Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint (581 Views)

FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] / Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) / Sacked BEDC Staff Electrocuted In Delta While Doing Illegal Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by Legitupdate: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nigerian Brave Woman Confronts Squad of Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint and extorting money from all the Okada men in her village!!! (Video)

some squad of Police officers got more than what they bargained for after one of the police officers was greatly humiliated by a Brave woman for allegedly trying to carry out illegal activities at checkpoint.

The woman was heard Saying to the police officer" Na Your mama be Ashawo....

Click Link below to Watch Video;

[url].https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/13/brave-woman-abuse-and-confronts-squad-of-police-men-doing-illegal-checkpoint-video/ [/url]

Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by adontcare(f): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
She just want to die. Me na look Waka pass.
Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by NoRetreat(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Don't argue with a man with gun!!!
Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by lifenija: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
NoRetreat:
Don't argue with a man with gun!!!
oh really
Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by joyandfaith: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
adontcare:
is she dead now?

1 Like

Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by Hamilton1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala police officers,
De no get shame, fear fear officers

Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by NoRetreat(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
lifenija:
oh really
because dead don't talk!
Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by molbic(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
ANY COUNTRY YOU SEE A POLICE MAN HOLDING A RIFLE IN THE STREETS INSTEAD OF PISTOL OR HANDGUN JUST KNOW THAT THE COUNTRY IS A FELL COUNTRY OR ABOUT TO FELL

1 Like

Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by uvie66: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
adontcare:
I no know whether na liver she get or na mumu dey worryam, if they accidentally discharge now the rest is history.
Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by uvie66: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
lifenija:
oh really
oh yes really really
Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by Sangre: 12:48am On Sep 14, 2020
uvie66:

I no know whether na liver she get or na mumu dey worryam, if they accidentally discharge now the rest is history.
She is not brave anywhere ,she thinks it is elections were they will use their used pads to bewitch a vehicle.
Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by lifenija: 6:27am On Sep 14, 2020
NoRetreat:
because dead don't talk!
i seeee, they only write
Re: Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint by MoxxxxO123(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Sweet Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Scammer / Videos Of How Army Collecting Bodies Of #endsars Protesters To Cover Their Track / Nigerians Reacts As President Buhari Condoles Turkey And Other European Countrie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.