Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) (50743 Views)

Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by ebukajay184: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
IgbereTV reports that a popular hotel owner named Falola Oke Olawuyi, has been shot dead by unknown gunmen in Ilesha, Osun State.

Falola Oke Olawuyi, the proprietor of Falola Hotel and Rental Services was gunned down close to his residence around 9.30pm on Wednesday, September 16.

An eyewitness who confirmed the incident on Thursday, said that the gunmen shot Oke at close range and immediately fled the scene.

Spokesman of the Osun State Police Command, Yemisi has confirmed the incident.

Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn the deceased. A close associate of the deceased, Isaac Hastrup, described late Oke as "a dogged fighter and a good ambassador" who lived an impactful life.

"Rest In Peace Falola oke , CEO Falola Hotel and Falola Rental services.
Thank God for the short, but impactful life you lived," he wrote.

"I will always dwell on the brilliant pieces of advice you gave me as a brother, " egbon, hin se ko 2 chalets, e pon dandan ki iyara po nibe. Olorun, hin a ma jehun lo ni." In Falola's voice. You were a dogged fighter and a good ambassador of C&S church Idasa Youth Forum,"

"I remember you call me Apostle agba whenever you sat by me in the church keruje will miss your tickling, Yemi Ajimobi your pinching and the entire church your unequalled commitment and dedication to the church's development. Ha! Falola , it is true that trees with great economic value usually have a short lifespan."

See photos and screenshots below

https://igberetvnews.com/1365044/popular-hotel-owner-shot-dead-unknown-gunmen-osun-photos/

2 Shares

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by ebukajay184: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
More

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
Oh My God Almighty!

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
No security in this country!

Insecurity rate is too alarming!

I wonder why we have leaders and security forces!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nah God dey protect person for Naija o, if not ehn..

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by haiti007(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Rest in peace

46 Likes

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by BigEcommerce: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
tongue Na competitors hand work

Do you have products you sell? Why not get an online ecommerce store to showcase and sell the products to your customers, fully automated. Check my signature for contact details.
Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Insecurity everywhere
Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
haiti007:
Rest in peace

One major benefit of being broke is a perfect rest of mind
Nobody will waste bullet on you for no reason

Sir! You Don't need to be Broke or Wealthy before you become a Target

We Live in a Wicked and Heartless World..

One could be killed for being Nothing...

The only Way to be ahead of Death is to Live with the Conciousness of Eternity..
Live a Life that will Qualify you for Eternal Life.
Live a Life that is Prepared for Eternal life.

That's what Really Matters..

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by vanida6: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir! You Don't need to be Broke or Wealthy before you become a Target

We Live in a Wicked and Heartless World..

One could be killed for being Nothing...

The only Way to be ahead of Death is to Live with the Conciousness of Eternity..

Live a Life that is Prepared for Eternal life.

That's what Really Matters..

nice comments

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
The man may probably belong to a cult group. Hence he was used to count scores.

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by Vyzz: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
vanida6:

nice comments

Who do u write in bolds...

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by Karlovich: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ipigs and envy, smh

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by vanida6: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Vyzz:

how do u write in bolds...

its my samsung did d bold for me

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by Vyzz: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
vanida6:
its my samsung did d bold for me

Teach me na...

I will buy for u sweet

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by vanida6: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Vyzz:

Teach me na...

I will buy for u sweet
go get a samsung phone

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by moonbender(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
His killing is attached to something bad he has done to someone. Nobody will just carry gun and shoot people like this without something fishy.

Before saying RIP, try to imagine maybe he has killed before.

Hoteliers always have their hands dirty.

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by TATALoAlaMu: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
May Almighty God save us from the terrors of day and night.

Baba Lekki believes it's not good to talk bad about the dead but snooper believes he was in a Cult hence being cut off in his prime. Adieu Young Man.
Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by lekki1444: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
shocked grim reaper apollon and cupido came to collect
Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Falola Oke Olawuyi, the proprietor of Falola Hotel and Rental Services was gunned down close to his residence around 9.30pm on Wednesday, September 16.
What a terrible way to die. cry

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by updatechange(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by MzMercie: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
angry This is sad, may his soul rest in peace and the Lord grant his family comfort to bear the loss.
Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by jericco1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
In Nigeria, no one is safe anymore angry
Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
MEHN, THIS COUNTRY DON FINISH, EVERYDAY KILLING
Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by Simvan: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
All these Osun and Anambra matters just weak me
Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
The most dangerous place to live in the world is Nigeria

Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
So hatred for themselves.

RIP
Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
I'm tired of this kind of news
Re: Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) by Dangrace01: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nawa

Photos From The Burial Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger / Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud / Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone