Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old (27043 Views)

TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / OPPO A9 2020 Unboxing And Review - After 1 Month Of Use / OPPO A9 2020 officially launched in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Hsalami: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Tecno is trash, I've never liked trash-no

Tecno anyday anytime...You don't have to say things you are not sure of.Me will go for TECNO Camon 16
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by konjifide: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pls i really need financial assistance. I have been out of work since the covid-19.
I intend going to learn barbing or plumbing skills but no money.
Right now i really need some help to get food stuff
0209920991 Gtbank
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Bestchild: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
mywells:
How much were you paid for this write up?
op did copy and paste
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by ernxto(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
IamCookie:
Op , kindly compare Infinix Zero 8 and Tecno CAMON 16 . It would be interesting to view people's comments. I use Infinix Note 7 but considering giving this to my sister and go for either of the two phones ,aforementioned. Thanks
Review ke. They are basically the same scrappy phone with different body.
It doesn't matter the one you get.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Corroro: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
I think both devices are great, the price increment of the Camon 16 pro can be very much justified by the specs it carries, really an amazing phone.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by DESTROTECH(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
Both of the phones are damn good but I prefer the camon 16.... The phone na machine
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Corroro: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Risingblue008:
Forget d packing,there r all the same
nope they're not, the Camon 16 pro is clearly better
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by kingxsamz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
How much did Tecno pay you for this advert?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by kingxsamz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Clowns... Now compare the latest Oppo phone to the Tecno Camon15 of 2019. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Barryyabilsu(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
instead of comparing the tecno to Redmi note 8 pro you are comparing it with oppo. Nigerian marketers get ish
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by mekuso89(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Still i prefer oppo

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Henri8: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:
Have you forgotten that Oppo can be upgraded but tecno can't?
He/she doesn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Henri8: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Risingblue008:
Forget d packing,there r all the same
There are not.
Oppo is way above Tecno.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Rossah(f): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Tecno is no where close to Oppo phone even their least device A1k how much more of A92020.
A9 can be upgraded, it has an ID, a reverse charge
with durable battery, all the cameras functions Weller.
The comparison shld be btw infinix not a premium brand phone as oppo wey Uncle Samsung don dey fear self
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by meeyarh(f): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Chaii why would I compare oppo with tecno all does tecno quality na watch, imagine buying a tecno phone with 5000mah ba3 and oppo of just 4000mah oppo will last ten times than the tecno.
Please next time compare tecno with infinix or itel no dey wash my oppo anyaw
Make I no comot ya teeth naw��

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by akmath: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:
Have you forgotten that Oppo can be upgraded but tecno can't?
You are not going to heaven again.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by ddjay: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

Don't forget the TECNO Pouvoir 4 recently received Android 11 beta update. We don't know what TECNO have in store for the Camon 16 Premier.
And also remember that tecno and infinix phones are known to malfunction alot after the os upgrade
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by papyskinsy: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
same. shii.. please do me a favour gerrarahere
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by skywalker240(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Look at this tecno marketer comparing 2019 phone with a 2020 device

Am not supprised, na una way. In your mind now you have made a meaningfull comparism.

@ abiodunspectre, next time Compare this phone with xiaomi poco x3 or realme 9 and x2 or x3 they're all cheaper than the camon 16premier, then we can take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ochedance:
Camon 16 is surely a device to brag about, super device with its 4500 mah it’s surely a nice device

4500mAh for almost a 7 inch tab? How's that a super device battery wise?
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Ademoore07(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
I really dont consider. The most important thing to me is the available RAM, battery capacity and lastly, the type of processor chipset used.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Ademoore07(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
skywalker240:
Look at this tecno marketer comparing 2019 phone with a 2020 device

Am not supprised, na una way. In your mind now you have made a meaningfull comparism.

@ abiodunspectre, next time Compare this phone with xiaomi poco x3 or realme 9 and x2 or x3 they're all cheaper than the camon 16premier, then we can take you serious.
I had never heard of any shop selling xiaomi pocco and realme models in this country neither had i seen the phone with anyone.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by earnit3: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
OK
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Meister(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ademoore07:
I had never heard of any shop selling xiaomi pocco and realme models in this country neither had i seen the phone with anyone.

Na u know where you're checking
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Obdk: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Ademoore07:

I sell xiaomi phones.

Stock availability

Redmi note 9s (6+128)
Redmi note 9s(4+64)
Redmi note 9pro(6+64)
Redmi note 9 4+128
Redmi note 8pro(6+128)
Redmi 9. 4+64
note 10 LTE(6+64

For the op. I have nothing to say to you... Imagine comparing oppo to tecno... All the features tecno claim na wash...
The camera will loose quality after 3 months. Wen tecno say 48 megapixel be sure its 16mp

Wen they say 4500mah battery be sure its 3000. Oppo is top 5 phone brand while tecno is only sold in 3rd world countries.. Tecno dat subscribe people to stuffs and steal thr money.
Camon 16 cannot even lace redmi 9 boot. Redmi 9 is 65k

Na oppo wey dey worry Samsung and Huawei.. U wan mention
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by IamCookie(f): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2020
ernxto:

Review ke. They are basically the same scrappy phone with different body.
It doesn't matter the one you get.

Well,it's a choice cheesy! They are transsion's latest phones(I'll manage wink and I don't have too much money to buy iPhone or Samsung embarassed(bigphones)Thanks anyways cool
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by maasoap(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2020
SegFault:

Android 9 and 10? It will take too much headache and one mistake, the phone goes bye, na to use that money buy second hand laptop and guitar with amp abeg.

Lol.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by jewscrareat: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2020
While the OPPO A9 has its pros, like its larger battery, cheaper pricing or different RAM options, the Camon 16 Premier wins this head-to-head between these mid-range smartphones. Its better specs, alongside a more recent software version sees it best the OPPO A9. Pasco Connect Official
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Emeka71(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
Hello Nairalanders

Pitting two smartphones released with a considerable time gap between them (about a year in this case) can offer up quite an interesting comparison. While we get to see the latest technology on one side, we get to also see some of our favourite features on the older smartphone.

Today, we will be comparing the TECNO Camon 16 Premier with the OPPO A9. The Camon 16 Premier is one of the latest smartphones from the stables of Transsion Holdings. Launched in September of 2020, this smartphone is expected to bring a number of new features to the table which we would be looking at today.

The OPPO A9, on the other hand, was launched in September of 2019 and boasts a number of interesting specs which we will be occupying ourselves with today.

The Camon 16 Premier bears a larger display, clocking in at 6.9 inches. It also brings with it a 90Hz refresh rate and a better resolution than its rival, this simply means it provides better and brighter images, making it extremely useful for users who enjoy editing their photos.

The A9 brings a bigger 5000mah battery to the table than the 4500mah of the Camon 16 Premier. It also offers up different RAM variants. It is far cheaper than the Camon 16 Premier and is a wonderful option for buyers who want something less expensive.

The Camon 16 Premier has a newer Android version with all the latest security features, unlike its counterpart which launched with the Android 9 Pie.

It also has more selfie cameras with supposedly better numbers than the A9, but we all know how camera comparisons are not as simple as they seem. So, it is not particularly certain that the Camon 16 Premier offers a better photography experience in spite of the “better numbers”.

The A9 weighs less than the Camon 16 Premier and is easier to keep in certain pockets or smaller spaces. It also supports 4G technology, boasts the same onboard storage space, and also offers a quad-rear camera setup.

The Camon 16 Premier offers a better display quality, meaning that users can enjoy surfing the web, learning on their favourite online platforms or catching up on the latest information in the world on a larger, faster screen.

It offers adequate onboard storage for users, and also brings an additional 512GB for individuals who love to store a lot of information on their smartphones, or who want to be able to access most of their data on the go.

While the OPPO A9 has its pros, like its larger battery, cheaper pricing or different RAM options, the Camon 16 Premier wins this head-to-head between these mid-range smartphones. Its better specs, alongside a more recent software version sees it best the OPPO A9.

However, the improved specs of the Camon 16 Premier come at a higher price of ₦115,900 while OPPO A9 is priced at ₦89,900. Check affixed screenshot for Specifications.

What do you think about the comparison?

https://mobilityarena.com/tecno-camon-16-premier-vs-oppo-a9/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=-newsletter-post-title-and-newsletter-total-other-stories_1
Go for OPPO A9 if you are for cheap article but buy TECNO Canon 16 if you want to enjoy real quality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / Why BIS Is Cheaper Compared To Other Data Plans / MTN Introduces New Hourly Data Plans For Youtube Streaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.