Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting (784 Views)

How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Myom4u(m): 7:19am On Sep 14, 2020
How I made my first million through copywriting

I never knew there was anything like ‘Copywriting’, until 2019 when I discovered copywriting. The number one skill that has created more online millionaires is copywriting.

From the beginning of 2020 I have made money every day working as a copywriter.

But what is copywriting?

Copywriting is simply selling in words or print.

If you look around, you will see that people have beautiful products and services to sell, but the problem is how to sell them.

To be able to get the kind of sales you desire, there are formulas and there are principles you must follow.

How to sell is the biggest challenge for many especially selling online.

But you know what? There is more money online than it is in world bank. �

But all you need to be able to make the money is the right training and tools.

I have put together everything you need to have at your finger tips, to be able to make your desired sales in what I call the ’School of Copywriting’.

In the School of Copywriting;

* you will get materials worth N370,000.
* top 5 students will get automatic employment to work with me.
* you will have access to my library worth N500,000.
* you will have access to one of the best selling e-books written by me - High Way to Massive Sales.
All these, just for you.

If I charge N30,000, you will still pay. You will happily exchange N30,000 for millions. Who no like beta tin�

But because I have already made up my mind to help, I crashed the fee to just N2000.

This is the guarantee;

I have been doing this for some time now, and have trained over 500 people.

If you stick to the instructions and formulas I give but you don't make 20times back during the class, meet me for refund after the class.

I will give you back your money plus written apology.

Please note that, only those who pay today will have access to my library worth over N500,000.

Pay now to Iniongun Ephraim Myom
UBA

Send me proof of payment to be added on 08060947412

Starting Monday September 21, 2020
Don't miss out!
Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Dominiqueismad: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2020
You are a MILLIONAIRE yet you want to a scam people 2k. Oga go enjoy your million and leave us with our thousands

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by icewinz(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
You are a MILLIONAIRE yet you want to a scam people 2k. Oga go enjoy your million and leave us with our thousands

The rich are getting richer because the poor thinks every oppurtunity is a scam.

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Dominiqueismad: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2020
icewinz:

The rich are getting richer because the poor thinks every oppurtunity is a scam.
Pele o Lionel Richie

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Myom4u(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Thank you icewinz
Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Folzye(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2020
I will repeat this, No Nigerian will tell you how they make money if they don't need your money. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Houston17(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
Pele o Lionel Richie

grin grin grin. Gbasgbos

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Folzye:
I will repeat this, No Nigerian will tell you how they make money if they don't need your money. grin

This is a baseless assertion.

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Folzye(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

This is a baseless assertion.

Call it whatever you like, this is a situation that I have been in several times and several other people too will agree... If you are truly and certainly making that your million every month, you won't come here to ask people to pay you so as to learn it.

3 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Myom4u(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
My people will call anything they don't understand a scam. Is it not better to keep quiet than calling what you are ignorant of a scam? The more you call it scam, the more I coach people every month and turn them to millionaires. Even if I am to scam people, it won't be of N2000.
Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:19am On Sep 15, 2020
If you really made that amount, then you should know about advertising yourself.

And one of the first rules of advertising yourself online these days, is proof, which you have none.

Another is free value. Show them that you know the way, and give a taste of it

That is missing too.
Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by icewinz(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Myom4u:
Thank you icewinz
Sir, I want to learn copy writing Sir!
Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Myom4u(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
icewinz:

Sir, I want to learn copy writing Sir!
Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by ejehijustice(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Myom4u:
How I made my first million through copywriting

I never knew there was anything like ‘Copywriting’, until 2019 when I discovered copywriting. The number one skill that has created more online millionaires is copywriting.

From the beginning of 2020 I have made money every day working as a copywriter.

But what is copywriting?

Copywriting is simply selling in words or print.

If you look around, you will see that people have beautiful products and services to sell, but the problem is how to sell them.

To be able to get the kind of sales you desire, there are formulas and there are principles you must follow.

How to sell is the biggest challenge for many especially selling online.

But you know what? There is more money online than it is in world bank. �

But all you need to be able to make the money is the right training and tools.

I have put together everything you need to have at your finger tips, to be able to make your desired sales in what I call the ’School of Copywriting’.

In the School of Copywriting;

* you will get materials worth N370,000.
* top 5 students will get automatic employment to work with me.
* you will have access to my library worth N500,000.
* you will have access to one of the best selling e-books written by me - High Way to Massive Sales.
All these, just for you.

If I charge N30,000, you will still pay. You will happily exchange N30,000 for millions. Who no like beta tin�

But because I have already made up my mind to help, I crashed the fee to just N2000.

This is the guarantee;

I have been doing this for some time now, and have trained over 500 people.

If you stick to the instructions and formulas I give but you don't make 20times back during the class, meet me for refund after the class.

I will give you back your money plus written apology.

Please note that, only those who pay today will have access to my library worth over N500,000.

Pay now to Iniongun Ephraim Myom
UBA

Send me proof of payment to be added on 08060947412

Starting Monday September 21, 2020
Don't miss out!
Copywriting is a very lucrative skill if one has the skill and patient to harness it.

The truth I want you to tell people is that, asking people to pay a certain 2k to teach them how to be a millionaire is your own way of hustling, stop making it seem like you are doing it out of goodwill. You are just hustling same way the man you want his 2k is hustling. We are all hustling.

As for those who want to pay him 2k to be a millionaire... I will tell you that a lot of resources are online free if only you will have the patience to learn. However, if you still want to pay just know that millions are not made over night.
Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by victorogundepo0(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
Old format. He no Dey work again try another one
Re: How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by victorogundepo0(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
ejehijustice:
Copywriting is a very lucrative skill if one has the skill and patient to harness it.

The truth I want you to tell people is that, asking people to pay a certain 2k to teach them how to be a millionaire is your own way of hustling, stop making it seem like you are doing it out of goodwill. You are just hustling same way the man you want his 2k is hustling. We are all hustling.

As for those who want to pay him 2k to be a millionaire... I will tell you that a lot of resources are online free if only you will have the patience to learn. However, if you still want to pay just know that millions are not made over night.

You nailed it

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: The Eloquence Of This 16 Year Old Nigerian In An International Debate / Unofficial Transcript(uniben) / Disadvantages Of The ASUU Strike In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.