Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch (13892 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by omotoyemco(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2011
After watching Prison break, Lost and 24. i find it difficult to get seasonal movies that will match those have mentioned. can anyone recommend any?

1 Like

Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by sorrytoo: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2011
The EventĀ  undecided

Not really sure ,if it caught on,watched a few episodes and it was ok, but NOT on the league of those.
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by omotoyemco(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2011
I have seen the advert on tv a couple of times and i think it might be ok. Thanks
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by enomakos(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2011
sparatacus
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by Unseen(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2011
'' V ''
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by omotoyemco(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2011
I have seen spartacus. which movie is "V"?
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by LarrySun(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2011
Try to watch Heroes. It's got everything; suspense, humour, mystery, action, supernaturals, you name it. The antagonist, Sylar, is crazy.
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by omotoyemco(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2011
Thanks guys. I have also seen Heroes up to season 4. It was nice. Please give me some more list.
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by LarrySun(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2011
Try One Tree Hill Season 1-7, I enjoyed it. I hope u like it 2.
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by omotoyemco(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2011
I have seen season one of One tree Hill. it was nice really. I will continue with the rest. But Please guys i need more. Thanks.
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by LarrySun(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2011
Okay, you've really watched a lot. Let's do it this way, which have u watched among these interesting ones? Hustle, Smallville, Oz, Lost, Roswell, O.C, Kyle XY, NCIS, Moonlight,
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by omotoyemco(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2011
@ LARRI-SUN. thanks, you too much. I have seen O.Z and Kyle XY. I haven't watched Smallville cos i don't really like all these movies with supernatural storyline. I prefer those in the category of 24, Prison brake. Those that improves ones level of reasoning. Hope you understand.
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by LarrySun(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2011
Okay, then Hustle is actually what you need, it deals with the art of con. You will like Alias and NCIS (Naval Crime Investigative Service).
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by enomakos(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2011
Larry-Sun:

Okay, then Hustle is actually what you need, it deals with the art of con. You will like Alias and NCIS (Naval Crime Investigative Service).

alias is not a bad movie
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by LarrySun(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
Neither is Dark Angel.
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by BABE3: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2011
watch[b] Castaway[/b], Tom Hanks-2000

1 Like

Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by Unseen(m): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2011
omotoyemco:

I have seen spartacus. which movie is "V"?
V = VISITORS. A NEW TV SERIES (ABOUT ALIENS IN HUMAN SKIN)THAT STARTED LAST YEAR CURRENTLY IN SEASON 2. VERY INTERESTING.
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by smoglass12(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
i don't know maybe u will like vampire movie, i f u do try vampire diaries..
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
Yea @ Op .. I'm really stalkd right now.. I'm looking for action packed season film to watch.. I have watchd almost all d films posted on this thread
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by Parnassuss(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
Omo, no vex but these things are called Series. Which one be seasonal movies again?

Try watch "Episodes", "Suits" or "Luthur". If they are not to ur taste then go with "The Firm" or "Burn Notice". My money is on "Burn Notice" though, its like a smoother and better crafted "24" I assure u.

1 Like

Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by amaraj(f): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
try vampires diaries

1 Like

Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
Parnassuss: Omo, no vex but these things are called Series. Which one be seasonal movies again?

Try watch "Episodes", "Suits" or "Luthur". If they are not to ur taste then go with "The Firm" or "Burn Notice". My money is on "Burn Notice" though, its like a smoother and better crafted "24" I assure u.
noted.
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
amaraj: try vampires diaries
yea.. I watchd season 1 last year. I didn't gt season 2. On checking a film store yestday, i saw season 3 smiley So i bought season 3. By the way as anyone seen THE CONSPIRACY (X111) the complete season 1 and 2?
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by knightcrawler00: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2012
watch 'ARELU' by Fadeyi Oloro n Abija waara bi ekun>>>its a classic. grin

1 Like

Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by primateayoola(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
Is there no one here that ve seen IRIS men its a must watch though highly emotional and tragedic,,, bur iris is da bomb.
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by lefolksy(f): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2012
Pls a must watch movies re.
Ju mong. Alias,true blood, castle ,missing
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by smoglass12(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2012
True blood is not dat interesting...
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by toluxe0075: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
Try jumong, a man called God, crime squad,fermented family,kingdom of winds,iris,nikita,monk(not sure if u'll like dis)
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
Is IRIS like 24?
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by n0m0705(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
bennyraz: Is IRIS like 24?
It's a korean series, and it's about secret group that cut across several countries, more like a" black op" series .you can also try out ARTHENA and some other korean series, they rock!
Re: Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch by stev001(m): 6:34am On Jan 18, 2013
Any latest adventure and series movie? how about funny Yoruba movie .. i miss those as well can anybody give me good one to watch thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD / Big Brother Titans Finale: Live Eviction Show / List Of Akwa Ibom Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.