Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 (64121 Views)

BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday / BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 / Bbnaija: See How Each Of The Housemates Nominated One Another For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Akanoaaa(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mac2016:
Dorathy MUST WIN BBNaija Lockdown! grin

You think she will give you her breast to suck abi? Dey deceive yourself o.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Lolz, na wetin ur mind tell u? Forget social media hyping jare! On that day e go shock you! grin

You don't know what's going on at all
Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Folzye(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
These guys are dull o, so they allowed Neo and Vee outsmart them. That was not a smart move at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by PNomsule: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
They are back to the arena, what for?!
Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Bluesearoll(m): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wasting their time nominating laycon.... That guy is going nowhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ozo and Tricky Tee.

Big brother will rake in alot of money this week o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ozo and Tricky Tee.

1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Dreyton36: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

Tricky tee & Dorathy are leaving
Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Preetti(f): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bye Dora and triky.

the winners are in this order
-laycon
-ozo
-nengi
-vee
-neo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Fucknengi: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Trikytee and Dorathy are out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by demmymoney(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ozo and dorathy are leaving this Sunday
Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Audu2008: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ozo the simp and dora out.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by lekki1444: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Folzye:
These guys are dull o, so they allowed Neo and Vee outsmart them. That was not a smart move at all.
I dont see it, how did neo and vee outsmart them ? on that one side was laycon and trickytee and vee and on the other was dora and ozo and neo. and laycon trickytee and vee would never have voted for neo anyway. even during voluntary voting sessions none of them voted for neo. neo is a loved guy in the house. now on the part of ozo dora and neo there was no incentive to vote for vee, she was the weakest link, she was no competition. its in their best interest to vote tricky or laycon and neo just nudged them a little bit in that direction,
Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by lekki1444: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
emperorblog21:
Ozo and Tricky Tee.

Ozo is going nowhere. did you not see last weeks voting count ? that ozo has an army behind him. its tricky and dora going

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by RexTramadol1: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
lekki1444:
I dont see it, how did neo and vee outsmart them ? on that one side was laycon and trickytee and vee and on the other was dora and ozo and neo. and laycon trickytee and vee would never have voted for neo anyway. even during voluntary voting sessions none of them voted for neo. neo is a loved guy in the house. now on the part of ozo dora and neo there was no incentive to vote for vee, she was the weakest link, she was no competition. its in their best interest to vote tricky or laycon and neo just nudged them a little bit in that direction,

Did u see the process?

Those two tricked others out of their main options

Left to Ozo alone, he was ready to pick Trickytee n Vee which Neo objected to, that was exactly what made Ozo moody afterwards

On the other side, Both Laycon and Trickytee wanted to save Dora as the only girl, Vee pressured them to pick the other two and leave Neo out cos he’s not strong

While the sufis knew fully well that in this game, the strong will always survive ( Laycon’s folly for thinking Dora shld be up in place of Neo) they still opted for saving the weakest while they are all up against one another, that game of death will still happen

This weekend is the final bfr the final

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ozo and tricky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Sinachi100: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
jericco1:
This is the worst nomination process I have ever seen, instead of putting all six housemates for eviction big brother decided to allow Neo and Vee to use their coupleship to exonerate themselves.

Well Laycon is safe because massive vote is coming his way and as for Ozo and Dora, they allowed Neo and Vee to blackmail them.
So good luck to them

Biggie may you suffer 601 years for this angry undecided

Amen and amen and amengrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by mycar: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Only one person may be leaving, biggie hasn't congratulated neo and vee, one of them can still get straight eviction, besides, nobody saw this pattern of nomination coming.
Maybe, housemates may be asked to evict one of the two non nominated housemates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by lekki1444: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Did u see the process?

Those two tricked others out of their main options

Left to Ozo alone, he was ready to pick Trickytee n Vee which Neo objected to, that was exactly what made Ozo moody afterwards

On the other side, Both Laycon and Trickytee wanted to save Dora as the only girl, Vee pressured them to pick the other two and leave Neo out cos he’s not strong

While the sufis knew fully well that in this game, the strong will always survive ( Laycon’s folly for thinking Dora shld be up in place of Neo) they still opted for saving the weakest while they are all up against one another, that game of death will still happen

This weekend is the final bfr the final
i saw it and my point still stands. fact remains while neo may be the least popular amongst the general public he wields the most influence in that house. he is the alpha in that house and what he says goes. and his wife vee is comming along with him by hook or by crook. THE NEW AGE BONNIE AND CLYDE grin grin

ALL I NEED IN THIS WORLD IS ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND LMAOOO NEO AND VEE ARE LEGENDS IN THE MAKING. YEAH YOU CAN SAY THEY STRONG ARMED THEIR WAY INTO THE FINALS grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by mycar: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
DadyTrillion:
Ozo and tricky
Ozo is not going anywhere, we have already lost prince and kiddwaya.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by JBoss25(m): 12:06am On Sep 15, 2020
Neurotika:
I don't know mahn but it's obvious the youths of this godamn country has lost it. I get the relaxation angle to the whole stuff and to each his own but c'mon, how do you fuckin make your whole reality about that?. You think, talk, shit BBN. We can do better honestly. Balance your life...Read up something edifying, travel, meet people, learn. And stop wasting your lives on TV and those damn keypads. Alot is happening out there mate. Be a player not a fuckin spectator!
stfu fool, nobody forced u to be on this thread, fck off

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by nelmc: 12:12am On Sep 15, 2020
Sirmwill:
Tricky tee and Dorathy na
Judging from last voting stats,people are tired of breasts grin grin

The tables have turned. Triky Tee and boring Ozo are leaving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Khaaleel: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2020
laycon for the money.. ozo and Dorathy or ozo and tricky tee will be evicted. am very much certain that laycon will will the price.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by tayolove12(m): 12:25am On Sep 15, 2020
owprint:
Team Icons
Gather here if Laycon got your vote this week...

Meanwhile contact me for all your printing and graphics design solutions.
www.owprint.com

If I talk nairaland people go talk say a no get work but laycon you are going home with the money just like you but you can safe some people in your family if you get the money my time is coming definitely it might not be bbn but my time will surely come one day stay positive icon
Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by tayolove12(m): 12:28am On Sep 15, 2020
lekki1444:
i saw it and my point still stands. fact remains while neo may be the least popular amongst the general public he wields the most influence in that house. he is the alpha in that house and what he says goes. and his wife vee is comming along with him by hook or by crook. THE NEW AGE BONNIE AND CLYDE grin grin

ALL I NEED IN THIS WORLD IS ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND LMAOOO NEO AND VEE ARE LEGENDS IN THE MAKING. YEAH YOU CAN SAY THEY STRONG ARMED THEIR WAY INTO THE FINALS grin grin

Next week you can try and save some money to buy recharge card to vote for both of them
Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by lekki1444: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2020
tayolove12:

Next week you can try and save some money to buy recharge card to vote for both of them
No need they are not up for eviction till the last day
Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Graysons: 1:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Bye bye trickytee undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Fynestboi: 1:36am On Sep 15, 2020
ICON FANS

HOLLA

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 by Roynuell(m): 2:17am On Sep 15, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin
. Most def tricky and ozo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals / BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time / The Second Chance: A Telenovela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.