Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

‘I Am Certain That I Will Win This Competition’ – Kiddwaya Tells Bigbrother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Certain That I Will Win This Competition’ – Kiddwaya Tells Bigbrother (471 Views)

Bbnaija: “after Bending All The Rules For You” – Disgusted Kiddwaya Tells Erica / This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice / Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Certain That I Will Win This Competition’ – Kiddwaya Tells Bigbrother by unique456: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Source: Naijapalaba.com

BBNaija housemate and billionaire’s son, Kiddwaya has confidently made it known during diary session with Big Brother that he will win the ongoing reality TV show. According to the 27-year-old, if he escaped eviction tonight, he is certain that he will be the one to emerge the winner for BBNaija season 5.

In his words; “My brain wants to know what is going on. I love it when it’s Sunday, unlike some housemates. Being here alone is a blessing for some. I am grateful for all the blessings that have come my way… I don’t need to win the overall prize money because I already
Watch video

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/i-am-certain-that-i-will-win-this-competition-kiddwaya-tells-bigbrother/

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/i-am-certain-that-i-will-win-this-competition-kiddwaya-tells-bigbrother/
Re: ‘I Am Certain That I Will Win This Competition’ – Kiddwaya Tells Bigbrother by EbukaHades10(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
So, he don win am?

Re: ‘I Am Certain That I Will Win This Competition’ – Kiddwaya Tells Bigbrother by doctorexcel: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Over confident wey make cow buy pepper and maggi go party. Pride always go before a fall

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In The World And Their Net Worth 2020 / Video: “I Don’t Need Your Stupid Love, Love Yourself First” Angry Nengi Slam Ozo / DJ Cuppy: I'm Tired Of People Telling Me What To Do (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.