Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? (51113 Views)

My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by kekakuz(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Some 7 months ago I was transfered to our directors office and my life changed for the better. I noticed my boss is very friendly especially towards me and trust me with key responsibilities. He gives me audience during board meetings which am not even qualified to attend. He recently approved an official car for me of which is not meant for staff on my grade level. Over time. I got used to him and I did not know how I unconsciously called him daddy. He smiled and kept his cool. We hang out a lot and he advices me on investment and wealth. Something g I cherish and put to good use.
2 weeks ago he said we need to go pick his daughter from the airport. He dropped his car and I carried him to the airport.
I meet his gorgeous daughter and the meeting was electric.
For the next week he directed me to take her around town shopping and saloon. I asked of my office duties and he said someone else has been assigned to cover for me.
We shop and club regularly but problem arises whenever I told her am going home. She wants me to always be around and am avoiding such offers to avoid doing anything g that will spoil my relationship with her father.
I resume work and the father has began to ignoring me and avoid me, when I ask him what the problem was he reply that
I make him unhappy because am avoiding his daughter.
Then I got the message clear. Now am confused because the girl sweet and cuddly but am not in love with her but her father who is my hero wants us together.
Friends what would you rather me do?

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Cutehector(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Chei.. shocked why do people like to dull in dis life na

821 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by spider50: 12:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Bros, I want sleep.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Atlantian: 12:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Wake up from your dream, day don break. Dats all.

296 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by vault(m): 12:40am On Feb 11, 2016
nollywood

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Emac34: 12:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Why u dey jonz

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by ronald4lif(m): 12:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Atlantian:
Wake up from your dream, day don break. Dats all.

Lol. Dude is presently experiencing oneirism. He would soon wake up to reality. Akuko iwo.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by donholy28(m): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2016
bros if u no want am...give am to me

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2016
undecided Dunno what to tell Ambode about your ineptitude.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by menix(m): 1:04am On Feb 11, 2016
Broz u no go like ur nxt transfer walahi..

Since u re not a churchy, I don't see anything wrong catching the bull by the horn.

Give the gal a try nd see if things will work out..

But why God no fit put me for this OP shoe, make I enjoy his blessings..

Time I change my location to Banana Iceland, maybe I might be fortunate this time.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Khd95(m): 1:12am On Feb 11, 2016
One day konji,d stubborn unrepentent ingrate will expose ugrin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by kunle75(m): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2016
kekakuz:
Some 7 months ago I was transfered to our directors office and my life changed for the better. I noticed my boss is very friendly especially towards me and trust me with key responsibilities. He gives me audience during board meetings which am not even qualified to attend. He recently approved an official car for me of which is not meant for staff on my grade level. Over time. I got used to him and I did not know how I unconsciously called him daddy. He smiled and kept his cool. We hang out a lot and he advices me on investment and wealth. Something g I cherish and put to good use.
2 weeks ago he said we need to go pick his daughter from the airport. He dropped his car and I carried him to the airport.
For the next week he directed me to take her around town shopping and saloon. I asked of my office duties and he said someone else has been assigned to cover for me.
We shop and club regularly but problem arises whenever I told her am going home. She wants me to always be around and am avoiding such offers to avoid doing anything g that will spoil my relationship with her father.
I resume work and the father has began to ignoring me and avoid me, when I ask him what the problem was he reply that
I make him unhappy because am avoiding his daughter. The company especially to the office and I don't give her attention or hangout.
Then I got the message clear. Now am confused because the girl sweet and cuddly but am not in love with her but her father who is my hero wants us together.

i pity your next place of duty work place cos by the time you are transfered you will come back and tell us how suffer head don catch u......Eni iya ni e

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by SylarsMcQuins: 1:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Hero ko Legend of the Seeker ni....

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by SylarsMcQuins: 1:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei.. shocked why do people like to dull in dis life na

Bro I jst tya, God doesn't wanna pick my calls yet with dz kinda offer...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 11, 2016
As soon as that girl hooks up to another guy, just expect your sack letter the next day. Marrying his only daughter is part of the investments and wealth he preaches to you.

264 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by umehmj(m): 1:53am On Feb 11, 2016
*yawns* can we talk about this when you receive your sack letter? wondering when he will sack you?......... here is the tip: once he begins to call you 'bullet', be rest assured he will soon fire you. grin

on a serious note if you are not into any serious relationship, why not give the girl a chance? remember i said if you are not in a serious relationship. But if you are in a relationship, then get ready to prove to your boss that you can stand on your feet, his sack letter notwithstanding.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by MosquitoLaps(m): 1:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Op, you're not straight with us.
from your concluding statement, it shows that you are already in love with this girl, but you want us to believe the opposite.

For the records, I don't believe in this typical fictional Nollywood story you posted here.

if it is true, bros, my advice is this:

If u lyk, siddon dia mek pant dey wear u. grin
e consyn u.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 11, 2016
Sounds like her dad is defo grooming you grin what his little pumpkin wants, his lil pumpkin gets grin cheesy cheesy

Airforce1 should do the song track

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by emotions1: 2:06am On Feb 11, 2016
when you were enjoying the luxuries you never complained.........

what's the problem there in avoiding his daughter.....Baba just lock up and do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by BabbyDaddy(f): 4:50am On Feb 11, 2016
Are you in need of affordable, unique and quality tiles, WC, doors, wardrobes etc then; Bestmosaic LTD is here to satisfy your need. Contact us for both wholesale and retail/personal use @ Eleganza plazaAlaba suru, Lagos or better-still, call us on09092072349

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 11, 2016
BabbyDaddy:
Are you in need of affordable, unique and quality tiles, WC, doors, wardrobes etc then; Bestmosaic LTD is here to satisfy your need. Contact us for both wholesale and retail/personal use @ Eleganza plazaAlaba suru, Lagos or better-still, call us on09092072349
That's a interestin' moniker you have. grin

11 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by GeniusDavid(m): 6:04am On Feb 11, 2016
Sounds like a Nollywood film featuring Kenneth Okonkwo, Pete Edoiche, And Monalisa Chinda.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Yinkahlite(m): 6:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Guy, look very well before you leap so that you won't burn your fingers...
You gat to study the family very well, do dey suffer from one illness or another. A good background check on their lineage will help you make a good decision.

No go date and marry cuddy and fine lady and later find out she get one family problem oo

Do you know that you can loose between 8-10kg of fat within 9 days using natural therapy? Click my profile for more information about it.

22 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by hisawesomeness(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2016
I guess you guys are running a freak show. Not a company

7 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Sharp9: 6:29am On Feb 11, 2016
The man has been teaching you on how to invest and you failed to see the biggest investment he personally brought you? you need more classes on investment. opportunity to be CEO someday , wait, oh, you don't want the tag 'gold digger'? guys are going round looking for gold to dig since PMB took over, bro dig you might see diamond. If poverty knok for ur door, no call us oooo

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by pretydiva(f): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Will suggest u give d girl a try. Who knows,u might eventually fall in love wit her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2016
This OP needs deliverance.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by macfish101(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2016
How much is the gal's father worth? If you r satisfied with that, then date the babe....Love will grow with time. God send Dangote daughter come my way! Abeg

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by ashmanpolo: 7:01am On Feb 11, 2016
No be only Hero, na 33

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by nwadiuko1(m): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2016
pant Don dey wear this one

4 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by jieta: 7:16am On Feb 11, 2016
kekakuz:
I make him unhappy because am avoiding his daughter.
no marry dey there dey look for love. very soon u go soon come tel me who love don help

6 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by muba4huss(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2016
This is super story....

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.