Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Wordpress Vs React.js Which Is Better? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Vs React.js Which Is Better? (229 Views)

Wordpress Vs Blogger , Why Wordpress Is Better Off Blogger / WORDPRESS VS BLOGGER: Dear Nairalanders, Which One Would You Have Chosen?? / Wordpress Vs Review: Which Is The Best For SEO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Vs React.js Which Is Better? by emordiuche: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
How I moved on from WordPress after 5 Years!

Everyone knows that WordPress content management systems are the easiest and fastest way to get your website online. It can get technical but it requires bare bones minimum technical support to get going.

In 5 years, I had started to get into the more technical aspects of WordPress; creating your child theme, creating plugins etc

I always refer to an illumination session with a dear friend at Andela. He showed me a simple application he built; It made API calls to an open source weather service and displayed the real-time and forcasted data on his application.

I thought deep within myself. I was already using WordPress for two of my sites I owned; morelife.studio and ownahome.ng; I had paid for hosting for a year, I had spent countless number of hours on LinkedIn Learning taking WordPress design and development courses.

But I realized that for what I wanted to scale ownahome.ng to be, WordPress couldn't give me that. The web apps and personal projects I wanted to do, could not suffice with WordPress.

So I set out to start learning React.js and mastering and perfecting JavaScript. I sometimes wish I had started much earlier and definitely don't think learning WordPress was a mistake haha.

For more add me up on LinkedIn here

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Vs React.js Which Is Better? by mcqwerty(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Wordpress Vs React.js Which Is Better? by 360info: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
I have a verified Google Adsense account I want to sell, and I will be selling it with the domain name.

Also, for the lucky person who will be buying it, you have 24 dollars waiting in the account for you.

It's legit. No fraud or scam. You can test me to clear your doubts.

Reason for selling it

No interest in it again. I have other projects to focus on.

So if you applied for Adsense but your blog wasn't approved, or if you are looking for a verified account to purchase, I am open.

Adsense is the number one source of income for bloggers. If you aren't using Adsense, then you are losing a lot of money. All bloggers know this.

About the blog, it is in the music niche - although you can reverse engineer it and blog about anything you want.

The Adsense account is verified. It is not like many unverified accounts people sell. So you can be rest assured that on owning the account, there won't be payment issues. Also, please ensure to follow the adsense policies (don't do illegal stuff) or you will lose your money and the account.

Before I drop my number, please if you have less than 85k, don't bother calling me. Don't even try your luck, I won't agree. I can't sell it lesser than the price. smiley

If you pray for me to agree, let me answer your prayer now: I won't agree.

I have seen guys who sold theirs for 120k. Sone guys even sell unverified accounts for prices higher.

If you are ready for business (and to start making some money online) to fulfill your dreams,

Call 0 nine 0 three one 8 two 1 three 3 two
Watsap 0 Eight 0 three five 1 3 eight 8 one 8

I will answer all your questions.

Thanks.
Re: Wordpress Vs React.js Which Is Better? by techlorddsblog: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2020
With WordPress, you will become lazy in coding

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Between FB Audience Network And Admob Which Is Better For App Monetization / Namecheap Hosting Review: Pros And Cons / How To Choose The Right Hosting Plan For Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.