Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pls Help With The Song Title - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls Help With The Song Title (596 Views)

Warri best freestyler T-West (@twesttboy) has drop a new dope song title "Carry / The Secret Behind The Song Title *SKELEWU / The Song 'igwe' By Midnight Crew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With The Song Title by dkings101(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2011
Am In diaspora and there is the new club jam which ft Timaya, I so much love the song but I don't knw the name of the song or its title, can someone give me names of his new club jams but the one he feature or in his new album, Thanks peeps.

(1) (Reply)

Darey And Twin Superstar P-square On The Same Track! / An Alternative Way To Generate Revenue From Your Music / Google Music: Get Up To 20,000 Free Music On Your Mobile Devices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.