Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Please Help Me Out Guys, I'm Really Confused - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Out Guys, I'm Really Confused (264 Views)

Really Confused. Please Advice / I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out Guys, I'm Really Confused by Maestro147(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Today i was hanging out with my guys when a middle-aged woman singled me out, and the only thing she said to me was TO GO AND GET TESTED FOR STOMACH PROBLEM
I asked her why but refused to tell me.. Could this be a spirital thing or a mere observation??
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys, I'm Really Confused by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2020
... why you care what mad people say?! Abeg, live your life!!!
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys, I'm Really Confused by etrange: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2020
Ok, a few questions:
1) Did you fart? undecided
2) Is your tommy too big? (a pic might help us)
3) Do you have mouth odour? (no insult intended)
4) Is your face naturally frowned like someone struggling to shit? (you might want to share a pic here too)
5) Did you insult her or someone close to her?

Provide the above data and my algorithm will give you a final answer.
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys, I'm Really Confused by punisha: 1:09am On Sep 14, 2020
You think u will escape after all the evil u have done Abi?

Go and get tested for ear problems by the way.
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys, I'm Really Confused by meobizy(f): 1:39am On Sep 14, 2020
OP, go and get a psychic evaluation.
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys, I'm Really Confused by Maestro147(m): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2020
punisha:
You think u will escape after all the evil u have done Abi?

Go and get tested for ear problems by the way.
mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

A Healthy Lifestyles with our GNLD/NEOLIFE supplements / My Wife's Stomache Normally Get Hot / Nigerian Scientists Develop Cheaper And Faster Covid-19 Test Kits CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.