Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Wife's Stomache Normally Get Hot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife's Stomache Normally Get Hot (266 Views)

Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife's Stomache Normally Get Hot by Adeoye2020: 3:05am On Oct 04, 2020
I greet everyone on this forum, please I notice my wife's stomache use to get hot, it just occur to me last night. Has anyone experience this? What and what is the likely treatment or breakthrough we should be expecting, we will be seeing the doctor later this week. And also, we have experienced about three miscarriages which is likely link to infection, currently threating that though. Please what could cause the stomache hotness?
Re: My Wife's Stomache Normally Get Hot by successking401(m): 3:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Adeoye2020:
I greet everyone on this forum, please I notice my wife's stomache use to get hot, it just occur to me last night. Has anyone experience this? What and what is the likely treatment or breakthrough we should be expecting, we will be seeing the doctor later this week. And also, we have experienced about three miscarriages which is likely link to infection, currently threating that though. Please what could cause the stomache hotness?
go ahead and see your Doctor first. I pray that your meeting with him/her produces your desired results. But, if not and decides to go herbal, feel free to contact me. I'm interested in the" likely link to infection" line you stated above. You'll be surprised at how my herbs will bring succor to you. Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Eight Reasons Why You Need To Loose Weight Now Before Is Too Late / COVID-19: FG Orders Air Passengers To Pay For Repeat PCR Tests / Goitre Surgery,i Need Suggestion On A Competent And Affordable Hospital In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.