Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This (3864 Views)

Npower: Payment Pause Will Not Exceed This Month / What No Employer Will Tell You. I Learned This The Hard Way / Pause Factory Resources Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Tastyme: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Interested. Mail sent. (Blessed)
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by KarlieL: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Please I am interested.
eneogwelinda@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Petyr1: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
interested godbaelish@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by azelab: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
I am interested , my number is 08138038050 and my email is akinlabiazeez@gmail.com. I promise to be productive on the work.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ezypretty:
Pls I don't know how to check your signature and send you a mail. Contact me with my number above. Thanks
Ok, click my name. Read through as you scroll up and on my profile, you'll see Signature. Close to the signature is an email address. Then, you can send a message to the email address indicating your interest. Hope to receive your request soon. Thanks.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by fadre5(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
obshzl:
Hello guys, I am working on a new project that aims to relieve many people especially those going through difficult financial hardship in these times. I am a social media enthusiast who exploits every given opportunity to create wealth and a means of income for the not-so economically stable people.

I recently developed a new business model that is rarely in vogue and pledges to induce financial independence for those who are willing to work side by side with me.

For a start, I am willing to recruit 150 members into my team of which 60% will be from Nairaland. Hopefully, we hope to expand and grow a larger audience of individuals both locally and globally.

For now, our Landscape is online. Individuals will be working with me online and I will give you a stipend of $40 (approximately 15k) to your bank account for data and Internet usage by the end of every month. Dedicated partners who are consistent and committed to the job after some months will be specially rewarded by me with increased pay.

If you are interested, express your interest in this trend. Also, check my signature and send a message to my e-mail indicating your interest. Apply as fast as you can. The experience promises to be truly rewarding.

I will be glad to interact, interview, and work with only loyal and serious-minded persons. Thanks.

This could be your chance. People are enrolling and time is counting don't say I didn't tell you. wink
good day sir, am interested.. 09030306953
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by HrmOlolade(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Linus199(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
I am interested 08142289862
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
Interested, email sent
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Jessyj616: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Interested. Email sent
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by eojepa: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
interested. 07036667800. eojepa@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
interested 08167766893 johnalabi04@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by emmyzy19(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
obshzl:
Hello guys, I am working on a new project that aims to relieve many people especially those going through difficult financial hardship in these times. I am a social media enthusiast who exploits every given opportunity to create wealth and a means of income for the not-so economically stable people.

I recently developed a new business model that is rarely in vogue and pledges to induce financial independence for those who are willing to work side by side with me.

For a start, I am willing to recruit 150 members into my team of which 60% will be from Nairaland. Hopefully, we hope to expand and grow a larger audience of individuals both locally and globally.

For now, our Landscape is online. Individuals will be working with me online and I will give you a stipend of $40 (approximately 15k) to your bank account for data and Internet usage by the end of every month. Dedicated partners who are consistent and committed to the job after some months will be specially rewarded by me with increased pay.

If you are interested, express your interest in this trend. Also, check my signature and send a message to my e-mail indicating your interest. Apply as fast as you can. The experience promises to be truly rewarding.

I will be glad to interact, interview, and work with only loyal and serious-minded persons. Thanks.

This could be your chance. People are enrolling and time is counting don't say I didn't tell you. wink
I'm interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Nehyooh(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested please !
albertkahy@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07030578779
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by nobone(f): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Let's go
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Janenkem11(f): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Interested. 08062901516
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by haardhekunle: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Am interested boss..
haardhekunle@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Hamstrong001(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
I am interested.... adejinmiahmed@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
For those of us who indicated their interest and sent me an email, I believe by now, you guys would have received a response to that effect. Pls, stay stunned as the big event unfolds. I wish you guys the very best of luck. Thanks cool
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Fiduciary(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Interested
anthonyolamilekan@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by petition20: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Interested.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by israel24: 2:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Just sent you an email now sir
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Rubiesinc(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2020
I'm very interested pls, amwilson869@gmail.com, thx
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Niceguyyy: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2020
I'm interested, thank you.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by doludanny(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2020
I am interested... akeredoluoladayo@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by petition20: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2020
I'm yet to receive the mail, pls.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2020
I am interested 08076783663
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by josefophe(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
I am interested.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Kimkiss: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
I am interested.08079658204.adesewatowolawi2013@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Ogadijan: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
interested ogechijovita490@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
petition20:
I'm yet to receive the mail, pls.
send a message to adeoba42@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal For 10,000 Personnel / Agri Link International / Why Do Every Graduate Want To Work In A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.