Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bill Gates Sr, Father Of Microsoft Founder Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Gates Sr, Father Of Microsoft Founder Is Dead (283 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Sr, Father Of Microsoft Founder Is Dead by xpmode(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2020
Bill Gates Sr, a lawyer and the father of Microsoft’s co-founder, who stepped in when appeals for charity began to overwhelm his billionaire son and started what became the world’s largest philanthropy, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, died on Monday at his beach home on Hood Canal, in the Seattle area.

The cause of Mr. Gates death was Alzheimer’s disease, his family said in an announcement on Tuesday.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/09/bill-gates-sr-father-of-microsoft-founder-is-dead/

Re: Bill Gates Sr, Father Of Microsoft Founder Is Dead by Sirmwill: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
d

(1) (Reply)

My Celebrity Crush Is Drake, I See Him In My Dreams” – Nengi (video) / EndSARS: Davido To Meet With Inspector General Of Police On Monday / War As Buhari Refuses To End Sars And Swat, Soro Soke Weyrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.