Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (2280 Views)

Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Inside Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Chino4NAUTH: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2020
This is Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching hospital.. The teaching hospital which is the smallest federal teaching hospital in the entire country covers just a small square kilometres and has no aesthetics appealing at all.
Despite having a permanent site they prefer to maintain this temporary site for reasons not so known.. They're no parking spaces nor hospital bed spaces and patients have been bearing the brut of it all
The environment is not appealing too.. I will be showing you some pics

Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Chino4NAUTH: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J this needs to get to the attention of the public so that something can be done

Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Chino4NAUTH: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching hospital is in shambles

Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Chino4NAUTH: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2020
More horrible pictures of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching hospital Nnewi

Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by donbachi(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2020
And some thieves don dey collect money in the name of maintening it.but dem dey chop am.
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Chino4NAUTH: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2020
donbachi:
And some thieves don dey collect money in the name of maintening it.but dem dey chop am.
I'm telling you.. Nauth is an eye sore.. Even a general hospital in Nsukka looks far better and cleaner than it is.. lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J front page let this be seen
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by haiti007(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Enugu again? undecided
And there will be someone somewhere looting the funds for this project
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by DICKstractor: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2020
cheesy

A true representation of the shit hole Nigeria is. I'm not surprise

Someone will be cured of a particular sickness and will contract another type while going home

1 Like

Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by lanreblow: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2020
You didn't show anything bad in those pictures. You will find similar sights even at LASUTH except the untarred ground.

5 Likes

Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Chino4NAUTH: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2020
haiti007:
Enugu again? undecided
Is in nnewi Anambra state
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by haiti007(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Is in nnewi Anambra state
Oh! Forgive my ignorance, I was thinking that Nnewi teaching Hospital was under Enugu
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Chino4NAUTH: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2020
haiti007:

Oh! Forgive my ignorance, I was thinking that Nnewi teaching Hospital was under Enugu
Nop.. Even a general hospital in Enugu is better than Nauth
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by haiti007(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Nawa ooo
This post should be pushed to the front page so that the necessary bodies can see it and take actions about this.
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Chino4NAUTH: 10:17am On Sep 14, 2020
haiti007:

Nawa ooo
This post should be pushed to the front page so that the necessary bodies can see it and take actions about this.
Exactly, that's why I'm calling on lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J to push it to front page
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by manuel4real(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

stop posting trash..NAUTH is not the worst, there are many federal hospital worst than this, I saw a thread on first page about unn hostel and it's completely an eyesore but before then I had thought unizik hostels are the worst.

Though it is good to bring this to the notice of the public, but you've to stop this unnecessary exaggeration

1 Like

Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Chino4NAUTH: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2020
manuel4real:
stop posting trash..NAUTH is not the worst, there are many federal hospital worst than this, I saw a thread on first page about unn hostel and it's completely an eyesore but before then I had thought unizik hostels are the worst.

Though it is good to bring this to the notice of the public, but you've to stop this unnecessary exaggeration
Please which federal university teaching hospital is worse than Nauth.. Just mention it, I'm waiting
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

I'm telling you.. Nauth is an eye sore.. Even a general hospital in Nteje looks far better and cleaner than it is..
Fixed
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
haiti007:
Enugu again? undecided
yes. Nauth is in Enugu state

onye yege yege
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Forgotten but still in use....
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Chino4NAUTH: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
NobleKing001:
they will Just be posting only the bad environment of the school ..
Just to mock the school.

is these how the entire school environment looks like?
Nonsense
This is the hospital.. Please read
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by ggirl4real: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
The hospital doesn't look so bad now
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by prince2pac(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
angry angry
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Martins134: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
From the pics it looks like you posted only the back of the hospital. Show us the wards, front and interior.
By the way the pics are not looking bad. The hospital just needs necessary sanitation.

The fact that a University teaching hospital is still on a temporary site is really bad. Even when the permanent site is almost completed and they can move in.

Please share more pics.
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Columbine(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
NAUTH may be small with no packing space, that I'll agree but the infrastructure is not too bad. There's always the good and the bad, though I know you're exaggerating the bad to drive home your point, it's understandable
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by Chino4NAUTH: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
NobleKing001:
'Teaching' hospital.. students are still there..
abeg don't quote me
Poor illiterate trying to change the narrative.. grin
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by SirLakes: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Booked
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by mdan(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is same with some teaching hospitals as far as Nigeria is concerned. You didn't show us inside the hospital for we to judge.
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by manuel4real(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Please which federal university teaching hospital is worse than Nauth.. Just mention it, I'm waiting
I've been to NAUTH countless an I must say I couldn't picture the environment you posted here..
Re: Very Poor State Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi by kambili999(f): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Just imagine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention To All Applicant Of Unijos! / How Do I Get Into School Without Jamb? / Sunday Morning Brain Teaser....for the intelligent minds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.