Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Wonder Child. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wonder Child. (274 Views)

Wonder Earth (fantasy) / Wonder Pdf By R. J. Palacio / Wonder Earth(Fantasy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Child. by Brown999: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
I am a wonder child, a victorious baby, God has always got my back, he never leaves me, even when i am going astray.
So many memorable days in my life, but the day i will never forget, was when little me, was new into cooking.
I was feeling like a little miss ronke edoho, but I got the shock of my life, when i realized the gas i was using, was leaking, before i knew what was going on, i was already dancing with flames in the air
I was confused, i was speechless, i thought quenching the fire with water, while standing miles away will help, crazy right, but that was i did, but all i got was zero improvement.
I was gone, i was lost, with millions of thoughts on my mind. I later realized i can switch off the gas, by switching off the cylinder.
That day i realized, life can change within a twinkle of an eye, but God's love is gonna be forever.
@brownsugar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visual Romance Writer Needed / PoeTRÂ¥....#EnDSarS / Unexpected Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.