Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Lady Holds Aboki T-Shirt And Begs For A Kiss Saying "Kiss dey Hungry Me abeg" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Holds Aboki T-Shirt And Begs For A Kiss Saying "Kiss dey Hungry Me abeg" (971 Views)

Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London / Fans Blast Sugarboy For Saying Kiss Daniel Walked Into Failure For Leaving G-wor / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Holds Aboki T-Shirt And Begs For A Kiss Saying "Kiss dey Hungry Me abeg" by adahmiracle: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2020
A lot of things have been happening lately and this is one of them. In a video going viral on social media, a lady was seen holding the shirt of a street hawker bad begging for a kiss.

The video shows a fine lady in a car, putting on a red top and telling the “aboki” guy to come close to her.
The Aboki came closer innocently probably with the intent that she wants to purchase what he is selling.....see more....
In the video, the lady said; “Aboki I want to kiss you, kiss dey hungry me”
See how the lady held Aboki Man’s Shirt begging for a kiss;
My ToTo Dey Hot She Said”
Watch Below;

What do you think about this kind of lady?

What do you think prompted her to ask an Aboki for a kiss saying “kiss dey hungry her”

Watch Video Below ,full story

https://naijabizz.com.ng/aboki-i-want-to-kiss-you-see-how-lady-held-aboki-mans-shirt-begging-for-a-kiss-on-the-highway/

Re: Lady Holds Aboki T-Shirt And Begs For A Kiss Saying "Kiss dey Hungry Me abeg" by mamaafrik(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Both of them done craze finish,why the aboki self dey take style follow the woman.

Osanobua something....

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Aboki T-Shirt And Begs For A Kiss Saying "Kiss dey Hungry Me abeg" by ashewoboy(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2020
let a man do it, awon feminist will call it sexual harassment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “enough With The Beauty Comparison” – Lilo Tells Former Colleagues / Check Out Anita Joseph Flat Tummy Now And Before / Bbnaija Reunion : Tbaj Expose Prince & Lilo Fvcked At Back Of Bus (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.