Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them (6710 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. (2) (3) (4)

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by damtan(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
Funny how you guys are still buying data from someone when you can actually start your own telecom business with just 5k and be a dealer in recharge card, data, GoTV $ dstv subscription etc.
Opportunities around for those who seek it.

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Dreyton36: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
purples25:
This is bad. This issue should be given serious consideration.

You got brains, I wonder why Nigerian take everything as a joke just to mock people instead of being truthful

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Olatheo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Club connect is absolutely genuine data seller
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by THURAFTERNOON: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
the irony lol.

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by rowland545(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Even those Emily dating site...nairaland run adverts for are also big fat scam

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by emmancipated(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Seems it is a crime to be scammed in this county while the perpetrator is assumed to be a hero. So sad.

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by obawinner(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
I have been using clubkonnect since last year,never disappoints.
Must have been a glitches you could resolve contacting the customer care.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Gmajor(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
It. May not be scam.
I remember when I patronised one of these Nairaland data ads.
It took close to 6 days before I could get the data.
Yeah, it could be that they are grossly incompetent not that they are scammers.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
clubkonnect:
Thank you for the positive feedback. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

You are foolish. Instead of adressing the main issue. Africa is useless cos morons like you use the internet

16 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Because they are daft,they fail to realize it could happen to anyone.
It only seems funny or unimaginable when the victim narrates his or her story, until it happens to them, then they would know how easy anyone can fall for scams
lolx are you joking? This right here is a different case, if you fall for the same thing thrice then you're a fool.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Fmghewzy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
lolx are you joking? This right here is a different case, if you fall for the same thing thrice then you're a fool.

I hope you won't get scammed one day

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Psalmpy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
clubkonnect:

Oga oooo
So you opened the thread, read all the comments including the ops post and all you could do was to reply the person who gave a positive feedback and left. I'm sure that monicker you replied to is one of d accounts u operate. Many threads have been opened concerning your poor service and u just emplified that. SMH

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
Fmghewzy:

I hope you won't get scammed one day
I can't be that foolish. This is foolishness.

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by laborious(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Psalmpy:

Oga oooo
So you opened the thread, read all the comments including the ops post and all you could do was to reply the person who gave a positive feedback and left. I'm sure that monicker you replied to is one of d accounts u operate. Many threads have been opened concerning your poor service and u just emplified that. SMH

Sorry bro, we are different entities, I just happen to know clubkonnect is not a fraud, ok needs to do the needful .which is contacting the customer care if he\she is not satisfied with there services instead of coming here to profile them as scammers...
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Fmghewzy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
I can't be that foolish. This is foolishness.

Lol have you ever been scammed?,I don't think,i used to talk like this , until those scammers dealt with me,no matter how smart you think you are,there is certainly someone who will outsmart you.just pray you don't encounter them.
If you do,then you will realize how foolish you can be

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Lol have you ever been scammed?,I don't think,i used to talk like this , until those scammers dealt with me,no matter how smart you think you are,there is certainly someone who will outsmart you.just pray you don't encounter them.
If you do,then you will realize how foolish you can be
All these ones wey u dey blow na grammar. No man born of woman can scam me thrice . I repeat, this particular case is FOOLISHNESS in every sense of the word.

Let him tell us how he got scammed three times, it's either he's foolish or the whole thing is a lie.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Emmypure: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
why not buy data direct from ur sim, MTN 1 gb is 300 while they are selling 330
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by WoundedLamb: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
clubkonnect:

Ok, you just made the OP's claim more credible. An honest business would be more interested in engaging the OP than responding to a couple of good reviews that, for all we know, could have come from your agents or even be your accounts.

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Pussymender: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Op, Dem scam you 3 times
bia, you sure say u from naija?
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
stupid and insane people.

someone was scammed.. you were all trolling him..
atimes.. i feel like 99% of this forum users are just jambites or sec school ish

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Lexusgs430: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
damtan:
Funny how you guys are still buying data from someone when you can actually start your own telecom business with just 5k and be a dealer in recharge card, data, GoTV $ dstv subscription etc.
Opportunities around for those who seek it.

If everyone is...... Who would patronise you........ cheesy

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Lexusgs430: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

atimes.. i feel like 99% of this forum users are just jambites or sec school ish

We were wear where once jambites....... grin
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by winkmart: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
you try. I guess you didnt understand their website
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by pillarmaria(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
ise82:
Yes you can call me all sort of names but this should help others and prevent them from falling for this advert. It’s annoying to see their ads everytime on this forum.

Please, take note!

Kindly show proof of how you were scammed, you could attached screenshots as evidence.

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
See Wetin Osho Free Don Cause U.

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

We were wear where once jambites....... grin
oga lexus.. the rate of troll on this forum too much jare.. lol
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by WoundedLamb: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Or scammers, lol.

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Fmghewzy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=YoungBlackRico post=93852448]All these ones wey u dey blow na grammar. No man born of woman can scam me thrice . I repeat, this particular case is FOOLISHNESS in every sense of the word.

Let him tell us how he got scammed three times, it's either he's foolish or the whole thing is a lie.

Lol anyhow, just don't be quick to conclude just try to imagine different scenarios and you certainly see that it is possible.

For example I have seen how some stupid Yahoo boys scam their clients,trust me it ain't jazz,but dis pple just keep falling over and over again.
Not that the oyinbo guys are mumu na.
It all depends on circumstances , just pray you don't get scammed simple.

Anything is possible ,he got scammed three times doesn't mean he is daft,he is just unlucky to have trusted or maybe being too optimistic .
You can never tell until you get scammed , you will realize it is possible to be so smart and knowledgeable and yet still get scammed

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sailor22:

You are foolish. Instead of adressing the main issue. Africa is useless cos morons like you use the internet

Why not the guy that open the thread address the issue himself
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
blaquemyc:
now that you are here, address the issue abi na true the guy yarn?
I don personally buy from Clubkonnect...Though Slow but they have always delivered.

Download Tekken 6 PPSSPP Android Game ISO PSP File For Free / How Airtel Nigeria Gives Out Your Phone Number To Others Without Notifying You / 7 Examples Of Successful Push Notifications For Online Business