Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) (51166 Views)

Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Facing Disciplinary Action - NPF Reveals / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) / Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by WestOG: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Opor opor
Popo wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by eyizlive(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=93875156]The Nigerian police has announced that it has began investigation on the viral video making round social media where an officer of the law was seen smoking shisha in public, [/b]Naija Olosho reports[b]

LWkmd!! @ bolded got me rolling...Naija Olosho Na blog nau abi Na media house...
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by Yustob: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
the fact that he is using the 2 pipe is cracking me up.
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=eyizlive post=93889278][/quote]

Lol
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by KingMack(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
obiekunie2:
is there anything wrong with a police officer smoking shisha?

does shisha high people?

Shisha is been mixed with different herbs eg weed! To avoid the smell from canabis
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
This is so shameful, a Nigerian police officer smoking publicly sad

He should be arrested and dismissed from the job.

Lalasticlala over to you undecided

Unfortunately person wey go arrest am dey smoke, person wey go dismiss am dey smoke. So do the maths.
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by lordswill03: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
If I help you do your work who will help me do mine
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by jesustheissue: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
The fellow actually needs help and restoration but all our system can offer is recrimination and probably punishment. An institution that shows little concern to its own cannot show much either to the public!
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by guru90: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
De Guy man just de boost his moral high......
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by passiveincome01: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
oh really
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
His job has gone if truly he's a police officer.
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by Damianwest19: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Investigate wetin
If you are a mechanic or welder working on Police vehicle the kind weed that you will see will scare you
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by Adeolajude(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hypocrisy.. How does this comaores to the useless bribes your people collect on the road with reckless abandon
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by zebra(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Make una leave the guy jor. Na Indian hemp him smoke?
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by CaseSensitive(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
The Nigerian police has announced that it has began investigation on the viral video making round social media where an officer of the law was seen smoking shisha in public, Naija Olosho reports.

The police took to its Facebook page to assure the public that it has launched investigation to establish the authenticity of the viral video to define if the man in uniform is an imposter, an actor making video scene or a real police officer.

It assured members of the public that they would do well to establish the identity of the man in the video.

See photos below

Source: https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/4452565144785510/?app=fbl

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hYdzqqA76Q

Nigerian Police Force said Forensically. grin grin
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by Sammyolis: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
the beginning we dey hear
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by Mars16(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Investigating what? I know his DPO can recognize him,so he should be fired and disciplined. Now this takes our mind to how irresponsible and inhumane some members of the NPF act on the road,if this one should encounter a citizen on the road and ask for bribe(N50) from the citizen he can gun down such citizen for no just reason.
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by fefenoble88: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ojo nor buy exhaust again ooo for uwelu spare parts market,a very sound exhaust pipe dey here tested and trusted...
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by snoopz: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
na this type be the trigger happy ones
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
The police man na badoo grin criminals in uniform no wonder some of them misbehaves while on duty
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by simplesearch: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
I didn't know things like this exist till I saw it not too long ago been consumed by some young men, as if that was not enough few days ago I saw some young girls consuming this in a shop that seems to be into it very close to a major road. I was shocked to see young men and girls shamelessly destroying their lives with reckless abandon. Its high time the government rise to its responsibility by outlawing some of this destructive and mental incapacitating psycho induced substances and also provide jobs so we can have a sane society. With girls, boys and officers of law hooked on this kind of substances we can be sure our society will be reeled with potential criminals, cultists and unimaginable vices.
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by simplesearch: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
mytime24:
shisha in peace then kill civilians in pieces undecided

I didn't know things like this exist till I saw it not too long ago been consumed by some young men, as if that was not enough few days ago I saw some young girls consuming this in a shop that seems to be into it, very close to a major road. I was shocked to see young men and girls shamelessly destroying their lives with reckless abandon. Its high time the government rise to its responsibility by outlawing some of this destructive and mental incapacitating psycho induced substances and also provide jobs so we can have a sane society. With girls, boys and officers of law hooked on this kind of substances we can be sure our society will be reeled with potential criminals, cultists and unimaginable vices.
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by Daddyboy21: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
That is officer woos of brother shaggy comedy
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:12am On Sep 14, 2020
They would come back to lie to us
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:13am On Sep 14, 2020
simplesearch:

I didn't know things like this exist till I saw it not too long ago been consumed by some young men, as if that was not enough few days ago I saw some young girls consuming this in a shop that seems to be into it, very close to a major road. I was shocked to see young men and girls shamelessly destroying their lives with reckless abandon. Its high time the government rise to its responsibility by outlawing some of this destructive and mental incapacitating psycho induced substances and also provide jobs so we can have a sane society. With girls, boys and officers of law hooked on this kind of substances we can be sure our society will be reeled with potential criminals, cultists and unimaginable vices.
which government?do we have government in Nigeria?
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by ericangel01(m): 4:37am On Sep 14, 2020
the nairaland king is here, please, is that the way they smoke/take shisha
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by ddeola: 5:08am On Sep 14, 2020
Frank Mba got more than he bargained for instead of getting tips to identify the shisha guy Nigerians are giving him more info to expose his officers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by 752hub: 5:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Officer woos

Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2020
i hv been away for a while I came back n saw different kind of niggah Monicker in here from righteous slawomir to damn niggah I know my real slawomir make una continue to try to be him.

anyway i will go twitter call the police out to go check on all ther officers smoking weed with agbero .

they act like a real robbers somtime in uniform.
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by justfortoday: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lets see if they can find him
Re: Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) by surebona(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Officer woos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? / Gal Pissetzky: 5 Things To Know About Hushpuppi's Lawyer / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.