Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,547 members, 7,843,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

CAN IWP REALLY WORK WITH FOREX PLATFORMS?????? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / CAN IWP REALLY WORK WITH FOREX PLATFORMS?????? (543 Views)

Can My Wireless Keyboard Work With My Pc Without Using An External Receiver? / How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) / How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAN IWP REALLY WORK WITH FOREX PLATFORMS?????? by chux76(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2011
Is it really possible for IWP to work with FOREX PLATFORMS? So far i have not been able to see any server that has been able to power my forex platforms and it really makes me sad. If any server provider can make his server power my platforms conveniently,then that provider will not be able to handle the biz i will bring to him, I am based in the north where forex rocks and an alternative to heavy internet subscription fees is best imagined.
This is a challenge to all IWP server providers. Power our platforms and get your account overflowing.
I SAY SO.
Re: CAN IWP REALLY WORK WITH FOREX PLATFORMS?????? by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2011
hey young man ,how  come you are on the same page with me,anyways , can you share any of your startegy with me

(1) (Reply)

Cordial Venture Technology / Bulk Sms / Hp 530 @ 48k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.