Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Second Chance: A Telenovela - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Second Chance: A Telenovela (64326 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2007
guys i think this would beat any other telenovela they have ever brought to nigeria.

here it goes.

an old wealthy man decides to get married to a girl his daughter's age.

everybody is convinced the girl is marrying him for his money except the man

but it doesnt take long and he died.

but this was one man who wudnt give up easily.

on that same day a young strong man died too giving the man one thing he so needed a body

FIRST EPISODE

on his wedding day, the daughter arrived but unfortunately she is too late because she came as they were about to go for honeymoon.

she threatened the man that he wont see her again if he goes ahead with that nonsense. in trying to beg the girl the man had a heart attack.
He is rushed to the hospital. after a long while he gets better but was advised by his doctor to forget the honeymoon.

already the new wife has gotten herself a lover, . . . . . . .

watch out for episode two
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Seun(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2007
Where did you watch this?
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by kevin96(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2007
Seun:

Where did you watch this?

try and tune in to galaxy tv by 8.30pm monday to wednesdays.
i think this is a bombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by tosinadeda: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2007
Yeah watchd it 2.
Twas evn repeated 2day.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mustay(m): 1:24am On Jul 28, 2007
gotel shows it too
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by kevin96(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2007
Mustay:

gotel showa it too

yeah i think you are right.
but what time do they show theirs?
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2007
kevin96:

but what time do they show theirs?

Gotel 8-8.30 (sat-mon- i think)

galaxy 8.30-9 (mon to wed)
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2007
subscribing
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by saints2(f): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2007
I think this Soap is gonna be the best of movies ever in Nigeria,Quite intersting and addidtive.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by kevin96(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2007
watching of second chance i think is the begining of wisdom.

it is da real bomb
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2007
so pls update us on the second and subsequent episodes
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2007
Updates on this pls or aint they airing it again??
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2007
ok.

i wud try and explain as much as i can. cos i dont have all the names now.

don pedro got married to isabela.
isabela is having an affair with dat guy who works for pedro.

their arrangement was for isabela to marry him. wen he dies, she wud inherit everything and then marry this guy.

so she sneaks out to see the guy.

meanwhile the guy now shows interest in angela pedro's daughter

now i remember his name. . .Andrea. . .he is a fine boy sha grin

he now started dating angela.

this makes isabela very jealous but she cant do anything in the open (remember she is married)

so wen she goes to meet him she interogated him on wat he was doing with angela. Andrea says he is doing it so pedro wud think he was in love with his daughter not his wife.

anyway the bombshell now is. . .
Andrea has given isabela some stuff to be putting in pedro's food. cos it seems they cant wait for natural death anymore.

however pedro still getting sick now and then and this is caused bby the frequent nightmare he has about a man. pedro feels his life is being controlled by this other peasant worker he dreams about. cos he feels everything the man feel. . .even wen the guy was making love to his wife, pedro was feeling it grin.

well thats just about it for now.

eeeeehhem i remembr
isabela's mum duped pedro of some money. she told him it was for her debt but didnt use for wat it was meant for. she even used him as a guarantor to owe more debts.
this led into an arguement btw her and isabela and isabela later told her to leave the house.
the servants celebrated. i did too grin cos the woman was begining to get on my nerves.

ok am out now. hope u r ok uchetobi
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2007
Aw thanks sweetheart, pls keep me posted cuz I get home too late to catch up
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Ndi(f): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2007
Yah! this is it, i mean a breath of fresh air from what we have been watching, am talking about re-incarnation, now you know that this has never happened in all d telenovella we have been watching, you know a Jennifer or An Emilia trying to break up what is called strong love.

This programme is more than interesting, i hope they get good sponsors on time so that they do not draw us back and forth like Lorenzo's wife.

What i am yet to understand is whom the Guy, Salvador (Peasant worker) is going to end up with! is it with Isabella or someone else? am kind of curious, cos if it is going to be Isabella, why would he end up a second time with a person that killed him initially or did Don Pedro eventually die a natural death?
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by kevin96(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2007
Ndi:

Yah! this is it, i mean a breath of fresh air from what we have been watching, am talking about re-incarnation, now you know that this has never happened in all d telenovella we have been watching, you know a Jennifer or An Emilia trying to break up what is called strong love.

This programme is more than interesting, i hope they get good sponsors on time so that they do not draw us back and forth like Lorenzo's wife.

What i am yet to understand is whom the Guy, Salvador (Peasant worker) is going to end up with! is it with Isabella or someone else? am kind of curious, because if it is going to be Isabella, why would he end up a second time with a person that killed him initially or did Don Pedro eventually die a natural death?

haba!why the rush?
a patient dog eat the fattest bone.
so try and be patient,this stuff comes gradually,or is it the first you are watching?
my dear relax ok,soonest we shall all see who salvador is and his plans
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by gbadex1(m): 12:49am On Aug 10, 2007
Oh man, not one of 'em latino soapies!

men, ose leleyi now!!
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2007
Gbade free us on this thread o
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
@gbade

buzz off okay

oooh i have been waiting for this telenovela to start for AGESSSSSSS!!!

A great storyline

i suspect this good get as good as dear old WUAM

cos i'm not really feeling catalina & seba and gardeners daughter kinda died out flat at the end

next episode is tomorrow

by the way who's ahead GOTEL or GALAXY
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2007
Updates pls
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Ndi(f): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2007
My Dears, since i started watching this programme, i have been hypnotised by it especially by Salvador's sexy moves, you know i had to browse the internet to get updates cos i was kind of curious, this is a breath of fresh air from the WUAM, Gardner's Daughter and Catalina And Sebastian, am not even feeling the C&T since i got hooked to Second Chance.

It is really the B-O-M-B!!! you guys should really follow the story, i got some gist from the internet cos i was curious, i can no longer wait for Salvador to come in as Don Pedro, meeeeeeenn that part is thrilling, you know in the body of another person and yet u know everybody in the house, their schemes and they only see you as Salvador, but he really thought them all a big lesson as someone that is determined to get all he lost back in another person's body, He can even fight karate, men you guys are gonna see action, not this rubbish am in love they tell u one funny story u believe and start fighting the person u truly love.

Its showing on GALAXY from Monday to Wednesday by 8.30pm - 9.30pm
GO-TEL Saturday & sunday by 7.30pm - 8.30pm and Mon by 8-9pm
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Ndi(f): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2007
Sorry i forgot, GALAXY is ahead but with just one episode ahead of GO-TEL
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2007
AM REALLY FEELING THIS SOAP
uchetobi:

Updates please

GIRLFRIEND THE PROGRAM IS MON TO WED.

SO THE LAST UPDATE I GAVE IS KINDA THE CURRENT ONE.

SO CHILL OUT OK grin
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2007
ok thanks,
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2007
uchetobi:

ok thanks,

ur welcome

anyway am here again

Galaxy kinda repeated last week's own.

i think i have to stick with Gotel now.

no update from me right now

did anybody watch Gotel. i dont mind an update myself grin
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Ndi(f): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2007
Well am not too good at this but Angela caught Isabel discussing with Andres on the phone and she told him I Love U which Angela heard and cried to Andres because she did not know that it was Andres that Isabel was speaking with on the phone, he asked if Angela heard the name of the person Isabel was speaking with on the phone and she said no, Andres was a bit relieved, while Andres was consoling the crying Angela Simon saw them together and was shocked and this also he mentioned to the brother that the Girl u are killing yourself for went to visit Andres and was sobbing all over him, Antonio was shocked and dissapointed that the Girl he loves is with Andres.

They showed the part of the peasant farmer too, wretched as he is (Salvador) was waiting for a ride with his family at their bus stop, though it was not a bus they were waiting for its a free ride at the back of a lorry to take them to their destination, and the destination was a grocery shop where they sit and wait for any customer that wants his/her load to be carried for them to their car, and this Salvador did while the wife attended to the customers.
The 2 Girls he carried their Grocery bags for were kind of admiring him that he was cute, big and strong though behind him and as dirty as he was looking they still commented his looks though his wife did not hear their comments.

They also showed the part where Angela went and was asking for the dad's forgiveness and that she will go to Europe and leave him as he has demanded, Antonio too went and asked for Don Pedro's forgiveness but he told Antonio that he was dissappointed in him though he would not speak a word about this with his mother, that his mother does not deserve the kind of treatment they were giving to her, i.e Antonio and the brother Simon.

Angela after leaving Andres office went home and confronted Isabel that she would not be leaving for Europe any longer that her father needed her more than ever in this house and Isabel was dissapointed. Immediately Andres Phoned her and begged her not to call out his name that there was danger, she should try to see him immediately so that he would tell her of the looming danger.

I forgot to mention that another bitch has come to the house to replace Isabel's mum and that person happens to be Isabel's Aunt Rebecca, she is in the same room with Valeris (Isabel's Cousin) the one the mum did not bother to leave with.

Don Pedro only allowed Rebecca to stay because of Isabel and the love he has for her.

That is all i can remember, at least the interesting part. Galaxy may show that episode today because of the repetition yesterday. Cheers all. wink smiley
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2007
thanks Ndi
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by julea(f): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2007
hello all!
nice to come back after such a loooooooong long time since the days of WUAM! i sort of got bored with that boring C&Sand gardner's duaghter was so childish, !! Couldn't even stand sebastain and his babe thrice,

i stumbeled onto second chance on the 2nd episode, and people it was DA BOMB!

I saw it on gotel yesterday because galaxy repeated theirs, can't wait to get home for today's thrilling episode, but unfortunately it's d same one that gotel aired that would be shown on galaxy 2nite cry
c u tomorrow. julea
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2007
julea:

I saw it on gotel yesterday because galaxy repeated theirs, can't wait to get home for today's thrilling episode, but unfortunately it's d same one that gotel aired that would be shown on galaxy 2nite cry
c u tomorrow. julea

thats y its better u stick to a particular station so u dont end up watching repetitions grin

anyway the update.
Isabela's aunt came and she is so wierd although totally different from her sister rebecca
stupid angela went crying to andrea reporting isabela. but she didnt know the lover talked about is andrea
i think ive forgotten everything that happened last nyt. nothing spectacular. just more nightmares i guess

cant wait for don pedro to die jare so the soap wud truely BEGIN grin grin
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Ndi(f): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2007
otuwe:

can't wait for don pedro to die jare so the soap would truely BEGIN grin grin

grin grin Girlfriend! I really feel you jare, its not as if i want to see the guy dead but Salvador's part is really interesting to watch, from the clips especially.

The part i really like in the clips is the part where Salvador was playing the piano and Isabel rushed in, salvador's hands were still playing the piano and he gave Isabel this sexy, knowing sideways glance, men! i really like to watch that part, and what transpired between the two of them afterwards.

AIT should learn from this soap and give us something different in their next soap opera. It is just the timimg and the fact that AIT is more popular than the 2 stations showing Second Chance, if not they would loose a lot viewers.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2007
Ndi:

AIT should learn from this soap and give us something different in their next soap opera. It is just the timimg and the fact that AIT is more popular than the 2 stations showing Second Chance, if not they would loose a lot viewers.

yes oh

they are already losing me
now i only start watching C&S wen SC ends dats just 30 mins of C&S
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2007
thanks luv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply / Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.