legal cult boy o, my own cult get badge and constitution sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Interview With BBC Africa’s Komla Dumor / Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia / See Photos Of Crazy Couple Having Sex In Public As Crowd Watch In Excitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.