Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide (1875 Views)

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Newmonika: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Good morning everyone, I created this new account to share my plight here
I am a student in a university in the south and since ASUU has been on strike I have been at the village working so I can raise money for my school fees. I am a final year student struggling on my own.
I have been taking lessons on abritrage, and everything seems nice
After the lesson I went to an online friend I have known since last year December on how I can buy PayPal funds so that I can start practicing what I learnt
From my savings of 70k
I payed him 52k so he can get me a PayPal fund of 100$ at 520$/naira
Till today this guy hasn't given me the PayPal fund and has refused to refund my money

This is a money I have worked for since ASUU began strike and am looking for money to save so that I won't have financial issues in my final year which is very important.
Now this guy has taken almost half of my savings. Have not been able to eat since yesterday and I can't sleep too
I will attach screenshot below

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by shuttox: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Orubebe01: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Involve a military personnel and your money will come out immediately

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by elimsun(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Wow....did you trust him so much to have sent such money to him? Don't you have his address or ways of pinning him down?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by macrodata(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Go to your bank and his bank to complain fraud. His account will be flagged & frozen.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by dawnomike(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Newmonika:
I am a student in a university in the south and since ASUU has been on strike I have been at the village working so I can raise money for my school fees. I am a final year student struggling on my own.
After the lesson I went to an online friend I have known since last year December on how I can buy PayPal funds so that I can start practicing what I learnt
From my savings of 70k
Till today this guy hasn't given me the PayPal fund and has refused to refund my money

This is a money I have worked for since ASUU began strike and am looking for money to save so that I won't have financial issues in my final year which is very important.
Now this guy has taken almost half of my savings. Have not been able to eat since yesterday and I can't sleep too
This phase will pass my brother... Brace up and move on!!!
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Newmonika: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Orubebe01:
Involve a military personnel and your money will come out immediately
I don't have any money to pay anyone
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Newmonika: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2022
macrodata:
Go to your bank and his bank to complain fraud. His account will be flagged & frozen.
What if he's moved the money out of the account?
Banks rarely track people from thier account
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by macrodata(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Newmonika:

What if he's moved the money out of the account?
Banks rarely track people from thier account
go and complain. His account will be locked and he will be forced to go to the bá where he will be held for questioning. Abi you want your money again?
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by amnesty7: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2022
It will toughen you to become rugged and wise in life.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Rastafryrice: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Newmonika:
From my savings of 70k

Oga I use 52k Buy clothes 4 main market yesterday,,,
I didn't feel anything abut dat,
I de UNICAL, no commit sucide bcus of 52k

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Newmonika: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

My brother, Not all hands are equal
My salary was 15k every month, I was sacked and have been without work for a month now
I have to save for about 5 months before I can get up to 52k
This money is causing me much pain because I have denied myself so many things just to save it

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Oladimeji122(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Rastafryrice:
sorry bro
suicide is not an option
Send me message on WhatsApp, let me see if I can help you with 2k
can u help me too i day suffer help me
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Newmonika:

My brother, Not all hands are equal
My salary was 15k every month, I was sacked and have been without work for a month now
This money is causing me much pain because I have denied myself so many things just to save it
Just reason am lik say u use de money flex,
If ASUU strike no de, u go see opportunity get dat money? No
Just reason am lik say u don spend dat money on Unnecessary things,,,,
All de people der Shops de gut Burnt 4 markets, de don commit sucide, remember it's der only form of living
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2022
Oladimeji122:
Afonja, after u don Vote Buhari for 2tenure u don start de suffer grin grin grin de beg for money lik northerners,
I tink say suffer no de tire una,,,
Mak una Vote Tinubu mak una suffer continue

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Toma2: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

You have more than enough.. that 52k is someone's 4months salary..
You can as well give him part of the money for consolidation.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Tallesty1(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Newmonika:

You can do it again.

I know it was hard, even harder now but killing yourself is like give the guy another own goal to make the score line 2:0 in his favor.

Like he scammed you of 52k and you gave him your life as a bonus. Is that what you want?

Cry if you have to, be moody all week if you can't help it but don't hurt yourself.

You can save more money and get what you want.

Help could come when you least expect but you need to.....

Work like you don't need any body's help.

and

Pray for favour like you don't believe in working.

I have been there chief and can tell you emphatically that it always ends better.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Benki003(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Bro brace up it's life

I have lost close to 150k since this month
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Ifakiland(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Next time you go wise....never do deals online especially with money you can't forgo....even on jumia I no dey do pay before service....e go come be one random bastard I go send money to before service?? I'd rada cancel that service.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Ifakiland(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Oladimeji122:
Why pour rain on other peoples parade??
If the guy no post, you no go know say you sef dey suffer?? Smh
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by jonahhh: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2022
If you kill yourself you loose tha karma that’s suppose to happen and that might be you bouncing back and making more money than you got now… if you die the scammer won’t even know and will still flex your money . Best ring is to hustle more and double that money yourself
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by ikeno(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
suicide is not an option please.yoir life matters alot to your family and friends even we in nairaland are concerned and care.
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Newmonika post=113690701]Good morning everyone, I created this new account to share my plight here
From my savings of 70k

Guy, drop that guy phone number and some details here, i can help you
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Pespob(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Newmonika:
From my savings of 70k

drop your account details, I will send you some money
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Pespob(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rastafryrice:
sorry bro
suicide is not an option
Send me message on WhatsApp, let me see if I can help you with 2k
help me with his account number,if he has sent it to you. Let me credit him
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pespob:
help me with his account number,if he has sent it to you. Let me credit him
the one sent to me.
Sorry someone sent it to my mail, i have to uncover this, i need to check my mail
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by xalex77c: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Just reason am lik say u use de money flex,
If ASUU strike no de, u go see opportunity get dat money? No
Just reason am lik say u don spend dat money on Unnecessary things,,,,
All de people der Shops de gut Burnt 4 markets, de don commit sucide, remember it's der only form of living
mehn, I like your positive outlook on life cool
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by kingthreat(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Commit suicide over less than $100. That's messed up.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by MrCover: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
@Poster, Respond To This Message Immediately
Re: I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide by Newmonika: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
MrCover:
@Poster, Respond To This Message Immediately

Good afternoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... / Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) / 22 Year-old Boy Drugged By A Married Woman For Hot Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.