Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. (5422 Views)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by Pweety4me(f): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2011
^lol

@Blank congrats hope you are all doin well. smiley
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by OAM4J: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2011
fstranger3:

The first thing you do is to ask after the health of mother and child.

Food is not everything. You must be fat in real life, are you?

lol grin grin grin Balogun, I no go allow you to kill me with too much laugh on NL grin grin grin

You are a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd boy, ika e ti poju grin grin grin
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by Busybody2(f): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hey you there rolling your tyre with one hand whilst using your second hand to hold your oversize superman pata to prevent it from falling. . .  come here . . . wipe your nose . . .that's better  . . . now do me a favour and help me go tell Aunty Blank that just gave birth congratulations . . . i promise to buy you chocomillo after yeah . . .good boy  cool
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by OAM4J: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2011
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by Busybody2(f): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2011
# whistling # Gbefila cool cool cool
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by OAM4J: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2011
I can tell someone is Hot. . . yeah, the news of a woman giving birth does that to some people cool cheesy gbeborun
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by Busybody2(f): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2011
OAM4J:

I can tell someone is Hot. . . yeah, the news of a woman giving birth does that to some people cool cheesy gbeborun

Yeah i know the person you are talking about, na who else but Mukina2 cheesy But, but, but you get liver to dey talk about am like this oh shocked My hands nor dey oh shocked Mukina2 see as hin dey disresket you angry Did i not warn you about dating/marrying this dude tongue You should have listened and let me marry him instead so I can show and teach him pepper cool
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by mutter(f): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2011
welcome new citizen of the world.
May God guide you all the days of your life so that you remain always upright and fearful of the lord. May you became a light that brings warm, love and inspiration to all who ever come your way.
Congratulations parents and always remember, a child is not a possession but only giving to you as custodians by the lord, so you rise him in the lords way.
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by OAM4J: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2011
Busy_body:

Yeah i know the person you are talking about, na who else but Mukina2 cheesy But, but, but you get liver to dey talk about am like this oh shocked My hands nor dey oh shocked Mukina2 see as hin dey disresket you angry Did i not warn you about dating/marrying this dude tongue You should have listened and let me marry him instead so I can show and teach him pepper cool

Show some respect young woman!, I was talking to the one and only gbeborun NL tongue It's not Muki and I' fault that you have not had it for a while or that you were stranded on valentines' day tongue grin

Please call my babe's name with some respect, next time say Aunty/Sister Mukina2. And for your information, you cannot handle me, ask Jenny, only a woman with Super status like Muki can handle me.

I get turned on when men shiver at her comments. Now fall in line else your small ikebe will be banned, plus including all your supporters and exs. grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by Busybody2(f): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2011
OAM4J:

Show some respect young woman!, I was talking to the one and only gbeborun NL tongue It's not Muki and I' fault that you have not had it for a while or that you were stranded on valentines' day tongue grin

Please call my babe's name with some respect, next time say Aunty/Sister Mukina2. And for your information, you cannot handle me, ask Jenny, only a woman with Super status like [size=14pt]Muki can candle me[/size].

[size=14pt]I get turned on when men shivers[/size] at her comments. Now fall in line else your small ikebe will be banned, plus including all your supporters and exs. grin

What am i reading shocked shocked What will my eyes not see on NL shocked shocked You get shivers and get turned on by men shocked shocked You love Mukina using candles on you shocked shocked Hold on will be back, got some very very urgent pressing thing to do cool

Hastily places a phonecall to Mukina Er . . . Mukina2, come here, i don vex plus you angry Why you nor tell me say na candling be the secret weapon you dey take snag/keep men angry You have to teach me this candling trick wey OAM4J dey wax lyrical about, by fire by force otherwise me and you go enter one trouser today today angry angry angry 

Hmmm, candling, can't wait to practise that on my e-harem and double my meagre number of men grin
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by OAM4J: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2011
Busy_body:

What am i reading shocked shocked What will my eyes not see on NL shocked shocked You get shivers and get turned on by men shocked shocked You love Mukina using candles on you shocked shocked Hold on will be back, got some very very urgent pressing thing to do cool

Hastily places a phonecall to Mukina Er . . . Mukina2, come here, i don vex plus you angry Why you nor tell me say na candling be the secret weapon you dey take snag/keep men angry You have to teach me this candling trick wey OAM4J dey wax lyrical about, by fire by force otherwise me and you go enter one trouser today today angry angry angry 

Hmmm, candling, can't wait to practise that on my e-harem and double my meagre number of men grin

embarassed  sad angry

You have just earned yourself the right to remain indefinitely at Yaba left. Congrats! sad grin

I dont need to tell you that you will be losing your posting privileges soon on NL. Muki will click all the right buttons when she joins me on bed shortly. angry grin
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by Busybody2(f): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2011
OAM4J:

embarassed sad angry

You have just earned yourself the right to remain indefinitely at Yaba left. Congrats! sad grin

I dont need to tell you that you will be losing your posting privileges soon on NL. Muki will click all the right buttons when she joins me on bed shortly. angry grin

Stop backtracking and parambulating joo, you don already spill say na candle dey do you special favours so quit fibbing about buttons jare cheesy No lie, Mukina nor sabi press any button joo, abi nor be the reason you still dey sneak out go meet Jennykadry be that grin Oh chei, that was supposed to be a secret between Jenny and I embarassed I promise not to tell anyone else henceforth lipsrsealed

We don't want Mukina to hear that, she go combust due to jealousy grin Oh the joy cool Ah, that also reminds me not to tell Mukina you went behind her back and flew Gestapo to Milan to console her for not getting any valentine lipsrsealed Don't worry, your secrets are safe with moi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by OAM4J: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2011
Busy_body:

Stop backtracking and parambulating joo, you don already spill say na candle dey do you special favours so quit fibbing about buttons jare cheesy No lie, Mukina nor sabi press any button joo, abi nor be the reason you still dey sneak out go meet Jennykadry be that grin Oh chei, that was supposed to be a secret between Jenny and I embarassed I promise not to tell anyone else henceforth lipsrsealed

We don't want Mukina to hear that, she go combust due to jealousy grin Oh the joy cool Ah, that also reminds me not to tell Mukina you went behind her back and flew Gestapo to Milan to console her for not getting any valentine lipsrsealed Don't worry, your secrets are safe with moi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hahahaaha grin grin grin grin you dey expose yourself. grin

Muki already knows your plans, she read all the BB messages you pinged me, how you were begging me to fly you to Milan cos you were stranded on valentine's day grin

You got nothing on me girl, I already confessed the few 'mistakes' I made with you and Jenny to Muki, and she understands that I did it out of pity, thinking it will reduce your stay at Yaba left. tongue

I am with my Muki 24/7. I dont cheat. cool
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2011
fstranger3:

The first thing you do is to ask after the health of mother and child.

Food is not everything. You must be fat in real life, are you?

LWKMD!, This bobo will not kill me.

Congratulations Blank!
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by noncy21: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2011
congratulation dear.am happy 4 u.
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by isalegan2: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2011
Congrats to the new parents!  smiley
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by MrsSiena1(f): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
Awww congrats Blank. God would definitely cause him to grow in all wisdom, knowledge and understanding as the name of Jesus went far and wide so would his name be announced in all quarters of the earth. Things of joy will continue to ring in your household. Hugs and kisses to him and also from my little princess Sienna.

Once again congrats. Mwuahhhhh kiss
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by Jummy4real(f): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2011
Congratulations!!! I'm happy for you. May God be with your family.
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by atunkeade: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2011
Congratulation, May God bless the baby and the family
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by agabaI23(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
congratulopia mrs blank
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by blank(f): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
Thanks so much 4 d great wishes n congratulations. Its been so hectic. Thank God 4 my mum in law who stood in 4 my mum b4 she came. My husband has been a stalwart n i av videos of EVERYTHING. Thanks guys.
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by OAM4J: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2011
blank:

Thanks so much 4 d great wishes n congratulations. Its been so hectic. Thank God 4 my mum in law who stood in 4 my mum b4 she came. My husband has been a stalwart n i av videos of EVERYTHING. Thanks guys.

Good husband.

When are we watching the video madam? cheesy
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by fstranger3(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2011
^^^^

Whatever you guys are watching, please count me out! grin

I cant believe I just read it.
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by OAM4J: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2011
^^

Dont worry, I will rate the video after watching it, then let you know if suitable for you. grin
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2011
Videos of the act that led to the baby making?

I am interested. Can you upload on youtube?
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by fstranger3(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2011
OAM4J:

^^

Dont worry, I will rate the video after watching it, then let you know if suitable for you. grin

NO, I dont want to watch any amateur video. I dont want to be scarred for life.

Please!

Is this why my mother warned me not to hang out with you? Oh well, I should have listened.
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by OAM4J: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Videos of the act that led to the baby making?

I am interested. Can you upload on youtube?

Dirty mind

fstranger3:

NO, I dont want to watch any amateur video. I dont want to be scarred for life.

Please!

Is this why my mother warned me not to hang out with you? Oh well, I should have listened.

Mistaken identity, Your mum actually asked me to watch over you. And I have been doing my best cool

The video is about the role of a good wife and a good husband towards having and raising a child in a family - but it's for matured minds/adults. cool grin
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by semid4lyfe(m): 1:24am On Mar 05, 2011
Congrats, blank.

Wishing you the joys of motherhood
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by semid4lyfe(m): 1:24am On Mar 05, 2011
Congrats, blank.

Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by Brite02(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2011
Congrats too. wink
Re: Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy. by mamagee3(f): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Congrats, blank.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Requirements For Good Marriage / SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! / Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.