Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity (104289 Views)

US Billionaire Fulfills Dream – To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Banking Sector Records Transactions Worth N32.48 Trillion In Q1, 2018 – NBS / Philanthropy: Charles Francis Feeney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by NightFood: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wow, what a life, this is true philanthropy
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by pacespot(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
These are real human beings, not some demonic black skinned fossils living in Africa who can destroy anything to get their hands on money. Being rich is not by thinking about money every second like Nigerians, it is by being business and investment wise like this man.

The gap between whites and blacks is very huge in terms of understanding about life.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Popularity(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
How much did he give Nigerian Gee boys? Wicked man.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by NaijaAlien: 3:59am On Sep 19, 2020
WTF
AdeniyiA:
He's had an encounter with Jesus..

Luke 18:22 So when Jesus heard these things, He said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

Mark 8:36 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Kaymaxine(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
eodavids:

Easy boss.
Don't be too hard on yourself.

The act of philanthropy is inspired by Christianity, then followed by other religions. You should know that when people approaches the end of their life, they think about their creator and make plans to meet Him in favour.

That man is the happiest man a life now.
Its a hidden wisdom. Babes won't understand.
No, philanthropic behaviours are inborn
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by iwuchukwutony(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you have money and you cannot use it to touch lives your money becomes useless. Heavenly father will surely reward you for this great decision you took. because you have just invested your riches in heaven where no thiefs or dust can touch it.

God bless you.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by francotunsco: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Jaykrown:

Dumb Ass.. Do you still consider him a rich man?

You are a big fool. Today is your off day.

If your generation has bequeathed 25% of that sum for your grandfather, your father would have met something to train you with! Idiot! Always quick to abuse strangers on social media. Watch it! You will soon abuse your helper and someone that will place a curse on your goddam life.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Jaykrown: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
francotunsco:

You are a big fool. Today is your off day.

If your generation has bequeathed 25% of that sum for your grandfather, your father would have met something to train you with! Idiot! Always quick to abuse strangers on social media. Watch it! You will soon abuse your helper and someone that will place a curse on your goddam life.

So sorry friend, never meant to get on your nerves with my words.. i said it jokingly.. don’t read any deep meaning to it. Once again, really sorry if that hurts.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Jaykrown: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
francotunsco:

With your poor manner of approach, I am not sure the combination of three generations before you and three generations after you in your family altogether can make $2 million, therefore, his poverty is relative to who we are comparing him with. Ode

Dear friend, I guess this is your second reply to my message, Once again, I’m so sorry, never meant to get on your nerves with my words.. i wrote those words jokingly.. don’t read any deep meaning to it. Once again, really sorry if that hurts.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by francotunsco: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Jaykrown:

Dear friend, I guess this is your second reply to my message, Once again, I’m so sorry, never meant to get on your nerves with my words.. i wrote those words jokingly.. don’t read any deep meaning to it. Once again, really sorry if that hurts.

Ok. Sorry too.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by francotunsco: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Jaykrown:

So sorry friend, never meant to get on your nerves with my words.. i said it jokingly.. don’t read any deep meaning to it. Once again, really sorry if that hurts.

Ok. Sorry too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.