Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

10 Clear Reasons Why Nigerian Students Should Stay Away From Cultism. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Clear Reasons Why Nigerian Students Should Stay Away From Cultism. (867 Views)

Stay Away From Campus: Again, UNICAL Suspends Prof Ndifon Over Sexual Assault / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / Lecturer Explains Why Nigerian Youths Prefer Studying Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Clear Reasons Why Nigerian Students Should Stay Away From Cultism. by Nglearners(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nigeria is a great country which lot of good people and as such, cultism practices is something which may not be best for such a wonderful nation.

Although cultism in Nigeria can be traced way back to 1952 when wole soyinka, a now renowned famous poet founded an organization called seadog confraternity group along with six other persons.

The main reason for cultism established in Nigeria then was for social cultural reasons. A situation whereby there will be a group which focuses on social activities like parties, celebrations, seminars and other social related practices.

Note: This information is coming from
https://topgistextra.com/10-reasons-nigerian-students-should-abstain-from-cultism/

The cultural aspect of cultism motive then which to seek a forum whereby cultural practices like culture, belief and other idealistic motion could be firmed.

It is no doubt that since the origin of cultism in Nigeria in 1952, we have seen more dangers than the benefits it has offered, both in the universities, schools, colleges and the society at large. And as such, I have a reason to update you why you should abstain from cultism practices as a student or an ordinary person in Nigeria society or outside Nigeria. Here are the reasons.

Why you should abstain from cultism practices.

1. It Brings disappointment and wasted years

2. It restricts you from free movement.

3. It can lead to manslaughter among group and outside group.

4. It brings about distraction

5. Low school performance

6. Cultism is a bad group. Those involved are promoting bad behaviour.

7. Disobedient to school authority

8. Increased crime rate and corruption

9. Unhappy ending in life.

10. Drug addiction and rape.

More reasons why you student abstain from cultism practice is because it an immoral activities, secret activity and non profiting.

This information is coming from topgistextra.

https://topgistextra.com/10-reasons-nigerian-students-should-abstain-from-cultism/ (to view complete post)

Re: 10 Clear Reasons Why Nigerian Students Should Stay Away From Cultism. by Hardgun: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
U no kuku lie people wey dey there God go help them and people about to join God will help u too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Clear Reasons Why Nigerian Students Should Stay Away From Cultism. by Seventy7kings: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
OP, forget am. If you like, list 100 reason. I believe 90% of people who join are aware of the danger. People should just be prayerful. As for atheists, I don't know how to advise them. All I know is that it takes grace of God to survive life bullshits.

1 Like

Re: 10 Clear Reasons Why Nigerian Students Should Stay Away From Cultism. by Nglearners(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Seventy7kings:
OP, forget am. If you like, list 100 reason. I believe 90% of people who join are aware of the danger. People should just be prayerful. As for atheists, I don't know how to advise them. All I know is that it takes grace of God to survive life bullshits.

You're right my dear brother. It is no longer a thing of abeg dont join.... Make we all play safe no matter how exciting an organization may be

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Clear Reasons Why Nigerian Students Should Stay Away From Cultism. by Nglearners(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Hardgun:
U no kuku lie people wey dey there God go help them and people about to join God will help u too

Thank you my brother. Very useful comment because even after all the preachings, many go see am and they will still join cultism

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Danger Of Graduates That Don't Think Beyond Their Certificates / LAUTECH Pre-degree 2020 Past Questions And Answers / California Proposes Curriculum With Chanting Name Of aztec god Who Accepts Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.