Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Bbnaija: “enough With The Beauty Comparison” – Lilo Tells Former Colleagues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “enough With The Beauty Comparison” – Lilo Tells Former Colleagues (960 Views)

Bbnaija: I Have A Boyfriend But You Can Try Harder – Lilo Tells Eric / Bbnaija:alex Entertains Tobi's Former Colleagues At Heritage Bank With A Dance / Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “enough With The Beauty Comparison” – Lilo Tells Former Colleagues by Olawaleyy036(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija season 5 housemate, Lilo, has advised her compatriots to put an end to the beauty contest they have been doing even on social media.

Not only do the former housemates compare their beauties but their followers and fans also do the same. Sometimes they go on social media just to tell some of the former housemates how ugly they are or how much some particular housemates are beautiful than them.

Addressing the issue, Lilo went on her Twitter page to advise that everyone is beautiful in her own way so they should stop the comparison. Interestingly, there is no specific way one must look to loo beautiful but beauty is purely subjective depending on who is involved.

A former housemate, Tolanbaj also advised that they should stop comparing one housemate to the other at all as all of them are unique in their own ways.

Lilo said this in a tweet she made on Twitter:
Enough with the beauty comparison, everyone is beautiful in their own way.

Read more from the source below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/bbnaija-enough-with-beauty-comparison.html

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “enough With The Beauty Comparison” – Lilo Tells Former Colleagues by Onyi22(f): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2020
grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: “enough With The Beauty Comparison” – Lilo Tells Former Colleagues by Davash222(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Onyi22:
grin grin
Come, this girl where have you been?
Re: Bbnaija: “enough With The Beauty Comparison” – Lilo Tells Former Colleagues by Ebuka78: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Onyi22:
grin grin

Icons for life.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “enough With The Beauty Comparison” – Lilo Tells Former Colleagues by WrittyWritter(f): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Very true..I don't know if people are not tired of 'who looks better'..'who is more fashionable'..since dey left d house smiley

(1) (Reply)

‘you Are Godmother To My Unborn Kids’- Pretty Mike Tells Bbnaija Dorathy Bachor / See Viral Photo Of Lady Kneeling For Proposal, Nigerian Man Reacts / "I Be Ashawo", Says Aisha Yesufu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.