Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos (78554 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Muftimenk: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Aboks:

After u input ur text scroll down you will see choose file just click on it and select the image you want to post then submit

God bless u
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Newman20(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hamilton1:

Lolz

Says the mumu wearing face mask on his ear angry
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Ategberoson(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
yYot:

Haha! Somebody was murdered and you said good for her! Just go and report my family in Yaba left before i killed myself or you are killed!
Curse is the day i was born and those that gave birth to me

you will soon follow suit if you don't desist from double dating and the curse you laid for your family and yourself will only affect you

African mentality thinking cursing someone on public forum hold water, I give that curse back to those thing that gave birth to a world class imbeciles like you
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnn Who ever told the Yoruba man that killing someone for ritual will make him rich.

Nollywood
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by penocrat1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dammmn nigggar
Prick power
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Aboks(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Muftimenk:

God bless u

Aiit
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Whatever you do in life, avoid ikorodu, it is a den full of thieves, murderers, ritualistic and the most unfortunate set of humans in Lagos.

Police should do the needful and issue a travel advisory for visitors and travelers to avoid spending nights in that God forsaken city

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by chiedonedoor(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wages of sin and immorality is dead.
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by UKBobo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wk know dem wella tongue
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by omgismholly(f): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Anaerobi:
What is really wrong with young girls of this days?
She have a fiance, and she still plan to sleep over in her boyfriend place. I don't just understand.
someone should Pls help me, maybe I didn't comprehend what I just read now.... am I having difficulties in understanding or I read it correctly? Am a kind of confused

I thought I was the only one seeing it.
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Anaerobi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
omgismholly:

I thought I was the only one seeing it.
the thing taya me.
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
May God help us in this country. Angel Gabriel where are thou?

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by OdenKelechi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Afonjaaaaaa
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
shamack:
I Wonder were the lady told her parents she is going to before ending up in a man's house to sleep over.

The world is cruel... innocent parents will feel the pain

Babygirl actually told her 'fiance' that she was going to cook and sleep over at another guy's place.

That's a liberated woman for you angry

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by earnit3: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Parents should raise their kids right all these 20yrs old kids having boyfriends and girlfriends getting pregnant at teenage years
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Tonitoniton(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
JumokeTop:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-arrest-man-for-allegedly-killing-poly-student-for-ritual/%3famp=1

So sorry for the family for the loose.

How can some one have a fiance and still be sleeping around? what is actually the problem of the so called modern women? Thank God her awkwardness didn't implicate her fiance because he is always the first suspect. A cheat will always cheat no matter what u give them.
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
So saddening
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Kamdil: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
With 1700 Naira, or 4 dollars, you can make 3000 dollars by December through the Crypto Currency Smart Contract,

Ask me how

WhatsApp me for more info
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by wizi4tyn: 12:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Pataricatering(f): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
U men r evil ! A man killed someone for ritual - u r blaming d victim ! Nothing to say about someone who murdered another in cold blood ?
Anaerobi:
She have a fiance, and she still plan to sleep over in her boyfriend place. I don't just understand.
someone should Pls help me, maybe I didn't comprehend what I just read now.... am I having difficulties in understanding or I read it correctly? Am a kind of confused
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Anaerobi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Pataricatering:
U men r evil ! A man killed someone for ritual - u r blaming d victim ! Nothing to say about someone who murdered another in cold blood ?
U don't have to say so... every gender have evil doings.
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by baralatie(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
shamack:
I Wonder were the lady told her parents she is going to before ending up in a man's house to sleep over.

The world is cruel... innocent parents will feel the pain
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by TerrorSquad147: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Anaerobi:
my brother you're not o

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures