Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (54499 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:

Yelsss darl....? grin
You're so naughtyy daddy grin
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Solatium(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
kramacc:
Hey guys, I have always had my suspicion about her and this said man, he helps my dad during his constructions where she was mostly present.
It all started when i noticed her closeness with this man, I couldn't overlook it but i kept it aside till a relative who stays at home throughout confessed to me that this man is always coming to our home most times as i was not staying at home at that period cos i was in school.

When i came back from school i noticed he was always showing up even at a point i saw him in the house, immediately he saw me i could see he was disoriented and don't know which way he was to go.

Since then I don't greet him and he didn't complain or asked me the reason which i guess he has figured the relative has told me, he then stopped showing at my house

The thing is the relative couldn't tell my dad cos he believes my dad wouldn't believe him, this is the same situation i'm in too.

I like this woman tho even as i know she doesn't really have my best interest at heart, she has kids for my father already.

I really love my father but i hate to be the one to tell him this cos i don't even know how he would react to this.

Don't mind those who said you should keep shut,if anything happens to your father they will be the first set of people to blame you.
Look for a way to convey that message to your Dad anonymously,either through a letter written in someone's handwriting or a text message from an unknown number.
Don't go into the details of how you caught them,just hint him and allow himself to set a trap for them by himself

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by jbbalarabe(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
kramacc:
Hey guys, I have always had my suspicion about her and this said man, he helps my dad during his constructions where she was mostly present.
It all started when i noticed her closeness with this man, I couldn't overlook it but i kept it aside till a relative who stays at home throughout confessed to me that this man is always coming to our home most times as i was not staying at home at that period cos i was in school.

When i came back from school i noticed he was always showing up even at a point i saw him in the house, immediately he saw me i could see he was disoriented and don't know which way he was to go.

Since then I don't greet him and he didn't complain or asked me the reason which i guess he has figured the relative has told me, he then stopped showing at my house

The thing is the relative couldn't tell my dad cos he believes my dad wouldn't believe him, this is the same situation i'm in too.

I like this woman tho even as i know she doesn't really have my best interest at heart, she has kids for my father already.

I really love my father but i hate to be the one to tell him this cos i don't even know how he would react to this.
Dude just stay low and don't say anything for now you don't have any proof , if you say anything now it might sent your relationship with your dad so please just stay low your dad will catch her by himself it's 100 days for the thief and one day for the owner just be patient it will manifest with timw
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Burna440(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Don’t try it at all, u will become and enemy to ur siblings, ur step mum and even ur own dad cos she might no be found guilty, she might go at any length to prove u wrong or even put u in harms way except if u have concrete evidence

My advice is that u should monitor her till she goes cheating again and call ur dad to the venue, but if u have evidence show him
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by harmony75: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
tell your dad know avoid the story that touch.. let him know your observations let them not poison and kill him and let the other person confirm your observations. tomorrow maybe too late!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Jeromejnr(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
NobleAngell:
How close are you with your dad?
You really need to get wisdom from God because you never can tell what the outcome might be.

1) You can choose to keep your mouth shut meanwhile dropping hints for them that you're aware, your step mom will then decide to kill you or your dad before you get the chance to say what you know.
2) Or she might decide to beat you to your game by setting you up and causing tension between your dad and you. After making you leave the house for good, she'll kill your dad and marry the man.
3) You may also act like you don't know what the hellll is going on, and then give them landslide victory. You'll still die in this case.

So if you're dying in all three cases, why not make sure she has it tough. Because trust me, a cheating wife can get to any length. She will kill anyone that stands in the way.

I like this chick.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by EmmyDJourno: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wait for your Dad to find out, make sure you are close when he does to help him get through it

Or you can speak with him codedly, he might already know and be looking for who to open up to

Go into stealth mode, be smart, the motive is to expose her disloyalty and keep your Dad firm

Go to War knowing Victoria Ascerta
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Donedeal1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Op this is dicey situation, the best way is to seek advice from the neighbors and then record the game his CCTV footage and help your family because you are the endangered here if you get killed or your dad got Poison by anyone of them the so called step mom will not come to your aid so act fast.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by badmus11(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
report her to any of your dad confidant, because your life and that of your dad is as stake, take action before it too late
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Codes151(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
kramacc:

so you basically have no evidence!

Well, tell your dad To spend more time with his wife and treat her right
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Reigning2020: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
NobleAngell:
How close are you with your dad?
You really need to get wisdom from God because you never can tell what the outcome might be.

1) You can choose to keep your mouth shut meanwhile dropping hints for them that you're aware, your step mom will then decide to kill you or your dad before you get the chance to say what you know.
2) Or she might decide to beat you to your game by setting you up and causing tension between your dad and you. After making you leave the house for good, she'll kill your dad and marry the man.
3) You may also act like you don't know what the hellll is going on, and then give them landslide victory. You'll still die in this case.

So if you're dying in all three cases, why not make sure she has it tough. Because trust me, a cheating wife can get to any length. She will kill anyone that stands in the way.

You actually said my mind . he needs wisdom and needs to be extremely careful

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by mannasseh(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
gather evidence, and tell ur father or wait until when her and her sugar boy kill your father and take the property
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by endeavor(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
kramacc:

I can help you uncover more. chat me via WhatsApp 08129078105.. I know your pain
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Emmywealths01(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
currently in the same shoe but mine is more complicated than this �

God help us all �
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
Step mom cheating on my dad? Holy shit I'm going to tell him without thinking twice
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Pinkybush: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mount a camera in her room to record everything they did. Don't approach your dad without a very SOLID EVIDENT.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by GoodFaith: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
titusmichael27:
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke. All that you need to understand is that a bitter fountain can never supply a good water neither does a good fountain gives a bitter water. Any thing evil is evil, and when evil is conceived the result is dead. You have no idea what await your family on the morrow. Tell your dad and caution him to pretend as if nothing happen until he sees them on it. You have to greet the man and show him respect to avoid anything funny. I don't wanna read about you in the hospital here please, so be careful while going through this. May the Spirit of God lead you on this. AMen.

The word of the day
"“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
” ― Edmund Burke

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by iruoghene7(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
your claim is based on suspicion bro, i'd suggest you back up your claim with a concrete evidence before letting the cat out of the bag to convince your dad. It also depends on how close you are to your dad and your approach to giving him the heads up with wisdom.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by ibinaboonline: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Don't mind all this people telling you to mind your business. Who your father's wife is screwing is your business times 5. How r u even sure those your step siblings are your father's kids. But tread carefully. Thinks like this can be serious enough to be life and death matter. If you can install hidden CCTV, do it and get solid evidence then go straight to your father. Don't just ignore a woman who didn't just cheat on her husband but made a habit of it. If it turns out your father is aware, at least now you know.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by chukwuibuipob: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
sad set trap for the 2 worthless prosti2.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Franca397: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Yes. Only if your Dad is NOT cheating
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by daddytime(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

You're so naughtyy daddy grin

Oya rub my bald head and my white biabia grin
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by johnnychuks(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That's how people get poisoned and Killed for not Minding their BUSINESS grin
minding their business, how now? so his father business is not his business right? I hate when senseless people is trying to advice people.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by snoopanddre(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
The only serious thing here that you are overlooking is that your LIFE is no more safe with that woman, and since u are not her child, she will pretend with u and b planning to eliminate u any time because d boyfriend must have told her about u suspecting them. This is Africa, be wise and b wary of both of them cos they could even set u up to keep their evil secret. But pls don't quarrel or hold grudge against any one but be VERY CAREFUL, I know what am saying.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by snoopanddre(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
snoopanddre:
The only serious thing here that you are overlooking is that your LIFE is no more safe with that woman, and since u are not her child, she will pretend with u and b planning to eliminate u any time because d boyfriend must have told her about u suspecting them. This is Africa, be wise and b wary of both of them cos they could even set u up to keep their evil secret. But pls don't quarrel or hold grudge against any one but be VERY CAREFUL, I know what am saying.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by WinLABSstores: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Starlight10:
Dont be unfortunate, better shut your mouth or cut it off

Modified**** Nigeria is hard now, you should pray to survive the economic hardship and become successful in life, but if you choose to be doing midnight prayer and fasting on top mountain because of what the pastor will call Powers from your fathers house go ahead and listen to the sabi sabi people here. Dont play with your destiny because even real pastors to deliver you when the time comes no dey like that.
IF NA UR PAPA DEM DEY CHEAT ON, NA WETIN U FOR TALK BE DAT?
SMH

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:

Oya rub my bald head and my white biabia grin
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Pearchi: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
For many reasons I won't start mentioning don't tell your dad,get a new Sim card, send him a detailed message of all that is happening, text as anonymous, mention the guy's name,then let him take any decision he likes.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by mamato(f): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
You should have told us why your father married another woman, from there i can know how to advise you. Hope you are not on a revenge mission because that's what most step children do.

Get your facts before reporting.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Franking: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
If she treats u real good talk to her instead but of Na akpo she dey give u abeg go sing give ur father.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by dapadawee: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
no .. because your dad also cheated on your mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.