Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Udeze Urges Iwobi To Leave Everton - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Udeze Urges Iwobi To Leave Everton (406 Views)

Nwabali, Iwobi, Simon , Seven Others Arrive Super Eagles’ Camp Ahead Friendlies / Why Nigeria Super Eagles Star Iwobi Could Leave Everton This Season- Pulse Sport / Find A Good Left-back ! Udeze Warns Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udeze Urges Iwobi To Leave Everton by solbase10(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Former Nigeria international Ifeanyi Udeze has adviced Alex Iwobi to leave Everton after he was left out of the Toffees’ opening game against Tottenham Hotspur in Sunday’s Premier League.

Iwobi did not make Carlo Ancelotti’s squad which had new signings James Rodriguez, Allan and Abdoulaye Doucoure.

The trio made their debuts as Everton beat Spurs 1-0 away thanks to Dominic Calvert-Lewin strike.

And Udeze has urged Iwobi to start looking for another club positing Rodriguez’s signing will deny him playing time.

“I think Iwobi should look for another club especially with James Rodriguez signed it will be difficult for him to play,” Udeze said on Brila FM.

“Imagine against Tottenham he did not make the bench and even the squad. So for me he should start looking for another club.

“It’s painful for me but as it is I think the best thing is for him to go elsewhere.”

Re: Udeze Urges Iwobi To Leave Everton by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
ok
Re: Udeze Urges Iwobi To Leave Everton by paulolee(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
that move to Everton wasnt even needed at first because he was just a shadow of what he was in arsenal..
i jus wish he move to another club, even if it's a smaller club in England because he needs to be playing regularly at this stage of his career and that Everton i saw yesterday gat no space for iwobi..
Re: Udeze Urges Iwobi To Leave Everton by Kalapizim(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
He should stay and fight for his place, competition makes men stand out. Besides why is everybody tripping beacuse he was left out ehnn, someone who didnt take part in everton's pre season, shouldnt that tell you guys he was left out for non playing reasons ?.

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Elche 1-0 [highlights] Joan Gamper Trophy 2020 / Village People! Parrot Lands On Player’s Head During Football Practice (video) / The Story Behind My Purple Hair - Jerome Boateng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.