Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Pls How Can I Recover My Money From A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls How Can I Recover My Money From A Scammer (280 Views)

How Do I Recover My Stolen Certificates Found With A Smuggler In Lagos? / How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Recover My Money From A Scammer by babs18: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2020
Good morning nairalanders. This is going to be my first official post & I will be very grateful if its been moved to front page for massive contribution.
A guy scammed me ( he came into my shop for business transaction )
Am sorry I won't be able give details of the scenario because he might be reading this .

I was able to get hold of his account no & the account no was frozen by the bank after my complain but since then he fails to show up in the said bank since he sensed that have reported him

Now i was Lucky to get hold of his BVN no with the help of an insider but unfortunately the insider can't go through the account details of the guy again because it's already under investigation & the system will tells that someone was trying to go through the account. So he's scared of loosing his job

Pls nairalanders how can i get his other bank details with the help of his BVN

He scammed me money worth a million naira

& have been running into debt on daily basis
Because it's a loan that I obtain which even attract interest

I will be able to track him down with the help of police authority ones I get his other bank details

The bank that frozen his account are not cooperating in release the guys details for me to track him down

They were telling me it's against the bank policy

Pls help me out
Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From A Scammer by Skyfornia(m): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2020
Nigerian police is something else....I wonder what their job is. Just eating tax payers money and doing nothing. The investigation you are doing ought to be the job of the nigerian police. I suggest you go to twitter and write a robust petition to the inspector general of police and copy CBN.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From A Scammer by DICKstractor: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2020
undecided

Why are people like this? . Sango and Amadioha have a potent thunder
Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From A Scammer by Uzomacharles: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2020
The bank should know what to do with his bvn...
cos his bvn is linked to all his bank accounts with his fingerprint...
Find the bank manager small tin to fasten the work

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From A Scammer by kingEllah(f): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2020
Make sure he has an active phone no, and is on social media. Search for his pictures; a mixture of both personal pictures and ones taken with his close pals.

Go to your Photoshop or employ the service of a graphics designer and include very key details of this scammer (images, phone no, address, place of work, age, social media handles, the amount he scammed you of...etc). Also, screen grab his social media handles for reference purposes, as he may delete his handles.

Save the finished photoshopped document as "criminal notice, NPF search..please beware". That done, send him a copy of the document and tell him if he does not reach out to you in the next 24 hrs, you'd publish it on any platform online.

Infact, if you have contact details of anyone close to him, contact the person first, explain to the person, and thereafter send the document to the person. I can bet that the person would convey the required information to him(scammer), and he(scammer) would reach out to you almost immediately.

It worked for me last month, even though the person payed in bits. But at least, I was able to get my complete money back.

Though going through the NPF might work, you might just be asked to pay a certain amount to track the scammers phone no and all...it might take a longer time than expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From A Scammer by madridguy(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2020
To get the guy is simple, first, bank won't release major information of their customer to you unless the court of law asked them to do so. Get a lawyer, let him file for you at the court, he will serve the bank and his bank will release every information of the bank.

Secondly, if you have the guy phone number, go to any big police station like zone 2, register the case they will help you track the guy.
Or you get someone working with the mobile number company he is using, don't want to mention any telecommunications company name but you should understand me, the person can help you with the details the guy used in register the number.

(1) (Reply)

Igp Orders Immediate Dismissal Of Sars Who Infringe On Citizens Right / Nigerian Migrant Worker Burned Alive In Libya / SARS Disbanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.