Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com (1561 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2006
hello nairalanders i just upload my website so i need you guy comment on the site although i still to put some finishing touch
this is the url www.ffwebbusiness.com
Re: Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com by Afam(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2006
Hi,

Nice site, loads fast, I don't see anything wrong with the site save for spelling mistake on e-commerce (check the last e).

I would have prefered a simpler domain name that can be remembered easily.

I guess you need to point potential clients to previous works if any since your copyright notice shows you have been around for quite some time now. And its always a good practice to update the year in the copyright notice. I don't deal seriously with websites that don't update the copyright notice. This is 2006 and you are telling potential clients that your website is as good as 2003.

Take care ang good luck.
Re: Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com by africanboy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2006
Speed Ok

Aesthestics, works still needs to be done.
1. Logo needs work
2. Navigation needs to be improved. Not well aligned
3. As was said, your site is 3 years old. Use javascript or server script to update with current date.
4. No copyright notice, terms of use, privacy policy

Have more to say, but cant keep typing all....
Re: Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com by smartsoft(m): 5:57am On Feb 03, 2006
The green is kinda sharp to the eyes.. and again your logo needs adjustment.... Well you tried but just do some changes to the colour and your Logo...

Keep it real mannnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com by oasis: 4:54am On Feb 07, 2006
1. "Contact us" page should have a form on it.  Too much hassle to write, or email.

2. Logo is ok to me.  You just need to correct the typo, ebussiness.

3. Green color is a bit harsh.  Softer would be better.

4. Dead link http://www.ffwebbusiness.com/50naija.htm

5. Logo should link to the homepage.

6. Why angle brackets on http://www.ffwebbusiness.com/webdesign.htm?

7. http://ffwebbusiness.com/graphicdesign.htm

Our Services includes the followings

Corporate Identity
Logos
Letterhead
Brochures
e.t.c

Should be:

Our Services include the following

Corporate Identity
Logos
Letterhead
Brochures
etc

8. No META description, No META keywords.  Site does not pass html validation.  Yet you're trying to sell SEO?

9. Blank http://www.ffwebbusiness.com/webpromo.htm

10. Not listed on: google, yahoo, msn, or dmoz.
Re: Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com by mizkay(f): 3:49am On Feb 09, 2006
it's a green mine-field....sooooo green like the emoticons here! Trust Nigerians to be patriotic like that - using and loving the colours of their flag at every opportunity! nice work mate......but the website toooo green again nowwww!! (sorry dear, you asked for opinions oh, dont get offended hehehe)
Re: Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com by Farriel(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2006
Ah, site hardly comes off to me as professional.

Perhaps you're an aspiring web-designer, no?

Anyway, most of the corrections that I should have pointed out have been mentioned already in previous posts, but the one thing you should do first before anything else, is to change your bkg colour, please.

The Times New Roman font for the links on the left panel do not come off nicely too, try to change that to something a little more aesthetic, and maybe align them left, IMO. The Internet Wealth CD and the book for sale or something should be place in the same panel, either left or right, and of course optimizing those images. Displacing them randomly isn't great.

The overall stark white background of the layout makes it mismatched against all that green. Play with colours to the left and to the right content panels, but most importantly, change background colour, please. And the borders of your cells are not impressive, ditch them.
Re: Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com by my2cents(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2006
no offense to the coder of the site, but it is way too bland. cry

Needs more spice, whatever that may be.

my CV/resume: http://www.geocities.com/myibibio/bios/itoroResume.html

Thanks,
Re: Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2006
Hello, i do not see much green. i had a sense of peace and quiet when i visited the site, like nobody was there. it truly needs some spice, not the curry and pepper kind, the champagne and fireworks kind. (just kiddin)

Mr or Ms feyisara

I would love to give you tips but i prefer practicals, so what do you say, I want to give your site a make-over. you do not have to pay a dime. just help me with colors, corporate vision/mission and you really need to specialize in some area otherwise you end up being half-baked on all areas in your services page.

Soo what do you think. I'll also give you a logo that matches your vision/mission statement

remember, this is an awoof job, just sit back and watch the lemon spray that pepper thing into your eyes wink

PM me or send email to bisola_4@yahoo.com
Re: Website Review - FFeWebBusiness.com by nlPoster: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
wow, op joined nl in November 2005.

That's quite a while.

(1) (Reply)

Nominations For The Nigerian Blog Awards 2012 / Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help / Freelance Web And Graphic Designer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.