Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: (891 Views)

Nigerians Can Now Secure American Visa Within 20 Days – US Ambassador / Who Has Applied For A uk Student Visa Within Thr Last 3 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: by badmus100: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2011
OBTAIN VISA WITHIN TWO WEEKS TO:QATAR-5YR+WRKPERMIT+FLIGHT TICKET, BELARUS-1YR+WRK PERMIT,
U.S.A-2YRS,CANADA-3MNTHS, KUWAIT-2YRS, THAILAND+WRKPERMIT+TICKET, BAHRAIN-5YRS WORK VISA ONLY.
NB:VISA ISSUANCE BEFORE PAYMENT.
CALL:08187445234

1 Like

Re: Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2011
You're a thief, plain and simple.
Re: Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: by badmus100: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2011
Hello,pls your conlusion is as bad you not reading the content,will require no payment until the visa is out,the US is three weeks and there is thumb print.Pls dont post vulgar words,its all about trial.
Re: Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2011
badmus100:

Hello,pls your conlusion is as bad you not reading the content,will require no payment until the visa is out,the US is three weeks and there is thumb print.Pls dont post vulgar words,its all about trial.

Are you for real?? Not even the Presidents of the countries you profess to be able to get visa's for, can guarantee you'd be granted one! So how can you yourself, give any guarantees? And you expect people to waste time and money (because the issues of finance will crop up) giving you a "trial"?

If you truly believe all you say, then you're even more deluded than I give you credit for.
Re: Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: by badmus100: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2011
It is not when I show up my contact you believe me,im financing the money and every neccesary things needed because i cant collect any money from anybody
cos anytin can happen but can guarantee you.Give a trial, before its late.
Re: Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2011
badmus100:

It is not when I show up my contact you believe me,im financing the money and every neccesary things needed because i cant collect any money from anybody
cos anytin can happen but can guarantee you.Give a trial, before its late.

Give you a trial? What for? I don't need a visa.
Re: Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: by suxes2005(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2011
badmus 100, we aint fools here and we know
little about this travel stuff.

u talked about usa been 2 weeks, what about
the appmnt? Or no nid to book appmnt b4 interview?

SHALOM
Re: Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: by badmus100: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2011
Kindly read my second post as regards the us contact,im not working on documentation but contact.Ok?,
Re: Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: by badmus100: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2011
Nigerians always find it difficult to believe the truth and thats why they are easily fraud,

(1)

Any Hotel @ Adigbe Mango Abeokuta / Ecowas Passport For Non Ecowas National / Summer Time Is Here! Tour Packages Uk, France, Turkey, USA, Visa Processing Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.