Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar (61855 Views)

Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hmm... The man still looks very young.

Nice.
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Wonderzz(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=Vyzz post=93978696]She is now fairer than her pops man...
Nah they normal way shall!
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Greatfullheart: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
nairatag:
Congratulations to her. I hope she can help me win a case against Access bank delaying resolution of a failed transaction.
hmmmn

Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
The forehead is still there
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Toobet(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Congratulations to u dear Kelechi
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Fejimummy: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Anaerobi:
nice pic.
ladies love been daddy's girl but hate guys who are mummy's boy.
confused gender. lol
Bros our fathers don't dictate how we leave our lives on like some mothers who would like to label the kind of air you should breath
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Corroro: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nice one, this is really beautiful. Congratulations to her.
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Corroro: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
rentAcock:
Cute pic. If you still have parents, spend quality time with them while they are alive.
true talk
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Utopian20(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
I love this
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by PrettyNengiBBN: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by nairatag: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
megastar92:

There is a template U use and it works wonders, you should get your money and a 10k compensation in as little as 24 to 48hrs

Please reply your mail. I need the template. Thanks.
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Ndipe(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lovely, inspiring photo.
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by intruder15(m): 2:54am On Sep 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Now this makes me miss my dad, terribly!

Sorry dear. It can only get better with time.
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by intruder15(m): 2:54am On Sep 17, 2020
nairatag:
Congratulations to her. I hope she can help me win a case against Access bank delaying resolution of a failed transaction.

Ur case reach to go court? Wetin happen
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Vyzz:
She is now fairer than her pops man...

Congratulations though... This is the type of news we want to her
The photographic background and lightning intensity & adjustment, aren't the same.

Camera built-in technological effects, so different and advanced, over the years.
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by nairatag: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2020
intruder15:

Ur case reach to go court? Wetin happen

E pass o. Since July 24
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Ndipe(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is the Savior of the human race.

lekki1444:
Jesus is a spiritual awakening program. however it is symbolised by the lambs wool. Jesus is not a human being however Jesus consciousness can be personified in spiritually awakened people. its a 4th dimensional way of looking at the world whereas everyone else sees the world in a 3 dimensional way.
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by KAM3KAZI: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2020
I find it ridiculous that lawyers still wear that wig
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by intruder15(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2020
nairatag:

E pass o. Since July 24

Escalate on their social media page.
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by nairatag: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2020
intruder15:

Escalate on their social media page.

They will always say the same thing since July. I can't count the number of people that have responded to me
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by intruder15(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2020
nairatag:

They will always say the same thing since July. I can't count the number of people that have responded to me

You have to keep trying. Quiting doesn't solve the issue.
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by juniorstar(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
UDUJ:
I love this. The dad aged very well. Evidence of good living.
pops fresh now pass b4
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
rentAcock:
Cute pic. If you still have parents, spend quality time with them while they are alive.
True talk. One of my biggest regrets in life
Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
inumidun2010:
Can Someone explain why female children are attracted to their FATHERS... my younger sister is attracted to my dad than Mom... Me, na just like I like the Man...

Fathers love their daughters, mothers love their sons. Daughters feel the overflowing love of their fathers.

Some mothers just want to compete with their daughters and sometimes gets jealous when they see their husband sacrificing all to make their daughters happy. They'll be like, he doesn't do this for me.

On the other hand they love their sons because they are the only ones they can control when they fail to control their husbands.

If you see a woman that adores her daughter from birth to marriage, just know she made a conscious effort.

1 Like

Re: Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2020
I've noticed women get fairer as d grow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers / Oluwatobi Al-Bakare Becomes Second Lieutenant Of US Army, Husband Celebrates Her / Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.