Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) (43715 Views)

Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by joelala(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2020
No one will scream such! tithes are meant for the needy not buying private jets and living luxurious life style while the poor suffer.

VEXT:

If he had given out a huge sum of money,the same you people will scream at the top of your voice, saying he is giving out tithe money to market people...

You can't never satisfy human...
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Kingstanding: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2020
edoairways:

Adeboye is not Pope so stop this your poverty thinking mentality
. Your father is suffering from poverty thinking mentality. You this religious nutcases person.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by DisLifeSha: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2020
I don't have time for quotes. I will advise you to read the Bible. There's open and secret giving in the Bible. The Bible supports the two

Aderr:
How can you perform a miracle in which a whopping 5000 people were fed without being seen, especially since the people had to be seated and arranged. And Jesus even took the food from one of the people. wink No similarities here.
But here we are talking about a man who gave just 10,000 naira, made sure everyone in church saw it, made sure it was recorded and then went through the trouble of sharing it himself on social media. wink
You people sef.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by kutedres(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2020
I wonder why some people wouldn't have sense. He didn't go by himself but sent someone...........If he wanted popularity he would have gone to give the woman himself and display his face for the world to see. If the kids of ur polithiefcians with all the billions stolen forcefully can also be doing this...........we wouldn't be blaming them much. People like u didn't pay tithes because u are against it and so may like u. But u can't reason and wonder even without people like u paying tithes they still buy Choppers worth billions...............................they u should have sat down and reason that u and people like u are irrelevant. If the same energy u channeled condemning pastors u can do same with ur leaders like could have been better. This country would have been better in the hands of these pastors if they happened to be in the position to lead. Besides, in my experience as a Christian, i have never seen anyone that is forced to pay tithes and offering. So why are you so daft?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by desiredhome: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2020
gstream:
it's either them no train this boy or im no gree collect training... But las las, he's a total waste of flesh... wasted sperm indeed.... Just for 10k, I dey do video... iffa slap you eeh... you go joo
And these same person is a pastor ooooo, I wonder the kind of teaching/training person like this can offer/give......
Pastor indeed...
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by desiredhome: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2020
kutedres:
I wonder why some people wouldn't have sense. He didn't go by himself but sent someone...........If he wanted popularity he would have gone to give the woman himself and display his face for the world to see. If the kids of ur polithiefcians with all the billions[b] stolen forcefully [/b]can also be doing this.......we wouldn't be blaming them much. People like u didn't pay tithes because u are against it and so may like u. But u can't reason and wonder even without people like u paying tithes they still buy Choppers worth billions...............................they u should have sat down and reason that u and people like u are irrelevant. If the same energy u channeled condemning pastors u can do same with ur leaders like could have been better. This country would have been better in the hands of these pastors if they happened to be in the position to lead. Besides, in my experience as a Christian, i have never seen anyone that is forced to pay tithes and offering. So why are you so daft?
Pls how did he get the money that you feel it's his?
Nobody forces you but manipulations does that.... You keep lying..... when they tell you every contributions are compulsory as a worker what does that mean?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by edoairways: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Your father is suffering from poverty thinking mentality. You this religious nutcases person.
Is that why you killed your friend?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Playermayweda(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2020
He did this to praise the woman and not to give glory to himself,He even said the woman will be successful one day
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Teibaba(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Oga the guy in question needs the courage more. Let him encourage himself in the Lord and not in IG or with ppl

Shiooor

IamOrei:

Come on guys, he only made that video to encourage people out there
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by olumike001(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Fearlez:
Classic Christian blackmail. let to love yourself, son. You're dying of lack of self-love and psychomachy.

Eyah
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Mizfabulous18(f): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Someone his dad wasted Billions of naira to purchase helicopter few months ago is giving out 10k and even have the guts to post it for the world to see.
My dear hypocrites everywhere
That 3 weeks ago as a redeemer but a true Christian I posted a comment on pastor adeboye son ig page ...the guy deleted the comment because it was direct nd real and later went and liked all my pictures on Instagram..y he did that i don't know he thinks everyone is like him all the clout and he wont inherit the church no matter what he tries ..political church members
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Nwanieke(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kriss216:
You have to make a video cos of 10K? Do we make videos when giving our tithes in your dad's workshop

Oga no include yourself. put "they" not "our". You can't be for something and still be against it at the same time. Let's know who is who
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by udomma1005(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
imustmakeit:
10k may be light to that woman same way 100m may not be light to Dangote... It's all relative.
As relative as you may deem it, must there be a standby video unit to capture this "epic" feat?
Bible has stated comprehensively that "left hand shouldn't know the deed of the right hand, figure it bro!
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Chiedu4Trump: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Aderr:
Not for Christians alone. It's universal.

U dont get the pun intended, read am again
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Aderr: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

U dont get the pun intended, read am again
Oh, I see. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Aderr: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
DisLifeSha:
I don't have time for quotes. I will advise you to read the Bible. There's open and secret giving in the Bible. The Bible supports the two

People already saw it when he gave it. grin
What's the use of sharing it on social media?
He couldn't even wait for others to broadcast it, he had to hastily do it himself. grin
Na, Jesus didn't do that. End of Discussion.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Aderr: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
imustmakeit:
matt 5:16 "... so that they may see your good works and give glory to your father in heaven."
Don't twist bible to support a wrong thing. wink
Mat 5 16 doesn't counter Mat 5:6.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Myzubby(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Oga. why publicize it - these false prophets will not be raptured - they will be the anvil upon which the world shall persecute wayward Christians as prophesied - dem go bilala im pouty yansh
who do you know to be a false prophet and please mind how you use your vernaculars
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by DisLifeSha: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Jesus did it grin

Aderr:
People already saw it when he gave it. grin
What's the use of sharing it on social media?
He couldn't even wait for others to broadcast it, he had to hastily do it himself. grin
Na, Jesus didn't do that. End of Discussion.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Sammyolis: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Christian has bias
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Aderr: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
[s]
DisLifeSha:
Jesus did it grin[/s]
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by imustmakeit(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2020
Aderr:
Don't twist bible to support a wrong thing. wink
Mat 5 16 doesn't counter Mat 5:6.
in that case explain what Matt 5:16 says
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by imustmakeit(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2020
udomma1005:

As relative as you may deem it, must there be a standby video unit to capture this "epic" feat?
Bible has stated comprehensively that "left hand shouldn't know the deed of the right hand, figure it bro!
same bible said let men see your good works so they can glorify your Father in heaven.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2020
emeijeh:
We thank God for Leke and the girl.

He give o, he no give o, people must still talk.

He has a right to give any amount he wants. But he should know the moment he trumpets it out for the world to see then it's no more a Christian service. He's already got his reward.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Mike3660(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
onyedikachukwue:
God bless him
mumu boy
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2020
mojolajesu:
Oga can you market some products and get commission for every sale you make? That can help you make some money. If interested, Dm
sent
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Myzubby:
who do you know to be a false prophet and please mind how you use your vernaculars
The ones foretold by Jesus on the Sermon on the mount and the same ones who profess to be anointed healers of God but cannot heal common corona
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Myzubby(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

The ones foretold by Jesus on the Sermon on the mount and the same ones who profess to be anointed healers of God but cannot heal common corona
sorry ma'am you cant tell who a false prophet just by this proposition . Nor is a false prophet one who cant heal a disease please it takes discernment to know.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Myzubby:
sorry ma'am you cant tell who a false prophet just by this proposition . Nor is a false prophet one who cant heal a disease please it takes discernment to know.

Really .. what is the source of discernment and how does one discern? False Prophecies are one way - Unclear Visions are another.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Mizfabulous18(f): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2020
kutedres:
I wonder why some people wouldn't have sense. He didn't go by himself but sent someone...........If he wanted popularity he would have gone to give the woman himself and display his face for the world to see. If the kids of ur polithiefcians with all the billions stolen forcefully can also be doing this...........we wouldn't be blaming them much. People like u didn't pay tithes because u are against it and so may like u. But u can't reason and wonder even without people like u paying tithes they still buy Choppers worth billions...............................they u should have sat down and reason that u and people like u are irrelevant. If the same energy u channeled condemning pastors u can do same with ur leaders like could have been better. This country would have been better in the hands of these pastors if they happened to be in the position to lead. Besides, in my experience as a Christian, i have never seen anyone that is forced to pay tithes and offering. So why are you so daft?
nd ur vice president what good has he done than being a puppet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) / MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.