Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Uche Iwuji And I Are Not Lesbian - Singer, Ego Omalicha Refutes Lesbain Tales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Iwuji And I Are Not Lesbian - Singer, Ego Omalicha Refutes Lesbain Tales (3038 Views)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation / Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Iwuji And I Are Not Lesbian - Singer, Ego Omalicha Refutes Lesbain Tales by r231(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2011
From nowhere, I started hearing reports that I am a lesbian and that Uche is my lesbian partner.

Yes, Uche is a close friend. We were classmates in school, Unilag.

It was on her birthday and the bash held at another friend's house.

We were all drinking and catching our fun.

It was a girls stuff and we wanted to take a picture and pecked each other.

It was not even a kiss. Although it was close to the mouth.

I didn't know how the picture got out.

I saw it in papers and I felt really bad.

I don't want to bear the brunt of what I am not"

Ego to Femi Oyewale of Encomium Magazine. Ego is a model and singer with Question Mark Records

Re: Uche Iwuji And I Are Not Lesbian - Singer, Ego Omalicha Refutes Lesbain Tales by ifyalways(f): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2011
Who is Ego?
Everyone is seeking cheap publicity . . .I don notice her today,wud Google and check her out @ You tube morrow. grin
Re: Uche Iwuji And I Are Not Lesbian - Singer, Ego Omalicha Refutes Lesbain Tales by mrinfo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
How would they want us to believe them
Re: Uche Iwuji And I Are Not Lesbian - Singer, Ego Omalicha Refutes Lesbain Tales by Nellyon(f): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2011
Did someone beat uche up
Re: Uche Iwuji And I Are Not Lesbian - Singer, Ego Omalicha Refutes Lesbain Tales by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 08, 2011
This girl is so desperately seeking headline news. She fails at modeling and singing. Now it's time for her to be like Britney Spears and kiss girls to keep her name in our heads. Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Winner Ofthe 'best Behind' Inafro Model 2013awards (PHOTOS) / WIZKID FORMING ILLUMINATI (SEE PICS) / Actress Stephanie Assets On Display, Shares Hot Curves (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.