Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,138 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers (63046 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Emmanuel Peter Two Weeks After His Wedding / SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Updating9JA: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2020
The Police in Rivers State have arrested two pastors for allegedly raping a 27-year old member of the National Youths Service Corps.

The corps member is observing her primary assignment at the Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state.

The pastors, identified as Austin Emmanuel and Peter Davies, are currently being detained at the State Criminal and Investigation and Intelligence Department, Port Harcourt.

Emmanuel reportedly invited the victim to his house for an indoor birthday party and in the course of the celebration, he was later joined by Davies.

It was gathered that the suspects offered to pray for the victim and in the middle of the prayer, they applied a-yet-to-be-identified liquid on her face which made her unconscious.

Speaking with journalists, the corps member said she experienced pains in her private parts after regaining consciousness.

She said, “Actually, it was after I regained consciousness that I was feeling pain in my vagina. I told my mum and she reported to the police and they said that they should take me to doctors without borders for checkup. I found out that I was fingered according to the report and saw bruises seen all over my body.”

Meanwhile, parents of the victim, Mr. and Mrs. Timothy Bonko called on the Rivers State Police Command not to allow the accused persons go scot free to serve as a deterrent to other persons.

The father of the girl said he had approached the International Federation of Women Lawyers in the state to ensure the prosecution of the case.

“When I saw her, she was not in her senses. I started asking questions. Then they told me that they have arrested the suspects. I saw the suspects and they told me what happened.

“We took her to a psychiatric hospital. They tested her and did everything. Wherever we went, the NYSC followed us on the matter. An NYSC official reported the issue to the headquarters. If we allow this matter to die, they will do the same thing to other female corps members. That is why I decided to come to FIDA,” he explained.

The state Commissioner of Police, Joseph Mukan, said the matter was under investigation.

“Yes, we refer to this issue, but the matter has not reached my desk. I believe it is still under investigation,” Mukan stated.

Source: https://punchng.com/two-rivers-pastors-arrested-for-raping-corps-member/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by overdrive(m): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2020
Things are happening in this country. Pastors from hell.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by LawLab247: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by dingbang(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2020
I really dont think they are pastors

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Obidon1(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2020
They are not pastors

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

What is this ? The way this rape scandal flies, I strongly believe it's a spirit at work. This ain't ordinary.

You know if you rape a person you will be convicted If caught yet, you still indulge your self in it?

This a demonic spirit at work .. We pray it shall never be our portion ijn.

26 Likes

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by vanida6: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2020
does young pastor's dis days nah rapist den becheesy

their thomas always on duty cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by dingbang(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2020
vanida6:
*does* young pastor's dis days nah rapist den becheesy

their thomas always on duty cheesy
*those

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Goldenboy10(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2020
End time pastors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by illicit(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2020
Pastor fastest fingers....
grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by olapitan83789: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2020
Pastor rush toes....

1 Like

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Righteousness89(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2020
Wolfs and Evil men in Sheep Clothing ..

Be Very Careful of Whoever you Associate yourself with. No Matter the Title or Whatever..

The Days are So Evil and anybody can Answer any title to Defraud or Do Evil..

Title is not Salvation
Title is not a Qualification for Heaven

Watch and Pray so you don't Fall into the Wrong Hands

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by TheChameleon: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Hmmmm.... why did the OP hide their chestbeating native names - Okoro and Eze ? undecided

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2020
If you need Peace, you'll have it. It all lies in the mind.

Good day NLs.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Slawormir: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Sinister characters everywhere on the elm Street

Won't be surprised if they are really pastor
Pastors can do shit these days

This reminds me of the movie tittled "the devil all the time"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by loadedvibes: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Nawa.. rivers people self
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by braveboy64(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2020
They call themselves pastor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by donprinyo(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2020
These ain't pastors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Houseofglam7(f): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Wtf
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Sarmiz24(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Chai and i Be want talk until I was left with nothing to talk... IssOkay
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by ednut1(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2020
97% of Nigerian pastor only became one due to poverty and unemployment. Disgraceful idiots. This is what happens when any idiot can wake up to say God called him without training or mentoring.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Bobotic(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Bad Story!
embarassed

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
At times I start wondering if the meaning of being a Pastor has changed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Hang them!
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by mbahdi(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Are u sure u were fingered by d pastors.or u were already fingered by ur boyfriend before going to d pastor so called birthday.
99.9% problem we are having today are all caused by women.always rushing to one prayer ground to d other.after them go come dey cry foul.
There's dis mountain behide my building site,each time I went there na so women go full there with d so called prophet dey pray.even during nyt.abeg na women get problem pass for dis nation?abi na Dem pray pass.rubbish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by KulKid(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2020
You guys should be careful the kinda fake news you post here.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Adrian9(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2020
Den no be pastors dem be pusstors!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by sunshineV(f): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2020
lol pastors don dey rape. imam dey bomb

1 Like

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by bigcasava1(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2020
These are the bad elements destroying the image of genuine pastors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by jericco1(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2020
Just imagine these evil men.
Giving Christianity a bad name

1 Like

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by dyera(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2020
Op, correct the headline to two fake pastors.

Meanwhile, those of you that will be voting today, no vote for broom o, no vote for broom. If you vote for broom you vote for thief. Vote the umbrella party.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by missawele(f): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2020
People should understand that not everyone that identifies as a man of God is a true man of God. There are many wolves in sheep clothing now, and we need to have the holyspirit in us in order to be able to discern them,

Biko check out my signature,

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) / Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.