Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Which Is Better? To Buy Clothes Or To Buy Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Is Better? To Buy Clothes Or To Buy Food (365 Views)

Ifood ecosystem Ltd Buy Food Cheaper Than The Market Price / Buy Food Online In Keffi - Order Food Online - Food Delivery / Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better? To Buy Clothes Or To Buy Food by DHaran: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2020
When it comes to looking Good, clothes seems to be the best decision whether you feed well or not no one knows. ones you are in that fancy clothes you give people around you that impression of being wealthy.here they care about their appearance and how people perceive them.they can drink gari in their houses

Someone that is not fashionable but uses his money to buy Food and don't get hungry but lacks designer.here they care about their health

Between to buy clothes or to buy Food with money which is better
Your thoughts?
Re: Which Is Better? To Buy Clothes Or To Buy Food by Dundalk(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2020
DHaran:
When it comes to looking Good, clothes seems to be the best decision whether you feed well or not no one knows. ones you are in that fancy clothes you give people around you that impression of being wealthy.here they care about their appearance and how people perceive them.they can drink gari in their houses

Someone that is not fashionable but uses his money to buy Food and don't get hungry but lacks designer.here they care about their health

Between to buy clothes or to buy Food with money which is better
Your thoughts?
All you have said are sure correct. ... But practically can you give me something now so that I can eat...

When you are really hungry, deep hungry, and hungrier clothes didn't come to mind at that time...

So guys better help me, financially so that I can eat. Person dress decently when he is okay..

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? To Buy Clothes Or To Buy Food by StandardJohn(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Buy the one you need not the one you want.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? To Buy Clothes Or To Buy Food by Adekunlebright(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2020
I think food should be priority.
Imagine how someone who had not eaten 4 many days will look like?
Clothes will only make u look good outwardly.
Eating good and balance nutritious meals will show the whole beuty in you.
Remember that someone who refused to eat good rather buying expensive clothes is liable to contact diseases.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? To Buy Clothes Or To Buy Food by DHaran: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Adekunlebright:
I think food should be priority.
Imagine how someone who had not eaten 4 many days will look like?
Clothes will only make u look good outwardly.
Eating good and balance nutritious meals will show the whole beuty in you.
Remember that someone who refused to eat good rather buying expensive clothes is liable to contact diseases.
Well written

Some people will wear expensive clothes and still beg for simple basic needs like salt, close up,TP and so on

(1) (Reply)

Dealers Of Thailand Fish ( Cut Cut And Butterfly) / CATFISH For Sale / Shawarma; A Taste Of Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.