Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,789 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers (63088 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Emmanuel Peter Two Weeks After His Wedding / SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
;DAfonja pastors everywhere. �
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Obynolee(f): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
gaius01:

Unless you ain't a Christian.
And even you are, then you are a neophyte in the things of the spirit .

Don't forget Sir, life is spiritual anything that happen has already take its effect in the spirit realm before surfacing the physical. If you don't agree Am open to more, let me hear your reasons.

What is this one saying?, I am talking about the victim proving her case in the court based on our laws and you're talking trash,is it my fault that you have been brainwashed by the pastors
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by trumpcoat(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where are the pastor's pictures now,
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by blahc007: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

What is this ? The way this rape scandal flies, I strongly believe it's a spirit at work. This ain't ordinary.

You know if you rape a person you will be convicted If caught yet, you still indulge your self in it?

This a demonic spirit at work .. We pray it shall never be our portion ijn.
my brother, I am strongly in agreement with you....imagine a 2mins enjoyment that attracts 10 or more years or even life term jail.....Bros...that one is not ordinary
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by simonfynboi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pastors are humans too so am not surprised.... undecided
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
They ain't pastors!!.. 25yrs imprisonment will make sense
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by ZeusP(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Religious Incompetence
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obynolee:

Is it my fault that you have been brainwashed by the pastors

I don't blame you, you can't just conclude that's it's a pastor that thought me everything. I learn by my self from the word. Stop destroying the image of pastors when people say anything related to God that you don't find convincing that is bad. Please stop it!!! People learn from God and the spirit.

I don't blame you that's what an average Nairaland guy will say.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
blahc007:

my brother, I am strongly in agreement with you....imagine a 2mins enjoyment that attracts 10 or more years or even life term jail.....Bros...that one is not ordinary

Thank you!!!

It's so obvious that alot of people won't agree to this fact.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by oyesmiling: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Yes, they are Ifa priests Lols. The report said they are Pastors.
Obidon1:
They are not pastors
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by daddymummy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Tannhauser:

Insanity... Too much Churchism hath made thee mad

You and your generation are mad.

Idiot of your smelling anus.

You are a rapist that's why you are angry because I have written this.

Very soon you will be arrested if you don't stop raping girls.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Obynolee(f): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
gaius01:

I don't blame you, you can't just conclude that's it's a pastor that thought me everything. I learn by my self from the word. Stop destroying the image of pastors when people say anything related to God that you don't find convincing that is bad. Please stop it!!! People learn from God and the spirit.

I don't blame you that's what an average Nairaland guy will say.

Assistant God,
Stop fighting for God because He will be surprise who sent you.Are you not ashamed that you went off key?.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Usmaniaaa: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
I really dont think they are pastors
hypocrite if na imam u wunt say so...
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by dingbang(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Usmaniaaa:
hypocrite if na imam u wunt say so...
i'm not Muslim.

Dont fool yourself please
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by toye440: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
pastor or not, just transfer them to Kaduna for their own service. Gov Rufai has better plans for them.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Ayobami7(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Ahmback(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
end time pastor
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by YemmyKamor: 1:16am On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:

they were Alfas right

denial phase
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Godpikin4real(f): 4:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Who do we now trust?
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Onlyonebuhari: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2020
If Christianity isn't regulated in Nigeria, Nigeria can't be good. From fake miracles, to exploitation then raping and rituals. Still counting!
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Sleekfingers: 4:46am On Sep 21, 2020
I repeat 99.9 % of naija pastors are fake......na their stomach call them......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him / EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.