Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,060 members, 7,838,694 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary (4265 Views)

Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Missing Kenyan Lady Found In The Mortuary, Had Her Pant Partly Lowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by enik4u: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2020
A mortuary man identified as Shakar Lukas, at the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital in Accra has given a chilling account about how vendors and pastors visit the mortuary to use water from the remains of the dead bodies for their rituals.

Apparently, water collected after bathing dead bodies is on high demand on the black market and being sold for millions of cedis to pastors and food vendors..

See more here :
https://bliznaija.com/2020/09/17/mortuary-attendant-narrate-how-food-vendors-pastors-and-sex-workers-do-visit-the-mortuary-to-collect-waters-and-hairs-of-the-dead-bodies/

Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by donbachi(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2020
Dat is why I don't eat out...naso people go dey shout "madam put for me na,na me first come"...untop plate wey na u wash.

Then,for the ashawo dem.wetin u go dey hear from her mouth.wen with another customer while others are waiting,is..."make una no dey fight.e go reach everybody".

For the fake pastors..wetin u go dey hear na "can I prophecy"..no oo.no prophecy.u dey ask me question.

10 Likes

Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by fati2001(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2020
okay.
Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by Smony: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2020
I wept fr Africans n there mentality of " I most make it by force syndrome'' cry kiss cry
Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by benzene00: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2020
donbachi:
Dat is why I don't eat out...naso people go dey shout "madam put for me na,na me first come"...untop plate wey na u wash.

Then,for the ashawo dem.wetin u go dey hear from her mouth.wen with another customer while others are waiting,is..."make una no dey fight.e go reach everybody".

For the fake pastors..wetin u go dey hear na "can I prophecy"..no oo.no prophecy.u dey ask me question.

guy u just sound frustratedgrin
Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by kevoh(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mortuary bath water = Water loaded with bacteria and other harmful organism. Next time you drink holy water and end up with typhoid or cholera, kindly blame your pastors. cool cool cool
Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by molbic(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sounds like something We Watch In Nollywood movie. There is this place I Used to Go to Eat Any Time Am In Maraba by Sharp Corner ,Any Time am there to eat my mind will be telling me mortuary water mortuary water because of the way people lined up to eat at this particular place and even beg the woman selling the food to dish food for them with their money at hand while there are so many other places they sell food around there.

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by Meteng: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sold for millions of cedis and him never turn millionaire since?

4 Likes

Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by cNOTE885(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wow! It happen here in abj few years back. Gwas to be precise. Fettish nonsense. How can you use such water to cook? Dam! I do go a whole year here in abj without cooking, guess ive ate such rubbish already.
Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by muller101(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Cook your food at home an enjoy. Before a food vendor will turn you into a piece of rag
Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by Price442: 1:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Lemme book space
Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by Moneywirer: 5:00am On Sep 18, 2020
Fp material

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by sanmtiago(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2020
African mentality is a very anyhow something
Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by shortgun(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Anyone that believes this needs a brain check.
Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by Pat081: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2020
Na u need brain check or u are still a kid ,it happen some years back in Cross river state
shortgun:
Anyone that believes this needs a brain check.

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by 2cribz: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2020
I need to learn how to cook. If dis is happeni g in ghana,then reason how naija own go be. My god
Re: Mortuary Attendant Narrate Whats Been Done In Secret In The Mortuary by Paragon311(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2020
There is no amount of fetishness you can acquire to be rich, As much as it's not legal business ideas, you won't join the billionaires club ...

Africans are bunch of superstitious believe....

(1) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda's Case: Kannywood Actress Cries Out, '' I Am Not The One'' / This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. / Slits Girlfriend’s Throat,had Sex With Her As She Bled To Death(GRAPHIC WARN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.