Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O (7429 Views)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Skypertrend(m): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because Of Her Looks

There's no mistake in God's creation because God the creator is a perfect person. It would be very wrong to laugh at someone God created because of their looks and anyone who happens to be doing that is doing what they call "body shaming".

A photo was recently shared by a Facebook page, the young girl in this photo happens to be standing in front of a black gate and the black gate have a white paper with "flat to let" and some phone numbers written on it. The chest of the girl was circled along with the "flat to let" written on the white paper to indicate that her chest is flat in a form of mockery.

This photo has sparked lots of "haha" reactions, shares, and comments. Some are laughing at her but some showed their sympathy by warning them of body shaming. These are photos of some reactions in the comment section.

Read more here....
www.skypertrend.com

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by tillaman(m): 5:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Donkeys everywhere
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Stanweezy(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2020
One man food is another man poison, na this kind girl I dey like. Wetin I wan do with excess flesh all in the name of br3ast

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by CAPSLOCKED: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2020
tillaman:
Donkeys everywhere

DONKEYS ARE NOT THIS DUMB.
THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF FOOLS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD IS FOUND IN NIGERIA. THIS STATEMENT OF MINE HAS BEEN VALID FOR 3 YEARS RUNNING. MAY BE VALID FOR ANOTHER 97.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Vyzz: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2020
grin
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by CosmicPhoenix: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2020
what kind of blogging do we call this?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2020
flat is the best when it comes to good sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by ukaface(f): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2020
A crazy comment said ' the beauty of a woman is breast and nyash'
How some people no dey use their brain still dey surprise me.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Roum(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2020
my kinda girl!
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Smartgeek(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2020
People no get joy. One just just needs to develop a thick skin to resist people's destructive criticisms.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by goodmorning40: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2020
She deserve the insults
What kind of nonsense dress she wear
What kind of nonsense picture is that
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Stanweezy:
One man food is another man poison, na this kind girl I dey like. Wetin I wan do with excess flesh all in the name of br3ast

Gay spotted
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by humilitypays(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2020
ukaface:
A crazy comment said ' the beauty of a woman is breast and nyash'
How some people no dey use their brain still dey surprise me.
but he said the truth, nice curvy buttocks and average firm breast are what makes a woman fine, fine face does not make a woman fine in the eyes of men, sadly cry

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by purples25(f): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
This was done to me by a guy i have no business proving anything to. Had the guts to take my picture off nl and couple it with an offline picture and bring it here for other men to compare the breasts! Guys can be sick!

Neither that girl up there nor i have any business explaining or exposing our breasts to prove anything to anyone. Look at this beautiful chick being berated as if there is something wrong with her when there is nothing wrong!

Big breasts and ass are only health issues, load, in the long run. When they fall it wont be pretty, plus why accumulate fat that will really affect your health in old age.

She is fine jor! Clean skin and fine face! Slim pretty girl. Nothing do her, what does she need big breasts and ass for? Somebody that will still grow and add all the so called boobs and ass.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by ukaface(f): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
humilitypays:
but he said the truth, nice curvy buttocks and average firm breast are what makes a woman fine, fine face does not make a woman fine in the eyes of men, sadly cry
smh....

What's the beauty of a man??
Permit me to say, but you gats think deeper, sometimes

So if you have a daughter, eventually ends up with small boobs, flat ass and no obvious curves, you would remind her of her features making her ugly? Humans can be shallow in thinking most times

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Roycemadeit(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Everyone is beautiful.

The reason why you might not see Beauty in somebody else, is that you are not beautiful.

You have something you are hiding in, probably because you've been given a perspective on what beauty is.

So, when you don't see that perspective... you think this is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by purples25(f): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
ukaface:
smh....

What's the beauty of a man??
Permit me to say, but you gats think deeper, sometimes

So if you have a daughter, eventually ends up with small boobs, flat ass and no obvious curves, you would remind her of her features making her ugly? Humans can be shallow in thinking most times

That's the karma that comes to them. They insult girls up and down , do all sorts of shit. When they finally marry or breed with the finest girl on the block, the girl/daughter turns out to look like the father, with small ass and boobs.

They dont even have the decency to let their daughters grow the ass and boobs in adulthood, the scrutiny starts from teenage age.

And yes, girl, there is no level to which they can't descend. Yes, when their daughters have lil ass and boobs, they do downgrade them. I've seen it happen. They actually go ahead to tell their daughters that they are ugly, directly or indirect. They don't have any sense other than sex.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by ukaface(f): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
purples25:

That's the karma that comes to them. They insult girls up and down , do all sorts of shit. When they finally marry or breed with the finest girl on the block, the girl/daughter turns out to look like the father, with small ass and boobs.

They dont even have the decency to let their daughters grow the ass and boobs in adulthood, the scrutiny starts from teenage age.

And yes, girl, there is no level to which they can't descend. Yes, when their daughters have lil ass and boobs, they do downgrade them. I've seen it happen. They actually go ahead to tell their daughters that they are ugly, directly or indirect. They don't have any sense other than sex.
what sort of father would call his daughter ugly because of boobs and nyash' It's a pathetic thing to think about sef.
No wonder lots of females are after boobs and ass enhancement pills, and creams. Just because your natural isn't acceptable,laslas them go dey cry say ' everything about females be fake' sense is not easy to have.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by abimic(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
purples25:
This was done to me by a guy i have no business proving anything to. Had the guts to take my picture off nl and couple it with an offline picture and bring it here for other men to compare the breasts! Guys can be sick!

Neither that girl up there nor i have any business explaining or exposing our breasts to prove anything to anyone. Look at this beautiful chick being berated as if there is something wrong with her when there is nothing wrong!

Big breasts and ass are only health issues, load, in the long run. When they fall it wont be pretty, plus why accumulate fat that will really affect your health in old age.

She is fine jor! Clean skin and fine face! Slim pretty girl. Nothing do her, what does she need big breasts and ass for? Somebody that will still grow and add all the so called boobs and ass.

But you know that your own, the guy was trying to prove what was not necessary and, the beginning of the conversation was laid on a wrong footing, and you did not have to prove anything but you ended up making him have more to say with the picture shared. Probably you could have shared a more decent picture in case of next time to a supposed business partner, but why did u delete the thread without making me air my contribution ....
by the way, futurejoy, hope you good, been a while i saw you in here......
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Stanweezy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

Gay spotted

So girls with small br3ast are boys? get sense bro, is not a must your taste must be same with mine.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Gmajor(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
The most annoying thing about those comments is that the girl I'm question is clearly below 17.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by doggedfighter(f): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
All I see is a pretty young girl that took an innocent picture.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by purples25(f): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
abimic:

But you know that your own, the guy was trying to prove what was not necessary and, the beginning of the conversation was laid on a wrong footing, and you did not have to prove anything but you ended up making him have more to say with the picture shared. Probably you could have shared a more decent picture in case of next time to a supposed business partner, but why did u delete the thread without making me air my contribution ....
by the way, futurejoy, hope you good, been a while i saw you in here......

Don't mind him jare. Mods deleted the thread and we were both banned. 50 50, end of story. Nl has sure taught me some lessons as someone who is not used to conducting business. I improve and get better.

Lol sorry, na mod no allow you air your views grin
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DONKEYS ARE NOT THIS DUMB.
THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF FOOLS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD IS FOUND IN NIGERIA. THIS STATEMENT OF MINE HAS BEEN VALID FOR 3 YEARS RUNNING. MAY BE VALID FOR ANOTHER 97.
It is finished.

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
humilitypays:
Na you know oh, so if a woman that looks like hulk approaches you with big ass and boobs you go still like am
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by abimic(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
purples25:

Don't mind him jare. Mods deleted the thread and we were both banned. 50 50, end of story. Nl has sure taught me some lessons as someone who is not used to conducting business. I improve and get better.

Lol sorry, na mod no allow you air your views grin
banned ke?
are u serious?
for how many days?
while i thought you did delete the thread yourself.
The guy is just an opportunist...
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by purples25(f): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
abimic:

banned ke?
are u serious?
for how many days?
while i thought you did delete the thread yourself.
The guy is just an opportunist...

Not a serious ban, just a day. Yeah he's very annoying.

I was told something will be done so all these harassers can't reach us, male or female.
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by mimicherry: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Too bad
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
purples25:

Do you mind empty headed people?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by merieam16(f): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
The girl is still growing naw.
All u guys body shaming her, she better off most of ur younger sis at home
Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

Gay spotted
so because his preference is different from yours makes him gay?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Body Shaming"- See How People Are Mocking A Girl On Facebook Because O by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 21, 2020
The guys bodyshaming her, i'm sure she is finer than most of you. Beauty is subjective.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nollywood Diva Alex Lopez With PH Boyfriend At Grocery Store / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Emmanuella have started developing Small Breast , Singer Mr Rational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.