Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,307 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute (4070 Views)

BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by MsDoris(f): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
BBNaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-Eviction Photo As He Begins His Media Tour, Leaves Female Fans Drooling
Recently evicted Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya, has commenced his media today, 15th September.

The reality star who has taken back management control of his Instagram page shared his first photo since leaving the show and ladies can't seem to get enough of him.

His fans most especially the ladies have swarkes the comment section like bees to Express their feelings towards him.

See reactions here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/bbnaija-kiddwaya-shares-first-post.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by solmus: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kiddwaya to the world

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by SpicyMimi(f): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by sonofspada(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
See fresh boy. cool
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
This guy go Bleep toto tire eehn.... do you know what it means is to be handsome and rich at the same time? ... some ppl end up being rich but very ugly ...... but he has both... he will fûck quality toto like say tomorrow no dey
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
I can't get over the fact that this guy had sex with that girl on live TV.
Call me primitive, but I finf that utterly abhorrent.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by Womanizer(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Did you see with your own eyes or are you speaking based on hearsay? smiley

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by taxiappguy: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Guess he'll do fine even without the 85m.

Purchase the Guide to Uber ebook to learn how to make money on Uber. The link is in my signature.
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Womanizer:

Did you see with your own eyes or are you speaking based on hearsay? smiley
Story. Did you or did you not see the pic of her naked butt with his front facing hers? I'm not a kid. Respect that.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:
Sharap! u will do worse self, hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Story. Did you or did you not see the pic of her naked butt with his front facing hers? I'm not a kid. Respect that.
But they fvck you codedly right? nansense
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute by Womanizer(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Seeing just a naked pic of her still does not prove anything!

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New / Singer Davido Unfollows Son On Instagram And Some Other Irrelevant Friends / Miss World 2011--africa Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.