Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer (2332 Views)

DSS Possible Current Affairs Questions To Revise For Their Recruitment Exams. / DSS Recruitment / Job Vacancy - Account Officer And Senior Account Officer Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by SeniorZato(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good evening ladies and gentlemen
I really need your help on this. I got two job offers and I have been carefully deliberating on which one to go for and I think I will be needing your help on this

Between a DSS Officer and a custom officer which one is better. Please with facts as I will be reading through your comments

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by youngsahito(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
SeniorZato:
I really need your help on this. I got two job offers and I have been carefully deliberating on which one to go for and I think I will be needing your help on this

Between a DSS Officer and a custom officer which one is better. Please with facts as I will be reading through your comments

Thanks in anticipation
Go for DSS cos u will learn alot there...abeg help me with sure link bro

1 Like

Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
SeniorZato:

Thanks in anticipation
How do you people get these jobs tho.

join DSS for your children's sake so that when they are graduates you must have made high political connections.

Join customs if money is important to you.

1 Like

Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by yungchop: 1:16am On Sep 13, 2020
SeniorZato:

Thanks in anticipation
bro abeg give me one of them... I take God beg... Even if I have to pay for it

2 Likes

Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by Rayd502(m): 2:53am On Sep 13, 2020
If money is ur motivation,join custom.

1 Like

Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by BestMan001: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2020
Go for DSS, one of the best in the country.
Less corrupt
And you will be respected, and with great influence.
Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by Openbusiness: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2020
SeniorZato:

Thanks in anticipation
Choose DSS if you like professionalism. Choose Customs if you like bribe.

3 Likes

Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by Richdad50(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2020
shocked

There is currently no job offer whatsoever for these two organizations. They employ in groups and require training in groups.

Don't lie about getting a job you only dreamt of. You may end up shutting your door for opportunities.

Richdad

6 Likes

Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by DeejayZacc(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please how can I apply?
Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by qwertyboss(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

There is currently no job offer whatsoever for these two organizations. They employ in groups and require training in groups.

Don't lie about getting a job you only dreamt of. You may end up shutting your door for opportunities.

Richdad
Ka na ruwa yaro
Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by believesama(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]Have you heard of replacement in civil service jobs before?
Maybe you've not that's why you argue over such.

Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by SeniorZato(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
Choose DSS if you like professionalism. Choose Customs if you like bribe.
I will go for the custom but I won't take bribe
Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by damibjs: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Join custom if u love money so much.....join dss if professionalism is ur calling.

But for me.... Custom all the way... Money must be made.
Re: Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer by SeniorZato(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
You are not updated. Dss recruits are currently in camp

(1) (Reply)

Senior Graphic Designers and Draughtmen jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates / Dpr Calls / Vacancy In University Of Jos ; Apply!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.