Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. (1848 Views)

How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Adebami895: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Hello nairalanders, I had to create a new Monica to share my terrible experience with a bitcoin scammer on Facebook.

It all happened earlier Last month when I decided to sell the bitcoins I have been saving up in a bitcoin wallet for months which amounted to 152k. I decided to find a buyer for the bitcoin when I needed some money

It was hard finding a buyer for the bitcoin because crypto currencies are not generally acceptable in the country after much thinking I later remembered I have once stumbled into a guy on Facebook who usually post bitcoin transactions worth millions of naira on his facebook status I decided to contact him to buy my bitcoin after much taught.

I sent the bitcoin to him after we concluded and requested for my bank account number. Immediately he received the bitcoin he stopped replying me, blocked and unblocked me on Facebook days later. He stop replying my messages too. I decided to share my experience here so that other people will not fall into his prey and if there is any any Way i can get my money back from him.

I will appreciate any ideas from nairalanders.
Mods please help do the needful.
Cc lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Fynestboy
Richiez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Adebami895: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2020
More photos

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by BigEcommerce: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2020
cry
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Nawa o
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Kriss216: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2020
You have 138 mutual friends with him. To track him no suppose dey difficult for you.

6 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by longetivity(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2020
in addy to naija
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Adebami895: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2020
Kriss216:
You have 138 mutual friends with him. To track him no suppose dey difficult for you.

I contacted most of his friends on Facebook they all said they never met him in real life that they only talk on Facebook. I had to give up
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Golden1982(f): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Adebami895:

I contacted most of his friends on Facebook they all said they never met him in real life that they only talk on Facebook. I had to give up
hope u copied it
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Promotions: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2020
Post it on his wall let people know what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by berryace007: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Adebami895:
Hello nairalanders, I had to create a new Monica to share my terrible experience with a bitcoin scammer on Facebook.

It all happened earlier Last month when I decided to sell the bitcoins I have been saving up in a bitcoin wallet for months which amounted to 152k. I decided to find a buyer for the bitcoin when I needed some money

It was hard finding a buyer for the bitcoin because crypto currencies are not generally acceptable in the country after much thinking I later remembered I have once stumbled into a guy on Facebook who usually post bitcoin transactions worth millions of naira on his facebook status I decided to contact him to buy my bitcoin after much taught.

I sent the bitcoin to him after we concluded and requested for my bank account number. Immediately he received the bitcoin he stopped replying me, blocked and unblocked me on Facebook days later. He stop replying my messages too. I decided to share my experience here so that other people will not fall into his prey and if there is any any Way i can get my money back from him.

Cc lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Fynestboy
Richiez
Chief u no get native doctor ni. You have is picture what are u now waiting for. I swear u no fit spend pass 3k. Tell him if he doesn't refund your money his going to run mad in the next 7days. I don't even no why am angry sef. angry

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Authoreety: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
My guy, u fall hand o... Looking at that guy's profile pix should have alerted you to the fact that the guy is a fraud...

6 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Stocktrader1: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Adebami895:

Cc lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Fynestboy
Richiez

You made a terrible mistake, you should have used local bitcoins and use escrow to secure yourself.
However tracking him is very easy, it's all about baiting him.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by xband: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
OP, if you kill yourself now, that brother no go cry.
Just learn your lesson and never trust anyone.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Jimbadly: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eiyaa, your life savings gone just lai dat?

Sorry o. Next time come to nairaland, there are trusted and reputable exchangers here.

Me Wey dey here dey feel for you. I can just imagine the trauma.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by TurnerG: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Guy. Patricia dey there na. You won't have been scammed. Zlatan sef talk am if you get bitcoin matter patricia go solve am. Oboy you Bleep up ooo
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by TurnerG: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Patricia dey there you no go trust them nah scammers you go dey trust. Patricia has the best rate ever. To trade is 470/$.... Check them on IG. Nairamarley na sponsor. There are 100% legit asf.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by moonbender(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
People like this should be killed. They are killers. Why scam someone of their hard earned money and flaunt with it.

Wetin pain me pass be say na alcohol and prostitutes them go spend am on.

Fuckers.

All scammers shall die in a gory way.

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Why would anyone in their right mind send BITCOIN to a total online stranger, before receiving their money?!?!?!? No wonder you donkeys get defrauded!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by 50qwarat: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Avoidable scam.. Luno app would have saved you.. Instant withdrawal to your Nigerian bank account when you sell BTC on Luno.. Guys go and download Luno

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by TATALoAlaMu: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Heya, Baba Lekki it seems they have used this man's hard earned money to collect hotel and shine Congo. Next time don't transact with strangers. Okon believes you will recoup your loss. Stay safe.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Unequivocal: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Adebami895:

Cc lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Fynestboy
Richiez

Next time use LadyFexchange.com she's the best in the crypto business and she's a nairalander. Stop selling to individuals, most of them are scammers
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by rhynoemmie(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
but op u bleep up ooo, big time, so all these ads on top NL, u no see any one, u no even reason luno sef or coinbase make u sell your btc, na for Facebook.... na u do yourself
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by molbic(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
ok
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by deltateam: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2020
Kriss216:

That is if it's actually him.

Sounds funny but not really funny especially where op had to beg for half of his sweat. Very pathetic.

My question was why op didn't transact on nairaland or with instantcoins ng that have been officially running their ad on nairaland but chose someone he knew nothing about.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by deltateam: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2020
Usually such things are done in bits.

You have 350 dolls. Send 50 first to test the waters, then 100 finally 200

Not 350 at once.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by ThugBoy(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Used Juju take make am mad, Turn he brain upside down. so that e no go dupe others
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by captainking(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2020
I don't know why people still buy and sell. Bitcoin and get scammed.. When there are apps like luno and roqqu that does that.. And sends to your naija account in minutes...

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Jayfab009: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
When paxful, Patricia and even pandar dey there..
So sorry bro.. and the mumu will be forming smart guy now undecided
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kriss216:
They are his people and maybe owners of the accounts with fake names.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Hard Earned Money On Facebook By A Bitcoin Buyer. by Stocktrader1: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Adebami895:

Any hope yet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) / Zimbabwean Pastor Arrested For Selling "Tickets To Heaven" / I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.