Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Get Good Furniture And Affordable - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Good Furniture And Affordable (3924 Views)

In Need Of A Good Furniture Maker In Ibadan!!! / Good Furniture And Affordable / Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Good Furniture And Affordable by Todan1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
We are manufacture Home and office furniture, our products are of good quality and design. Please contact us at 22, Birikisu Iyinde Street, By Customs roundabout Yaba, Lagos. Nigeria we deliver to your doorstep .
make 50% payment ,get your product .
Spread the balance within 4 months
visit our web web site for more information www.todan-ng.com

Ayomide -Tel 08023754823
Re: Get Good Furniture And Affordable by Morris524: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2011
hiii

Excellent Service: I had a very positive experience at Douglas Furniture. The sales representatives were very attentive and courteous. They worked very hard to find a furniture piece that matched my discontinued bedroom set and did a great job in finding something with which I was very satisfied. Douglas Furniture carries high-quality brands and many choices, and they are very competitive with pricing. I will definitely return to buy more items for my home, mainly because of the service that I received.

Re: Get Good Furniture And Affordable by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2011
@Todan

Are you sure of what you just type there?

i will patronize you asap.
Re: Get Good Furniture And Affordable by Todan1(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2011
Todan1:

We are manufacture Home and office  furniture, our products are of  good quality and design. Please contact us at 22, Birikisu Iyinde Street, By Customs roundabout Yaba, Lagos. Nigeria  we deliver to your doorstep .

Ayomide -Tel  08023754823
Re: Get Good Furniture And Affordable by mahabone(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2011
@TODAN!

I visited ur webpage, i am quite impressed. My question is this, are those items ur real products or u just went online photo shopping?
Re: Get Good Furniture And Affordable by Todan1(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2011
Dear mahabone

Come over to my show room .

visit www.todan-ng.com
Re: Get Good Furniture And Affordable by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2011
@Mahabone

I have tried him and all his products are confirmed,

You can try him also and trust me, you will never be disappointed.
Re: Get Good Furniture And Affordable by Todan1(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2011
We are manufacture Home and office furniture, our products are of good quality and design. Please contact us at 22, Birikisu Iyinde Street, By Customs roundabout Yaba, Lagos. Nigeria we deliver to your doorstep .

Ayomide -Tel 08023754823
Re: Get Good Furniture And Affordable by MyIncorp: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Todan1: We are manufacture Home and office furniture, our products are of good quality and design. Please contact us at 22, Birikisu Iyinde Street, By Customs roundabout Yaba, Lagos. Nigeria we deliver to your doorstep .

Ayomide -Tel 08023754823

Is this offer still available?
Re: Get Good Furniture And Affordable by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Todan1:

Ayomide -Tel 08023754823

Hello..are you guys still at this address? I have not been able to reach you on this number.

Will like to discuss making a living room sofa set and 3 beds.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / SelfContain,Mini Flat And 2 Bedroom Flat To Let @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, - Lagos / Unbeatable C Of O Investment Land At Lakowe For Grab @ 5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.