Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 (48482 Views)

Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 / Liverpool Vs Napoli UCL (2 - 0) On 1st November 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 by justi4jesu(f): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2020
obatun:
Love your neighbor as yourself. Man utd fans need our love in this trying times.

No Love for them ohhh angry grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Queenoffucks:

Lol.

Fvck you.

Queenoffucks

EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU ARE A MAN BUT CONTINUE DECEIVING YOURSELF
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 by Dminister(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Ojochogwusunny:
the defeat is truly uncalled for...

Too bad
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Well done pogba. Well done
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 by Reference(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Did I hear you say FA Cup is just 5 or 6 matches?
The Charity Shield is not a Trophy?
Lol,the hallmark of a HATER.. grin
Always be quick to downgrade the achievements of your non favorite..
I support Arsenal..
Am not an Arteta Fan..
Like I said,only someone be clouded by animosity cannot see the improvements Arsenal has undergone over the past 11 months..
A team that is always one comical back pass away from conceding clownish goals..
A team that is always one goal away from disaster..
A team that is always one LOSS away from season implosion? shocked
A team that has shipped 40+ goals per season for the past few seasons?
Has turned into the current best defense in the EPL and looks consistently SOLID in the back and according to you it's nothing?
Check Arsenal's record against the Top Six in the last three seasons including the number of goals conceded,before Arteta and check his record against the same teams and come back and talk..
Criticism is part of being a Football Fan but don't let your animosity towards the man stop you from acknowledging the progress Arsenal has undergone in the past 11 months.

You are absolutely right. He has done a great job in a very, very short period of time (not a full season yet).

If there are still some shortcomings it is certainly not from the gaffer's closet. The indices are all positive basicaly.... and this comes from a harsh critic that says it as it is. Arsenal is not the same team it was even as long as six or seven years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 by Djangote: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
If Arteta can get these players in January, I am 100 percent sure Arsenal will win the league
https://goaldball.com/2020/11/02/arteta-can-make-arsenal-title-contenders-with-these-three-players/
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 by Swipa: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Christianity is not a religion. It is a relationship. GOD has put in the hearts of men the desire to do good. You just have to yield to HIM.
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Religion is just a tool for controlling people. Doing good because of a good reward and not because good is an end itself is selfish.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Swipa:
Christianity is not a religion. It is a relationship. GOD has put in the hearts of men the desire to do good. You just have to yield to HIM.
This doesn't make any sense. Besides Jesus, Christianity is a load of shit. Yahweh is not worthy. How can Yahweh put the desire to do good in us when he is not even good? I don't know you but I'm sure you are better the God you serve. He is willing to burn people forever but you are not. Rather than correct people like a lovely father he shames them. Rather than help drowning people he wants his ego massaged through prayers before you help. You are better than this guy.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 by Queenoffucks(f): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU ARE A MAN BUT CONTINUE DECEIVING YOURSELF

Loooool

Sweetheart, nothing for you.

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 by Djangote: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 by Quim2: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Another ogbono soup

Hi, there, quick question pls

I need a VPN that easy to use and connects fast on PC... windows 8. is the Express VPN that or HMA?

I used to use Nord but the wahala of that VPN just oo much, for one thing it never connects smoothly or easily. The latest update just spoilt if completely and it's now beyond manageable

Pls advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. / Manchester United Vs Roma : Europa League (6 - 2) On 29th April 2021 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 27th August 2017

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.