Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi (78834 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee / Ebonyi International Airport: Umahi Inspects Terminal Building- Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by dROC1: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

Let me lecture you today. An Ebonyi man has the biggest Hotel in Abuja.

Go and Google it. Ebonyians are not poor. If you know, you know.

Please tell am oo
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by OVB123: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

This is so condescending.

It is not a nice thing to say about people who work hard honestly to earn for their daily bread.
Ok, as a good christians I ask for forgiveness. Hope you have 4given me?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by iamfrankoben: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
OVB123:
Egbon don't bring Afonja to this issue or else I will eat you raw.
Cry me a river
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by OVB123: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

Ebonyi people are superior to Enugu people. Enugu people are mostly illiterates, poverty inflicted and useless. No wonder Enugu airport is red mud hahahaha
You are the one causing division among Ndi Igbo now, I am not in support ooo.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by mariahAngel(f): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
OVB123:
Ok, as a good christians I ask for forgiveness. Hope you have 4given me?

You see? You are a good person.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by FGonline: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Jones4190:
the good blood of Apc runs in ebonyi State governor
PDP Governor is working

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by richeeyo(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

Na ur papa uncle junior brother aunty cousins inlaw abi
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by FGonline: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Jones4190:
the good blood of Apc runs in ebonyi State governor
u say wetin

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Yankee101: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

Transcorp Hilton has the most number of room space in Abuja and it's not owned by no Ebonyi man
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by lilyheaven: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
OVB123:
Yes but don't do it to enternity that is what i am saying.
Which eternity?
You are not saying anything.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
OVB123:
Who will use the airport at the end, the people that are selling gala on the major street in many cities in Nigeria.

You just proved a friend wrong..
He said ugly people used to have sense..
As l just checked your brain loooks exactly like your face..
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Yankee101:

Transcorp Hilton has the most number of room space in Abuja and it's not owned by no Ebonyi man

I'm not talking about Transcorp Hilton
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Chidinwite1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
OVB123:
Who will use the airport at the end, the people that are selling gala on the major street in many cities in Nigeria.
fool
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by mcdokwe(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
SmartProf:
When Ebonyi state voted in this man, they didn't know they had signed Messi. He has won the political "ballon d'or" back to back since 2015. Citizens of states that their governor's achievement(s) is either to appear during children's day celebration, control traffic, sign MOU, share kerosene, share ludo, give yearly budgets botanical/scientific names, dethrone traditional rulers, eat roadside roasted corn, mould statue, stuff dollars, share cars, collect loans, sponsor pilgrimages etc should know that when they voted, they signed Yakubu Ayegbeni.
please this hurts, you must not remind those of us from Abia state how unfortunate we have been in terms of governance embarassed undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by iswallker(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Felixalex:

I understand that you are trying to make a point, you are trying to say airports are for the elites, he should have embarked on projects that would benefit the poor masses.... I guess this is the point u were trying to make abi??

U forget say na still the ebonyi people go work for the airport as staff? Abi na Zahra and Yusuf Buhari go de work for the airport

Money that should have been invested in health and education and transport and power infrastructure as well as IT infrastructure being used to buikd airport that is not viable economically - so that how many people can work there. - when you have airports less than one hour away by road - better still build rail tracks to link the nearest city with existing airport - §but they must build international Airport to steal money.

angry angry sad

Its ridiculous to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by jamjo: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
OVB123:

You close your dirty mouth I'm sure you can not afford a bus ticket. At least they are hustling to feed themselves while you still depend on your parents to feed you.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Iko5000: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
I agree with you 100 percent
Chinobastardaw:

Nop.. The motor way should be from my Anambra to owerri.. I'm from Anambra but Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village which can't contain airport.. Abịa should build their own airport too, Anambra will use Enugu or owerri airport.. My Anambra is cursed
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by wisdomkid: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
OVB123:

Yet, your own people are busy running Yahoo Yahoo in Nigeria and soiling the good name of this country.. While Ebonyi people are earning legitimate income. Be respectable.. That is Ebonyi's motto and they're 100% showing it by working hard.

Which is why they didn't vote for a Yahoo yahoo governor like you. wink
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by SirDickOdogwu(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
OVB123:
your timidity knows no bounds ATURU
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by otipoju(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
flokii:
Misplaced priorities.. one airport is enough to serve all the 5 SE states not up to Oyo state in size. There are better things to do with money.

Better things to do with money like what?

Give me 5 examples.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by shugaboy6102(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
flokii:
Misplaced priorities.. one airport is enough to serve all the 5 SE states not up to Oyo state in size. There are better things to do with money.
Fool

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Yankee101: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

I'm not talking about Transcorp Hilton

Then he dosen't own the biggest hotel in abuja
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
SmartProf:
When Ebonyi state voted in this man, they didn't know they had signed Messi. He has won the political "ballon d'or" back to back since 2015. Citizens of states that their governor's achievement(s) is either to appear during children's day celebration, control traffic, sign MOU, share kerosene, share ludo, give yearly budgets botanical/scientific names, dethrone traditional rulers, eat roadside roasted corn, mould statue, stuff dollars, share cars, collect loans, sponsor pilgrimages etc should know that when they voted, they signed Yakubu Ayegbeni.

cry cry cry cry cry cry
With your kind of BRAIN, there's really hope for Nigeria.
Meanwhile, if you feel tired of that Country, please leave.
Remain Blessed and Wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / 10 States In Nigeria Where Pidgin-English Is Most Spoken (written In Pidgin) / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.