Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary (29558 Views)

Be Enlightened About The JOHESU Strike!!! / JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Bananass: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Top 10 romantic Hollywood Movies All of the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSq89iL7nVk
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Vatod(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Federal government will soon go on strike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by PinkDick(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
I need a neatly used iPhone 11 Pro Max. My budget is 65k.
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Heybeedee(m): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Instead of una to reach agreement with them una dey declare thier strike unecessary...pay them thier money
.. this is why to work for salary dey tire me..be it private or government...na even government worse
....Na so them go dey owe people different allowance....Hazard allowance...Pension go do their own......National housing fund go do their own
Over time
Shift ......This and that
Before you know them go die leave the allowance without enjoying it
Government work dey cause pover-tea
See my cousin despite say he dey level 8 for Uniben....still na me dey package he life....we go dey beer parlour..na me dey tiding the bills....I don tell am many times make he resign...he still dey the work dey mumu himself....all these go slow life me nor dey do am
Mr it's like you get work wey u wan give that your cousin ba?
Is there any legitimate work in naija that can turn one to a millionaire fast n easy?
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by shedy03(m): 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
aaamos:
The number 1 unnecessary thing in Nigeria right now is Buhari

That man no know shit

He has no idea of what’s going on
Even his supporters in the north that helped rigged him in are furiously regretting supporting and voting him.
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by aljharem(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2020
slimanyd:
FG should ask themselves if there existence sef is even necessary. An average Nigeria is regretting voting for this myopic and failure regime and they are here calling a union strike unnecessary . U're owing them 2 months old salaries since 2018 ,they kept quiet till 2020 . Una brain no work to pay them there entitlement since. Ordinary senators and rep members dey get covid allowance and yet the health workers are also been cheated on there entitlement . What's the usefulness of paying all those jagbajantis rep and senator covid allowances when the real risk takers aren't been taking care of. I have a friend working in UCH, these guy contracted Covid19 , The drugs he brought with his own money was about 15k , Yet the senators and reps that never stepped there feet out of there homes were paid handsomely while they leave the real icons to beg and suffer for crumbs . Imagine a government who doesn't care about the state of health, now Corona is finish. Watch as they suspend all findings to the health sectors now, while they travel out again for medical check-up as usual.

Imagine A country paying his health care workers 5k salary as hazard allowance while the rep and senators are paid millions in hazard allowance , abegi, which is more hazardous . Health attendants, nurses, doctors are all exposed to getting hepatitis,HIV,TBjust for taking care of patients and serving the country with all they've got ,yet at the end ,they are paid a psaltery 5k . Ask urself, is these country not upside down already? Doctors are flying out daily and Nigeria government doesn't give a Bleep about it cos they don't even use the hospitals , Any slight sneezing ,They are off to UK.

When we go get sense for these country sef .

Very very correct. God bless you.

I mentioned this about 2 months ago that we have an irresponsible government.

Oil workers
Health workers
Lectures /teachers
Military
Police
Military

These workers should not be joked with no matter what !!!

1 Like

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by osazsky(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2020
adeniyi997:
Soon now. They will not pay them just like 2018own that almost ruin my wedding. When they didnt pay my parents. Hmmm. I cant tell it all

Here
hmm u mean ur parents did ur wedding for u..lucky guy
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by osazsky(m): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Where is daddy freeze we cant be making billions in Nigeria and still be poor..we cant be giving other countries power and we dont have electricity.he should come and insult Buhari.. what is Buhari doing with our tax..but the chicken wont say anything he will only get an erection once he hears that christ embassy didn't build bridges ...tarr roads with tithe money y doest he keep quiet when it involves muslims or baba.he has never spoken against terrorism or him they fear Islam and dss Christian's are too tolerant o
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by SirMichael1: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2020
slimanyd:
FG should ask themselves if there existence sef is even necessary. An average Nigeria is regretting voting for this myopic and failure regime and they are here calling a union strike unnecessary . U're owing them 2 months old salaries since 2018 ,they kept quiet till 2020 . Una brain no work to pay them there entitlement since. Ordinary senators and rep members dey get covid allowance and yet the health workers are also been cheated on there entitlement . What's the usefulness of paying all those jagbajantis rep and senator covid allowances when the real risk takers aren't been taking care of. I have a friend working in UCH, these guy contracted Covid19 , The drugs he brought with his own money was about 15k , Yet the senators and reps that never stepped there feet out of there homes were paid handsomely while they leave the real icons to beg and suffer for crumbs . Imagine a government who doesn't care about the state of health, now Corona is finish. Watch as they suspend all findings to the health sectors now, while they travel out again for medical check-up as usual.

Imagine A country paying his health care workers 5k salary as hazard allowance while the rep and senators are paid millions in hazard allowance , abegi, which is more hazardous . Health attendants, nurses, doctors are all exposed to getting hepatitis,HIV,TBjust for taking care of patients and serving the country with all they've got ,yet at the end ,they are paid a psaltery 5k . Ask urself, is these country not upside down already? Doctors are flying out daily and Nigeria government doesn't give a Bleep about it cos they don't even use the hospitals , Any slight sneezing ,They are off to UK.

You don't know how to use 'their'? What is 'there'? Why are you confusing me with this wrong use of word? There is different from their. Work on your English.
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Judolisco(m): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
Wat kind of association is D's
Joint health ke??
all health workers apart from medical Dr's
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Anonymousnoni: 1:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Except we stand for our rights and do what is right, our country will continue to decay under corrupts officials. From the office of the CoAS where i serve to the office of the president, there are evil ongoing that you are unaware of
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Germi9: 2:30am On Sep 14, 2020
ABUJA— THE Federal Government, Sunday, described the strike declared by the Joint Health Sector Unions and Assembly of Health Care Professionals, JOHESU as unnecessary, ill-timed and illegal.[b][/b]

but Sadiya farouks own wasn't ill timed and illegal?
#clueless hypocrites
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by PaulH07: 2:49am On Sep 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Instead of una to reach agreement with them una dey declare thier strike unecessary...pay them thier money
.. this is why to work for salary dey tire me..be it private or government...na even government worse
....Na so them go dey owe people different allowance....Hazard allowance...Pension go do their own......National housing fund go do their own
Over time
Shift ......This and that
Before you know them go die leave the allowance without enjoying it
Government work dey cause pover-tea
See my cousin despite say he dey level 8 for Uniben....still na me dey package he life....we go dey beer parlour..na me dey tiding the bills....I don tell am many times make he resign...he still dey the work dey mumu himself....all these go slow life me nor dey do am

What business are you into?

Are you a yahoo boy?
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by PaulH07: 2:50am On Sep 14, 2020
aaamos:
The number 1 unnecessary thing in Nigeria right now is Buhari

That man no know shit

He has no idea of what’s going on

And the epic thing about this all is he doesn't give a shit. cheesy
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by PaulH07: 2:53am On Sep 14, 2020
They should go on strike abeg.

Me wan rest tomorrow as one bastard patient just vex the shit out of my life right now.

I swear to God the time has finally come to get a gun.

I no go talk, but una go hear am for news.
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by anonimi: 3:14am On Sep 14, 2020
YoungLionken:
Those doctors are inconsiderate if you asked me..
ASUU too...

Is Barawo Bubu considerate by abandoning our country for obodo oyinbo hospitals after spending billions on Aso Rock clinic?
You don't know what you are talking about.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-aDRqOJTyJJQ/Veg-TjcvUuI/AAAAAAAAR6c/qeYY_WQ4KxM/s640/2241711_13_pngc00b57557743e709b8b96933432e0dfa.png[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773720_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4908965_fbimg1487051344892_jpeg317b6ef034fe258e0ed793a28281a452

1 Like

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Mathantics: 4:17am On Sep 14, 2020
yongflex20:
If you can understand this picture then you can understand any other thing in this life including this post

1 Like

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by DedeNkem: 4:22am On Sep 14, 2020
Hotzone:
Govt should fear God or....,.?!

Or what happens? Nothing!
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Tech35: 4:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Professor FE discovered a neodymium powered car that use no fuel nor battery. Click on the link below to see.
https:///pbUsoj-1nf
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by EasternActivist: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2020
heykims:
Our health sector is a big sham but a question. Is johesu fighting the doctors or the govt?

All of them even the enemies of progress and evil supernatural forces.

But truth be told, when JOHESU members goes on strike the hospital management and doctors will beg them for skeletal services, like stores being open, account to work their salary, the generator being on for them and so on. And when the strike cast, JOHESU members will be on their own and not even missed. Most times no salaries for them.

Its too bad for business and this is a serious biz.
I pray they get this one right. And the members committed.
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Ceaser01: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2020
This government is funny sha. But you can share 20 million and 15 million naira each to the senators and representatives respectively as Coivd-19 allowances for doing nothing.

In his words “In the national assembly, each of the senators got N20 million, while the house of representatives members got N15 million for COVID-19 from the national assembly.” He concluded.

Well, coming back to JOHESU matter, their own problem too much for the health sector. Always making preposterous demands like the accountant in the hospital demanding to earn the same as the doctor. If you care to go thru the demands that led to this strike you will be shocked.

Those that work in the hospital earn what they earn by virtue of the fact that they work in that environment. Their peers in other ministries on the same grade level work more but earn far less (at times half the amount) than those that work in the hospitals. Meanwhile it's the opposite for the doctors as Nurses that work in these hospitals. Their peers in the Federal ministries work far less but earn far more (with pecks of offices like secretaries, official vehicles) than they do. Yet you don't hear them complain.
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by heykims(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2020
EasternActivist:

All of them even the enemies of progress and evil supernatural forces.

But truth be told, when JOHESU members goes on strike the hospital management and doctors will beg them for skeletal services, like stores being open, account to work their salary, the generator being on for them and so on. And when the strike cast, JOHESU members will be on their own and not even missed. Most times no salaries for them.

Its too bad for business and this is a serious biz.
I pray they get this one right. And the members committed.
But I believe that when a union goes on strike, they shouldn't lock up govt properties as if it is theirs, they should hand them over to the management and walk home, I doubt if doctors lock anything up when they go on strike, they go home with their brain and expertise.
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Asukuebira1: 6:35am On Sep 14, 2020
FG/Ministry of health is only deceiving the public. How much of that money goes to JOHESU? JOHESU members constitute over 90% of health force, but these majority members receive less than 10% of what goes to the sector. WHAT AN IRONY!!!
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by slimanyd: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2020
SirMichael1:
You don't know how to use 'their'? What is 'there'? Why are you confusing me with this wrong use of word? There is different from their. Work on your English.

Uncle Queen English , Sewapa
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by EasternActivist: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2020
heykims:

But I believe that when a union goes on strike, they shouldn't lock up govt properties as if it is theirs, they should hand them over to the management and walk home, I doubt if doctors lock anything up when they go on strike, they go home with their brain and expertise.

Nobody is locking anything. And I didn't say so either. The doctor's go on strike no problem they are sorted, then if other health workers go on strike for a good cause it becomes a problem from everyone enemy to their struggles and success.
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by onyxo76(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2020
YoungLionken:
Those doctors are inconsiderate if you asked me..

ASUU too...
the doctors are not going on strike ,its the other health workers, abi na only doctors be health workers?
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by onyxo76(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2020
PaulH07:

What business are you into?

Are you a yahoo boy?
he get like 4 hectares of weed ma, cool money bro
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Fash20: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2020
slimanyd:

I have said it countless times that Nigeria is a scam. One of the biggest scam
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Emergencyson(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2020
pls i need help the country is no longer friendly with me..i dey find work even if na house boy self i go do am,or any other work so that i can feed my self pls oooooo nairalanders(09028390844)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fined N215,000, Commits Suicide At Ogun TRACE Premises / 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe / Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.