Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Alternative Power Source For Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Alternative Power Source For Laptop (6001 Views)

Alternative Power Source Needed For Laptop / 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative Power Source For Laptop by chux76(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2011
Hello Forumites,
Can anybody suggest a portable power source for laptops? Is there a way to convert UPS or Motorbike batteries to use for a laptop in the case of power failure?
The INEC portable batteries,can they be purchased in Nigeria? Please i need your answers and suggestions.
Re: Alternative Power Source For Laptop by Mobinga: 1:08am On Feb 26, 2011
I use my desktop UPS.
Re: Alternative Power Source For Laptop by bolaaremu(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2011
Just get a portable external battery power for your laptop.It charges all laptops.You can also use it with your laptop battery removed.

I now enjoy 10 hours of battery back up with it on my laptop.When I wish,I even charge my phone (with a USB cord) on this wonderful battery.

Check the picture below to see the complete arrangement.The pix shows the universal battery,its own charger and the laptop used with it.

Re: Alternative Power Source For Laptop by bolaaremu(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2011
If you want to buy the universal external battery call 08095812324.
Re: Alternative Power Source For Laptop by saveMoney: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2012
[color=#006600]Can this your device be used with a printer, I am really interested in it[/color]
Re: Alternative Power Source For Laptop by purplekayc(m): 4:38am On Dec 12, 2012
bolaaremu: Just get a portable external battery power for your laptop.It charges all laptops.You can also use it with your laptop battery removed.

I now enjoy 10 hours of battery back up with it on my laptop.When I wish,I even charge my phone (with a USB cord) on this wonderful battery.

Check the picture below to see the complete arrangement.The pix shows the universal battery,its own charger and the laptop used with it.
sure this can last up 2 10 hours?
Re: Alternative Power Source For Laptop by Thomby2k12(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
bolaaremu, the universal external battery thing sounds too good to be true. Please, is it compatible with HP 530 Notebook PC and Dell Latitude D510? Hope it doesn't cost a fortune. I'll give you a call concerning the battery soon.
Re: Alternative Power Source For Laptop by nkadoj(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
chux76: Hello Forumites,
Can anybody suggest a portable power source for laptops? Is there a way to convert UPS or Motorbike batteries to use for a laptop in the case of power failure?
The INEC portable batteries,can they be purchased in Nigeria? Please i need your answers and suggestions.

POWER BANK FOR LAPTOP, PRINTER, IPAD, BLACKBERRY, HTC, NOKIA,TECHNO, NOTEPAD AND ALL PHONES
Say no to power failure, with our power bank of 54,000mah Battery. You will be working with your computer and printer for hours.
This power bank battery can serve you for years if well handled and used.
Estimation
1. LAPTOP ONLY Duraton: 10 - 16Hrs i.e at 100% charged
2. LAPTOP AND PRINTER: 6-10hrs i.e non-stop at 100% charged.
3. IPAD, NOTEPAD AND PHONES : 16-24hrs because of low consumption of power

Give out prices
slashed at BIG one and accessories @8500
Small power bank + accessories [b]@ N6,500
iPAD/PHONE CHARGER CONNECTOR @ N1500
Order upto 10pieces -20 pieces and get a good discount.
if your are placing order more than 20 pieces call us for negotiation prices.
NB: we urgently need distributors in 36 states of Nigeria.

way bill N1500 (SOUTH EAST)
N2000 (SOUTH SOUTH)
N2000 (MIDDLE BELT AND NORTH)
N1000 (WEST)
N500 (Lagos)

Additional components:
Power adapter for charging it between 16V to 17V (3.4A -4.7A):
Customized connector cable from Power Bank to Laptop and to Printer if needed.
Note: if you want us to provide you with connector cable, you send us your type of charger pin mouth(computer power-port/model)

Contact us on, Call or Text : 07030387365. 08120454588 Shop F731 Behind First Bank Alaba Intl Market Lagos Nigeria, Email:
my facebook page: joshnka
whatsapp: 07030387365
BBM: 75BF4BC8

Call us for payment procedures
Shipping is just maximum 2days to your location

OR

COME TO OUR OFFICE IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF TRUST... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

GLAM Computers A Scam / Wireless Network / Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.