Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze (3060 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by smileclement(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Pastor Abel Damina Fires at Pastor Paul Enenche over his response to daddy freeze.

Pastor wasn't happy at pastor Paul enenche's response to Daddy Freeze

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phPXwTLVUZQ
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by thesicilian: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2020
These pastors are beginning to embarrass themselves over Freeze issue.
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by smileclement(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2020
thesicilian:
These pastors are beginning to embarrass themselves over Freeze issue.

Me I don't know ooo
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by PlayerMeji: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2020
We are not interested in whatever fire anyone is firing on another.

The case is sealed as the culprit has apologized for his actions
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2020
I was shocked to see where Daddy Freeze called David Oyedepo "a bald headed foul". I respect him for daring to call out such church leaders for their mammon worshipping as Jesus had done the Pharisees of His day, however I sensed that he was getting carried away with it to a large extent, and such an unwarranted utterance was an indication of that.

He shocked me however with his apology, because I viewed Freeze as quite arrogant so for him to humble himself and offer such an apology, it's by no means a small feat on his part.

He earned more of my respect as a result because it's human to err, but any man who does something wrong but feels too big to humble himself and say "I'm sorry" when he realizes that, cannot claim to be a follower of Christ because that's as Unchristlike as it could possibly get.

So i'm waiting for the other two church leaders (Paul Enenche and David Ibiyeomi to apologize to Freeze for calling him a bastard, threatening his life among other things, otherwise they'd hence prove that Freeze is ahead of them at least in this area.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I was shocked to see where Daddy Freeze called David Oyedepo "a bald headed foul". I respect him for daring to call out such church leaders for their mammon worshipping as Jesus had done the Pharisees of His day, however I sensed that he was getting carried away with it to a large extent, and such an unwarranted utterance was an indication of that.

He shocked me however with his apology, because I knew that for someone like Freeze who I consider to be quite arrogant to humble himself and offer such an apology, it's by no means a small feat on his part.

He earned more of my respect as a result because it's human to err, but any man who does something wrong but feels too big to humble himself and say "I'm sorry" when he realizes that, cannot claim to be a follower of Christ because that's as Unchristlike as it could possibly get.

So i'm waiting for the other two church leaders (Paul Enenche and David Ibiyeomi to apologize to Freeze for calling him a bastard, threatening his life among other things, otherwise they'd hence prove that Freeze is ahead of them at least in this area.

God bless.

You are waiting for the other two to apologize, so that they can also EARN YOUR RESPECT?

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2020
MENZPRIDE:

You are waiting for the other two to apologize, so that they can also EARN YOUR RESPECT?

The respect from men is nothing, the respect that comes from above is everything.

I'm waiting for their apologies because i think they were both wrong just as Freeze, so they also need to apologize to him.

It's just my opinion though, you don't have to like it.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by Preacherrr(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
YOU MEAN ABEL DAMINA THE FALSE TEACHER. THE PASTOR THAT PREACHED TO HIS FOLLOWERS THAT JESUS PASSED HEAVEN AFTER RESURRECTION AND DID NOT GO TO HEAVEN. THE SAME MAN THAT TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS THAT HEAVEN WAS DIRTY AND JESUS NEEDED TO USE HIS BLOOD TO CLEANSE IT.(video is on YouTube ) IF YOU ACCEPT OR BELIEVE ABEL DAMINA'S UTTERANCES OR TEACHINGS YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
GOD BLESS PST IBIYEOMI AND PST PAUL ENENCHE FOR SPEAKING UP THE WAY THEY DID.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
He is on his own.. Paul, others had moved on.. To God in the highest be the glory.
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by jesmond3945: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Preacherrr:
YOU MEAN ABEL DAMINA THE FALSE TEACHER. THE PASTOR THAT PREACHED TO HIS FOLLOWERS THAT JESUS PASSED HEAVEN AFTER RESURRECTION AND DID NOT GO TO HEAVEN. THE SAME MAN THAT TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS THAT HEAVEN WAS DIRTY AND JESUS NEEDED TO USE HIS BLOOD TO CLEANSE IT.(video is on YouTube ) IF YOU ACCEPT OR BELIEVE ABEL DAMINA'S UTTERANCES OR TEACHINGS YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
where is the link?
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by oluminnic: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Let us stop twisting words. Jesus referred to some as sheep, some as goat because of the characteristics of such individuals. He referred to Herod as a Fox meaning a crafty or devious person. We also do this everyday- some refer to fornicators as dogs. I don't see any big grammar here.

Daddy Freeze means of building his sheep is by attacking prominent men of God (he will not go for the unpopular ones). I tell you, it is like blogging, you choose an interesting topic. Mere mentioning of Pastor Adeboye in his video will attract all RCCG members' and also critics' views. It is a counterfeit way of staying relevant, there is no originality in that neither is there any creativity in that and I never for once patronise him.

There is nothing bad in constructive criticism, but we should check the motive. Come to think of it, who goes for the big fish first? You just cannot wait to be noticed rather you are daring! Are we in a boxing competition!
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by kingxsamz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Christianity is the most confused religion on this planet. And they all claim to be serving the same god and being ministered to by the same so called "holy spirit", yet I haven't seen a group of people so divided and confused.
If at all heaven exists, only 5 percent of the population of Christians in this world would end up there.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by Preacherrr(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Type ABEL damina on YouTube, you will see the message Jesus never went to HEAVEN by ABEL Damina..
jesmond3945:
where is the link?
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by Preacherrr(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
JUST LOOKING AT YOUR POST ONE CAN DISCERN YOUR KIND OF PERSON. FROM YOUR POST IT'S OBVIOUS YOU IN BITTERNESS, AND YOU ARE BITTER AGAINST THE SUCCESS OF THE MEN OF GOD. YOU ARE TRYING TO SOUND AS LIGHT BUT THE GROSS DARKNESS IN YOU WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY FAKE LIGHT. ANY TRUE CHRISTIAN THAT DIDN'T REBUKE FREEZE WHEN HE WENT ABOUT ATTACKING THE WORKS OF CHRIST AND HIS SERVANTS ALL IN THE NAME OF CORRECTING ERRORS IN THE BODY OF CHRIST IS A HYPOCRITE. FREEZE SHOULD FIRST CORRECT THE TOO MANY ERRORS IN HIS LIFE. THE WOMAN HE IS LIVING AND SLEEPING WITH NOW IS NOT HIS WIFE, THAT MEANS HE IS A FORNICATOR. A MAN THAT WAS HANGING OUT WITH A FRAUD STAR BUT NEVER CORRECTED HIM UNTIL HE WAS ARRESTED IN DUBAI IS A BIGGER FRAUD AND A DECEIVER . FREEZE AND MANY OF YOU HIS DEMONIC SUPPORTERS ARE ON A MISSION. BUT IT'S A FAILED ONE. BECAUSE THE PROPHECY OF JESUS CONCERNING HIS CHURCH WILL NOT FAIL. (Mat 16:18). NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU WANT THE MEN OF GOD TO APOLOGIZE, BUT LET ME LET YOU KNOW THAT THEIR SHARP REBUKE TOWARDS FREEZE IS IN ORDER. (TITUS 1:13.... READ IT)THE BIBLE SAYS THERE ARE PEOPLE WHOSE MOUTH MUST BE STOPPED FREEZE IS ONE OF THEM... (TITUS 1:10-11... READ IT) .GOD BLESS PST IBIYEOMI AND PST PAUL ENENCHE FOR SPEAKING UP THE WAY THEY DID.
jesusjnr2020:

He shocked me however with his apology, because I viewed Freeze as quite arrogant so for him to humble himself and offer such an apology, it's by no means a small feat on his part.

God bless.
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Preacherrr:
JUST LOOKING AT YOUR POST ONE CAN DISCERN YOUR KIND OF PERSON. FROM YOUR POST IT'S OBVIOUS YOU IN BITTERNESS, AND YOU ARE BITTER AGAINST THE SUCCESS OF THE MEN OF GOD. YOU ARE TRYING TO SOUND AS LIGHT BUT THE GROSS DARKNESS IN YOU WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY FAKE LIGHT. ANY TRUE CHRISTIAN THAT DIDN'T REBUKE FREEZE WHEN HE WENT ABOUT ATTACKING THE WORKS OF CHRIST AND HIS SERVANTS ALL IN THE NAME OF CORRECTING ERRORS IN THE BODY OF CHRIST IS A HYPOCRITE. FREEZE SHOULD FIRST CORRECT THE TOO MANY ERRORS IN HIS LIFE. THE WOMAN HE IS LIVING AND SLEEPING WITH NOW IS NOT HIS WIFE, THAT MEANS HE IS A FORNICATOR. A MAN THAT WAS HANGING OUT WITH A FRAUD STAR BUT NEVER CORRECTED HIM UNTIL HE WAS ARRESTED IN DUBAI IS A BIGGER FRAUD AND A DECEIVER . FREEZE AND MANY OF YOU HIS DEMONIC SUPPORTERS ARE ON A MISSION. BUT IT'S A FAILED ONE. BECAUSE THE PROPHECY OF JESUS CONCERNING HIS CHURCH WILL NOT FAIL. (Mat 16:18). NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU WANT THE MEN OF GOD TO APOLOGIZE, BUT LET ME LET YOU KNOW THAT THEIR SHARP REBUKE TOWARDS FREEZE IS IN ORDER. (TITUS 1:13.... READ IT)THE BIBLE SAYS THERE ARE PEOPLE WHOSE MOUTH MUST BE STOPPED FREEZE IS ONE OF THEM... (TITUS 1:10-11... READ IT) .GOD BLESS PST IBIYEOMI AND PST PAUL ENENCHE FOR SPEAKING UP THE WAY THEY DID.
Lol! You haven't the least idea.

You have hence exposed that your mentality Is not any different from that of the mammon worshipping Pharisees who thought that the success of a man consists of the earthly possessions he has, hence their deriding of Jesus for calling them out because of their covetousness.

So I can understand where you're coming from. But just so you know, I'm nothing like you for my orientation is shaped by the teachings of Jesus, so those same people you view as successful because of earthly possessions are monumental failures in my sight as the Pharisees were in the sight of God and that of His Son Jesus.

So how can I be jealous of such failures? Because you foolishly think they are successful?

As for Freeze being a divorcee or a fornicator, that's no different from several church leaders, for instance, Chris Oyakilome, Kris Okotie, and some others whom you view as men of God. You should hear what their ex-wives had to about them.

As for Freeze hanging out with a fraudster, what do you have to say about some of those you highly esteem doing same, as Oyedepo not just hanging out, but openly supporting a well-known thief and looter of the national treasury called Atiku to become the president of Nigeria?

You obviously would turn a blind eye to such because it exposes your hypocrisy.

By the way, I don't support Freeze blindly as you do your blind leaders. I only support him when he does the right thing. And he did the right thing to apologize because of such a statement he made which in my own opinion was very wrong, hence my acknowledging it.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by MuttleyLaff: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
smileclement:
Pastor Abel Damina Fires at Pastor Paul Enenche over his response to daddy freeze.

Pastor wasn't happy at pastor Paul enenche's response to Daddy Freeze

Watch the video
h ttps://youtu.be/phPXwTLVUZQ
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by desiredhome: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
kingxsamz:
Christianity is the most confused religion on this planet. And they all claim to be serving the same god and being ministered to by the same so called "holy spirit", yet I haven't seen a group of people so divided and confused.
If at all heaven exists, only 5 percent of the population of Christians in this world would end up there.

Their confusion is in their bellies...... They have created their own doctrines according to their own believe......

A deeper life member will always see a Christ embassy member as a non born-again Christian, the moment you are not a member of their own church you are an unbeliever......same to other Churches yet they claim to be serving the same God......the question is do we have more than one God?

That is the reason you see a 4 storey building with more than 5 different churches in it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by MuttleyLaff: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I was shocked to see where Daddy Freeze called David Oyedepo "a bald headed foul".
I respect him for daring to call out such church leaders for their mammon worshipping as Jesus had done the Pharisees of His day, however I sensed that he was getting carried away with it to a large extent, and such an unwarranted utterance was an indication of that.

God bless.

MuttleyLaff:
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward,
but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
"
- Matthew 23:27

"1“Shout with the voice of a trumpet blast.
Shout aloud! Don’t be timid. Tell my people Israela of their sins!
2Yet they act so pious! They come to the Temple every day and seem delighted to learn all about me.
They act like a righteous nation that would never abandon the laws of its God.
They ask me to take action on their behalf, pretending they want to be near me.
"
- Isaiah 58:1-2

The scribes, the teachers of religious law and Pharisees in Matthew 23:27 above, were all older and senior to Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, yet He didnt mince words with them. He never called a spade, a hoe, but He consistently called a spade, a spade

OK, since you asked about what the readership think, then, I am thinking that why not, please paste here, where, when and how, on that Instagram post, Freeze, out and out, mentioned Oyedepo's name.

I also, am thinking that do you know what a shriek is?
Are you familiar with how bald headed fowls shriek?
Are you familiar with above Isaiah 58:1-2, concerning the necessity to cry out aloud, sparing not, lift up voice like a horn and declare unto God's people their transgression. Confront them with their sin(s)!?
Is Oyedepo absolved of insulting others or even slapping a defenceless young girl, hmm?

Tbh with you, I find it unforgivable cringeworthy when Oyedepo interjects the air with his occasional high, grating, shrill, irritating screams. They are off-putting and distracts from following the message and point he is trying to make or put across

Disclaimer:
Absolutely no forum rule "#11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc" sic was harmed or flouted before, after and during the creation of this post, so please, pro-Oyedepo & overzealous "the powers that be" dont hide my post or ban me.
If you are able to produce an incontrovertible proof audio or black and white print, of Freeze, ever unreservedly wholly and completely heard uttering an Oyedepo name or typed an Oyedepo name, then I will gladly and pronto terminate my NL account and forever kiss NL hasta la vista after the world comes to an end
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
You'll wait in vain... Sir.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by MuttleyLaff: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Preacherrr:
You mean Abel Damina the false teacher. the pastor that preached to his followers that Jesus passed heaven after resurrection and did not go to heaven. The same man that told his followers that heaven was dirty and Jesus needed to use his blood to cleanse it.(video is on youtube ) if you accept or believe Abel Damina's utterances or teachings you do so at your own peril.
God bless Pst Ibiyeomi and Pst Paul Enenche for speaking up the way they did.
It wasn't any Abel Damina, his followers, but the sermon was at House of the Rock, with Paul Adefarasin and his missus in attendance. It is very clear you did not at all understand the sermon

jesmond3945:
where is the link?
Dont mind the guy ojaare.

Preacherrr:
Type ABEL damina on YouTube, you will see the message Jesus never went to HEAVEN by ABEL Damina..
Smh, you guys just done cease to amaze with your confused dot com failure to understand a simple preached sermon
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by jmoore(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Preacherrr:

But preaching tithes is not false teaching, using Malachi to threaten people to pay tithe or go to hell is not false teaching?

Seems most of these pastors specializes on some areas of false teaching.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by Preacherrr(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
FROM YOUR POST I CAN DEDUCE YOU ARE NOT ONLY LIVING IN BITTERNESS, BUT YOU ARE ALSO CONFUSED PERSON. BECAUSE WHETHER THE MESSAGE WAS PREACHED IN HOUSE ON THE ROCK ON IN YOUR FAMILY HOUSE. IT WAS ALSO PREACHED TO HIS FOLLOWERS( HIS OWN CHURCH MEMBERS AND ONLINE FOLLOWERS). YOU THINK ALL THIS YOUR BITTERNESS TOWARDS SERVANTS OF GOD LIKE BISHOP OYEDEPO AND OTHER MINISTERS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS CAN AMOUNT TO ANYTHING? THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HURTING YOURSELF BY BEEN BITTER AGAINST GOD'S ANOINTED THE BETTER FOR YOU. THE TITHE YOU ARE COMPLAINING OF, HOW MUCH TITHE DID YOU PAY? HAVE YOU EVER PAID TITHE TO ANY OF THEM? IF NOT, THEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOURSELF WHICH I ADVICE YOU FIX IMMEDIATELY.
MuttleyLaff:
It wasn't any Abel Damina, his followers, but the sermon was at House of the Rock, with Paul Adefarasin and his missus in attendance. It is very clear you did not at all understand the sermon

Dont mind the guy ojaare.

Smh, you guys just done cease to amaze with your confused dot com failure to understand a simple preached sermon
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by MuttleyLaff: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Preacherrr:
From your post i can deduce you are not only living in bitterness, but you are also confused person. because whether the message was preached in house on the rock on in your family house. it was also preached to his followers( his own church members and online followers). you think all this your bitterness towards servants of god like bishop oyedepo and other ministers of righteousness can amount to anything? the earlier you understand that you hurting yourself by been bitter against god's anointed the better for you. the tithe you are complaining of, how much tithe did you pay? have you ever paid tithe to any of them? if not, then you have a problem with yourself which i advice you fix immediately.

MuttleyLaff:
Christians and believers can tithe if they so decided in their heart and are not coerced, being forced people to give, aren't getting threatened with fear of curses, calamity or misfortune if they don't give an imposed and/or obligatory ecclesiastical monitised tithe giving. As long as specified financial demands aren't forced on people, it isn't a prob. If people willing and on their own initiative give tithe, that's OK

Let's just go there. There really is no stipulated/specific percentage on giving, for believers. All God requires, is a cheerful giving, that you decide in your heart without being forced or coerced to give. As a matter of fact, it is any amount that you're comfortable with and be in accordance to the level of grace you've received, only that there is a caveat that whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously

The Greek original word, "die", used in Matthew 23:23, means, it is necessary, to tithe
and so when that necessity is over, that obligation, duty or responsibility to tithe, is no longer required or needed
It was under that or those then present circumstances, that people like al\BHAGDADI dont understand, that Jesus says to tithe, and not the thereafter

People like al\BHAGDADI and others, dont want to recognise that the only tithes used to be given to God were:
1) the Levitical tithe aka Mosaic Law tithe, which are given to God via the priest (e.g. Levite)
and
2) the Abraham type of tithe, given to God, via a priest cum king (e.g. Melchizedek)
- see #3 below

Other tithes in a secular world context (i.e. tenth, 1/10, 10% and possibly 0.1) also given are:
1) At pagan temples to priest(s) (note al\BHAGDADI extra biblical references will be provided upon your request, same with #3 below)
2) Upon the king's demand's (note al\BHAGDADI bible references also will be provided upon your request)
3) To a local ruler cum priest of a god or God, worthy of the consideration, after taking up arms, go to fight and winning battle fight(s) or war slaughering enemies

Now this is breaking it further down for easier understanding for the likes of al\BHAGDADI and others
1) There is obligatory tithe imposed by the Mosaic law (i.e. the Levitical tithe also known as the Mosaic Law tithe)
2) There is obligatory tithe imposed by the christian gatherings law
(i.e. ecclesiastical tithe, where christian gatherings, taxes its members tenth, 1/10, 10% and possibly 0.1 too, of their financial income)
3) There is obligatory tithe imposed by custom law (i.e. Abraham's tithing was done, due to the social setting of that time)
4) There is obligatory tithe imposed by monarchy law (i.e. tenth of seed and of vineyards, given to the king's officials and servants)

Now, there is another, which is voluntary tithe,
The nuance in this sort of tithe or tithing, is that it isn't imposed by the Mosaic law, not by christian gatherings law or by any custom law. For the attention of Horlufemi, this one, this so called "voluntary tithe" happens or occurs, when FREELY, one DECIDES to GIVE, a tenth of one's financial standing, as a form of contribution or donation toward's any Kingdom purposes, aid or means. In fact, the beauty and tithing subtle difference, is that, it is NOT obligatory or imposed

Bible writers and God use the terms, tenth and tithe interchangeably. So if I voluntarily give 10%, a tenth or 10 out 100 of my money contribution or donation toward's Kingdom purposes, aid or means, I technically have given a tithe. Considering that it is not a taxed, obligatory or imposition tithe, then I am free, to go ahead voluntarily giving it

All tithes or tithings, are a form of giving but NOT all giving are a tenth, tithe or tithing because the giving could be more or less than a tenth, tithe or tithing

The Bible's message today, is about a revolutionary way of giving, where believers are instructed or urged as in 2 Corinthians 9:7 above

Giving could be 50% today, as in 50% equals half of your money
Giving could be 10% next month, as in 10% equals a tithe, tenth, or 10 out 100 of your money
(i.e. voluntary tithe, voluntarily giving 10%)
Giving could be 100% following month, as in 100%, equals all of your money
Giving could be 0% following month after, as in 0%, equals zero goes out of your money
Could decide to give 1% month following after, as in 1%, equals 1 out 100 of your money
The giving cycle is not fixed, it might repeat or not repeat itself
How much you give, changes according to the amount or percentage, you willingly over the passage of time, decide to give

It is the freedom, to give whatever you're comfortable with cheerfully. This sort of giving regardless of the percentages is desirable but not obligatory. Without stipulating amounts to give, you're are being trusted to know, to do the 3 right things

You must each decide in your heart how much to give.
And don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure.
(i.e. you shouldn't be sorry that you gave or feel forced to give)
"For God loves a person who gives cheerfully."

- 2 Corinthians 9:7

It is obligatory, taxed or imposed tithing that Christians cannot tithe

It is imposed tithing, it is dead with the law and believers are not obligated to perform any form of imposed tithing

What al\BHAGDADI and others he is in cahoot with dont want to correctively preach, is that the Bible teaches the "church" the revolutionary way of giving, where believers are instructed or urged in 2 Corinthians 9:7 above, to do

2 Corinthians 9:7, by the way actually, is a rehashed principle God HAS always endorsed, as evident in Exodus 25:2, Exodus 35:29, Deuteronomy 15:10 & 1 Chronicles 29:9

al\BHAGDADI and anyone can go check out Exodus 25:2, Exodus 35:29, Deuteronomy 15:10 & 1 Chronicles 29:9 to find out that God is doing a full circle with this give as you determine in your heart without being under compulsion
cc Goshen360, Okai\Corne, OK\cornel, open\mine, Anas\09
cc Ugo\Fly

Bodydialect57, I am good, it was a false alarm and prolly not our mutual friend, as I now think it this chap here, who was showing hand

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Preacherrr:

14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16 Be of the same mind one toward another., Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you,, live peaceably with all men.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink:, for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 12.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Oh, l see.
MuttleyLaff:

cc Ugo\Fly

Bodydialect57, I am good, it was a false alarm and prolly not our mutual friend, as I now think it this chap here, who was showing hand
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze by edoairways: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Preacherrr:
Exactly! Once saved is forever saved is his philosophy

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Who Predicted 'riots Before Election' Reveals New Sho / Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible / Death Prophecy For Corrupt Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.